What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions v Packers MNF (1 Viewer)

Since this game is going south, what’s everyone drinking tonight? 

i’m tolling with our southern neighbors & having a Negro Modelo. 

it’s kinda light, but someone left it in my fridge. Free beer always tastes better. That’s just science. 

I also had the Chargers with all my remaining picks in both survivor leagues and unless A-Rod puts up another 29 points I'm going lose all of my fantasy leagues.

It hasn't been a red-letter weekend of football in this guy's diary for sure.

Since this game is going south, what’s everyone drinking tonight? 

i’m tolling with our southern neighbors & having a Negro Modelo. 

it’s kinda light, but someone left it in my fridge. Free beer always tastes better. That’s just science. 
Hendricks gin over ice 

Lions team that should be 3-1
Yes but after all these years it’s going to take more than a four game stretch of ‘should be 3-1’ for people to believe the team is different. They certainly feel different this year. Good game plans every week on D, a versatile roster on D that can play any scheme,   an OC that seems like he knows how to use Stafford - get run going, give him play action and downfield shots. We shall see. The NFC north is brutally strong 

Last edited by a moderator:
I also had the Chargers with all my remaining picks in both survivor leagues and unless A-Rod puts up another 29 points I'm going lose all of my fantasy leagues.

It hasn't been a red-letter weekend of football in this guy's diary for sure.
Wow,  I was wondering about your fantasy teams. Thanks for the update

Stafford has always been underrated. Throwing dimes tonight.

TJ just dropped an easy one. Ugh. 
Wilson and Stafford have thrown the most official ‘dimes’ since 2016 according to next gen stats ( passes over 30 yards into 1 yard windows ). Just needs to be used right and have a capable coaching staff 

Lot of plays early for that GB defense. Should pay big dividends later on for the Lions.

FGs ain't going to get it done though.

Shot of the parents!!!!!

Jones drops that ball and you don't show his Dad cussing up a storm

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread