What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

London Fletcher (1 Viewer)

(TheHuddle) Washington Redskins LB London Fletcher (hamstring, head) was able to practice in full Friday, Oct. 26, and he is listed as questionable for the Week 8 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Analysis: Fletcher has never missed an NFL game, and though the streak looked in serious jeopardy earlier in the week, his chances of playing seem to be increasing as game day nears.

he's back on the questionable list for the game tomorrow. IIRC, Alexander got more snaps while Fletcher was limited. With the 'Skins only two games back in the division and the possibility of playoffs, i would expect Alexander to get the nod over the rookie Robinson.

he's back on the questionable list for the game tomorrow. IIRC, Alexander got more snaps while Fletcher was limited. With the 'Skins only two games back in the division and the possibility of playoffs, i would expect Alexander to get the nod over the rookie Robinson.
I think they like Robinson's pass coverage more than Alexander's, so I expect situational substitution.The word is Fletcher is staying off his ankle all week and he'll test it out during pregame warm-ups. If he can run, he'll play.

Users who are viewing this thread