What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (1 Viewer)

I also went for a run the other morning. I then came home and cut the grass. I spread some mulch and watched the kids while my wife went to get her hair cut.

Later, we ate dinner, the kids got baths, and then fought and cried when going to bed. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up with a stiff neck.

So, we basically had the same kind of day. Slap it high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Champaign? First I thought this was Arizona, then found out it was VA and now you are in Illinois? So confused. I figured it took a while to update because you forgot which girls were which numbers, no I know it took a while to unpack.

Champaign? First I thought this was Arizona, then found out it was VA and now you are in Illinois? So confused. I figured it took a while to update because you forgot which girls were which numbers, no I know it took a while to unpack.
Okay, I spelled it wrong :rolleyes:

Okay, I spelled it wrong :rolleyes:
C'mon, rolling eyes? Wasn't it a little funny? I tried to tie it in to the confusion on where you were, which girls were which and the delay from the last update. :kicksrock:

Name of the gentlemen's establishment? Most of the one's suck around here, unless you feel like driving to Baltimore.

And lol @ What Did the Fox Say?

Love the tie in with the fox story, especially with the music playing at the strip club. I also love the fact that Ron was caught off guard by the Ice Princess spilling the beans to the wife about dropping a 1/2 rack on Chaos. Finally, really glad to know Angie is still in the picture.

Love the tie in with the fox story, especially with the music playing at the strip club. I also love the fact that Ron was caught off guard by the Ice Princess spilling the beans to the wife about dropping a 1/2 rack on Chaos. Finally, really glad to know Angie is still in the picture.
By the end of the story, I had honestly completely forgotten about the fox. Thanks for the reminder.

great way to start the week here.

the bj from chaos, do you ever worry about catching something?

Name of the gentlemen's establishment? Most of the one's suck around here, unless you feel like driving to Baltimore.

And lol @ What Did the Fox Say?
try vixens near the racetrack

While a fun story, this latest installment is not Rons best work. The writing was a little lazy with the whole fox thing.

Still look forward to any updates to this thread and have been hooked since the first post. AZRon is the master of the story-telling on this board.

I also went for a run the other morning. I then came home and cut the grass. I spread some mulch and watched the kids while my wife went to get her hair cut.

Later, we ate dinner, the kids got baths, and then fought and cried when going to bed. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up with a stiff neck.

I'm surprised that you and the wife didn't have time to hit Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

I'm surprised that you and the wife didn't have time to hit Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
We planned to after Home Depot, but alas.

So Ron paid money to #### a hooker and his wife didn't care?

In context, this seems like a non-event.
She isn't a hooker, she's a dancer. I paid to for a dance, not for sex.

Huge difference.
big fan ron. But this does not make sense.
Hookers charge for sex, which is illegal. Dancers charge for dances, which is legal. HTH.
I can't figure out if this is shtick or not

Huge difference.
big fan ron. But this does not make sense.
Hookers charge for sex, which is illegal. Dancers charge for dances, which is legal. HTH.
I can't figure out if this is shtick or not
I think he's trying to avoid admitting to a crime on a message board by claiming to have done something legal.

Huge difference.
mmm, going to have to disagree with you on this one. She becomes a hooker when she takes money for sex. Would you have paid 500 without the bj or sex?
Have you ever been to a private room with bottle service? It's typically $300-$800 depending on location. No different then table service at a club or a cabana. You buy overpriced booz for VIP treatment.

:shrug:

Huge difference.
mmm, going to have to disagree with you on this one. She becomes a hooker when she takes money for sex. Would you have paid 500 without the bj or sex?
Have you ever been to a private room with bottle service? It's typically $300-$800 depending on location. No different then table service at a club or a cabana. You buy overpriced booz for VIP treatment.

I haven't. :hey:

There isn't a woman alive that I would pay $500 to dance or have sex with.

Huge difference.

I paid for bottle service in VIP :hot: :rant:

ETA: and a dance :hot: :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:

Huge difference.

I paid for bottle service in VIP :hot: :rant:
Okay okay. There isn't a bottle of vodka in a strip joint's VIP room that I would pay $500 for.

I've seen people sell a Bic pen on ebay for several hundred dollars. The pen comes with a free pair of playoff tickets to a professional sporting event.

It's kinda like that.

I don't see why it is so confusing, the Ice Princess told our hero that Chaos wanted to bang him before they agreed to go to the VIP room. Chaos was working so they happened to make love while she was working. The money was for the VIP room and bottle, the making love was just something that two consenting adults both wanted to do.

Users who are viewing this thread