What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for cheatsheet with unique scoring... (1 Viewer)

Chappy

Footballguy
I'm looking for one that includes extra value for RBs/WRs who would also get points for kick/punt return TDs.

Yeah, I know where the cheatsheets are but I don't see any options where a player's punt/kick return is added into the equation. I'm assuming that All TDs = 6 pts refers to passing, rushing and receiving TDs.
Unless the scoring is really out of wack and heavily favors it, I would just highlight the players that do punt/kick returns. For example, Eric Decker's ADP is 5.12 - I would highlight him and take him over other options in the 5th.

I'm looking for one that includes extra value for RBs/WRs who would also get points for kick/punt return TDs.
Hi Chappy. There aren't any premade cheatsheets that include returners, though we do have returner projections. You can make the cheatsheet yourself from them, though. Grab Draft Dominator, hit Update Projections to get the latest ones, and then in Setup input your league parameters. On the Scoring tab you put in your scoring system including the scoring for return yards and TDs, and have it generate the cheatsheet for you. Then if need be you can print it or export it to spreadsheet.

Will it allow for 5 flex? My league allows 1QB, 5WR.....
Yes, Draft Dominator can handle flex.

Users who are viewing this thread