What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Los Angeles Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals***(+4) 48.5u Super Bowl LVI Stafford-Burrow, Kupp-Chase, OBJ-Higgins, Mixon-Akers (1 Viewer)

Big roll of the dice by Coach Zac but it was 4th and 1, they are underdogs and they were at midfield, their Defense had held the Rams, but it didn't work out and now the Rams are on your door step, it's part of the gamble, otherwise it wouldn't carry such high risk.

Love the T-Shirt with the F-Bomb where the Football is in place of the "U" 

Mathew F-Bomb Stafford every time they go to the booth with Stafford's wife to see her reaction when the Rams score...guess what, she cheers!

Bad move by Stafford, needed to try and keep milking the rest of the 2nd Q and try and extend to lead with at least a FG.

Burrow now has the upper hand, Bengals might be receiving 1st in the 2dn Half, big Opportunity for them to seize the lead in this game. 

Rams Defense needs to answer and come up with a big play or two of their own. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The momentum swing for the Bengals despite not being able to do much inside of 2 minutes. 

Stafford per the booth is 2 for 6 with an Interception since OBJ left the game

I realize Im an old(er) white guy...but I just dont get rap. Never have, never will

I realize Im on older(er) white guy...but I just dont get rap. Never have, never will
I'm a 60 year old white guy, I love all music including some rap. It is not in my main wheelhouse but I like many of the performers in this show but was underwhelmed. Still DRE and California Love are two songs I LOVE but neither came off as impressive. Maybe being a Detroiter, but I thought Eminem was the best of the show. Tupac hologram should have appeared during California Love.

What is the advantage for the Rams down 4 points on 2nd and 5 around midfield to just let the clock run out? The play clock and time were almost the same, you need a Touchdown, I don't see how they are in any way doing the smart thing by not tryin to get 1 more play in before the start of the 4th Q. 

🤷‍♂️

Burrow is down and limping noticeably going to the sideline. 

Rams are getting to Burrow almost every time he drops back. 

Burrow screamed out in a very loud way at the end, optics look terrible. 

Burrow is down and limping noticeably going to the sideline. 

Rams are getting to Burrow almost every time he drops back. 

Burrow screamed out in a very loud way at the end, optics look terrible. 
Yeah that doesn’t look good. Wonder if  burrow tore the knee and he is hoping he can mentally pretend it didn’t happen. 

Obviously I h ope he isn’t hurt. 

Gotta say its a shame if Cincy wins based on a missed facemask penalty to Ramsey. I missed it live, but on replay.....that CIncy TD should never have counted

Ive seen about 8 false starts and at least two plays where the offense wasn’t set between both teams. The no call on the Ramsey face mask is obviously the biggest non call. Refs really swallowing the whistle in this game. 

Users who are viewing this thread