What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions/Ravens - was there a Suh sack? (1 Viewer)

Portis 26

Madden Freak
Suh was not recorded with a sack but those who have seen the game say they saw one, can anyone else confirm that?

It's the difference between a W and a L in the playoffs!

Suh was not recorded with a sack but those who have seen the game say they saw one, can anyone else confirm that?

It's the difference between a W and a L in the playoffs!
Can't say for certain that Suh did not have a different sack but there was a Big Ben sack fumble that the announcers credited to Suh initially. It was clear that another lion stripped the ball a split second before Suh got there.

I know for sure Suh did not sack Big Ben last week and pretty sure he didn't sack Flacco either. The play (I think) you are referring to, Quin, the safety stripped the ball out of Flacco's hand (Giving him a strip sack) prior to Suh bringing Flacco down, therefore, no sack for Suh.

I know for sure Suh did not sack Big Ben last week and pretty sure he didn't sack Flacco either. The play (I think) you are referring to, Quin, the safety stripped the ball out of Flacco's hand (Giving him a strip sack) prior to Suh bringing Flacco down, therefore, no sack for Suh.
The gamebook has Quinn credited with both a FF and sack for that play.

Users who are viewing this thread