What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Lions @ Saints MNF Thread***** (1 Viewer)

The Saints are now one TD pass away from tying the NFL record for most allowed in a season (40, by the 1963 Denver Broncos).

You guys who don't see the Lions every week are like WTH was THAT sequence

Lions fans are all Yep that's our boys. ####### Webber'ed it
You have definitely overtaken Dr Detroit as my favorite Michigan poster.
We're part-timers.

Real Michiganders never left.

DD adopted other teams in his meanderings. Seahawks.

:jealous:

This is my 49th year rooting for the Lions.

Anyone wanna know my Wonderlic?

We're part-timers.Real Michiganders never left.

We're part-timers.Real Michiganders never left.

49 years...the pain can even be felt thru your posts.

Abdullah finally getting work when owners have likely goven up on him or are out of it.

Oh noes, i talked about FF.

Would Lions fans trade Stafford for Tannehill? Both teams and QB's could use a change of scenery.

Let me know and I will begin to work the phones

Somewhere out there Rob Ryan is smiling. And it's not because of the game, the pizza just arrived so he can stuff his face.

Abdullah finally getting work when owners have likely goven up on him or are out of it.

If I advance figuratively speaking. I wonder if AA is worth an add in a short bench figurative league or will this be his best real NFL game as he's playing the Saints.

Dropped him & Tate to the WW after Week 6. Four starts each, my team was 3-3.

(DISCLAIMER - nobody cares)

8-0 & playing next week since.

AA still on the wire. Tate owner playing for 3rd next week.

Bigger stat padder

Manning or Brees?

Discuss....

And I like them both

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere out there Rob Ryan is smiling. And it's not because of the game, the pizza just arrived so he can stuff his face.
He's probably eating 50 wings in Buffalo laughing at Rex because his stomach can only eat three wings before the rubber band closes.

There's probably never been a team down by 1.5 points with 3 players going against 1 and most of a half to go that was as out of it as I am now.

photobomb smack>fantasy foosball talk

got it.
Dude, coin flip is for captains only. Coach specifically says Rodgers doesn't deserve the honor but he forces his way in there anyway. I can't believe he isn't fined for it.
I literally have no idea what you are referencinghopefully Watson gets some garbage time points though
GB names team captains every week. Rodgers sucks so he doesn't get picked. Shows up and insists on being photographed as a Team Captain anyway. Every. Week.
and that bothers you, why?

Was up 3 with Calvin going against Tate...thought I had it.

At work and can't follow closely...Calvin gimpy or just not getting the targets?

Middle of the field is wide open if they just run a RB or let a TE trickle through before Brees gets shellacked. What the hell happened to this offense?

Was up 3 with Calvin going against Tate...thought I had it.

At work and can't follow closely...Calvin gimpy or just not getting the targets?
All underneath stuff. Not really in any favorable spots to take shots. Just controlling the game in the middle of field. I can't see if he's being doubled or not deep. Byrd was doubling him in a couple GL plays though.

Users who are viewing this thread