What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Los Angeles Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals***(+4) 48.5u Super Bowl LVI Stafford-Burrow, Kupp-Chase, OBJ-Higgins, Mixon-Akers (1 Viewer)

Plenty of time for Burrow to at least move them into FG range, they have explosive weapons at WR just for this reason. 

Gotta hold that Rams pass rush up for a split second so Burrow can plant and throw. 

Refs just weren't having the Bengals get a stop there. Screwed up the game as usual 
oh come on....the PI was the absolute right and obvious call. and the soft call a couple polays earlier was not close to making up for the missed facemask bomb TD.

Cincy fans have no case for complaining about officiating here

Great finish to the best NFL playoffs that I can recall and I go back to the 72 Dolphins. Still amazing that my team the Lions have 1 playoff win in the Super Bowl era (56 years), really sad. Early on, I realized I needed other outlets, Dolphins in real NFL and Millen turned me to fantasy football.

Great finish to the best NFL playoffs that I can recall and I go back to the 72 Dolphins. Still amazing that my team the Lions have 1 playoff win in the Super Bowl era (56 years), really sad. Early on, I realized I needed other outlets, Dolphins in real NFL and Millen turned me to fantasy football.
Stafford’s lifetime playoff record improved from 0-3 to 4-3 this year

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread