What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions at the Bills (1 Viewer)

Stafford torching the Bills, and Tre White getting roasted by Golladay.

McKenzie and Foster look good....yet again the two best WRs on the field for the Bills.  Could be some bright futures for those two.

:lmao: What was going on at the end of the half? Why in the world did it take so long to either go to commercial or to the studio!? 

Another injury to a Bills LBer. Sucks because Edmunds' development is one of the only things to care about for these last games.

Bills/Allen looking deep down field too much right now. 

And that was 2 straight plays with Zay Jones running deep routes. He looked really slow on both routes. Bad play design IMO.

Twice in a row now for McKenzie to just go down untouched....he did it on the jet sweep last drive and now on that punt return.  Someone gonna look into that?

Twice in a row now for McKenzie to just go down untouched....he did it on the jet sweep last drive and now on that punt return.  Someone gonna look into that?
That looked like an injury, Achilles would be my guess.

edit - back on the field.  I was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen hits Foster perfectly in-stride on a deep throw.  Foster bobbles it all over the place for no catch.  But Allen's accuracy is the problem.

Edit: I'm surprised that was upheld.  Still, Foster made what should have been an easy catch look impossible.

How bad is it that you know the Bills won't convert a 4th and 2 throwing the football?  It wasn't even a designed run, and you knew Allen was gonna run it anyway.

Allen hits Foster perfectly in-stride on a deep throw.  Foster bobbles it all over the place for no catch.  But Allen's accuracy is the problem.

Edit: I'm surprised that was upheld.  Still, Foster made what should have been an easy catch look impossible.
Thompson and then Jones drop back-to-back passes.  

And then Jones gets zero separation.  I know he's been better in the second half of this season, but I still don't see it.  He's just not very good.

On the stat sheet, Allen just went 0/3 on a three-and-out.  But those were three really good passes.  Slay also made a nice play on the third one to prevent the completion.

Looks like it might be a classic Lions winning streak when it only hurts them from this point on. Fosters better morale on the team and faith in the new HC I guess 🤔

A new #1 WR abounds.

Nearly 100 yards in last 4/5 games for Foster (1 game of 94).

I know not all targets are created equal, but McKenzie has 6 catches on 6 targets, Foster has 4 catches on 5 targets, and Zay Jones has 1 catch on 6 targets.  Those are some telling stats.

Users who are viewing this thread