What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LT'S toe- beginning of the END? (1 Viewer)

You do realize that Westbrook and LT2 are the same age, don't you? Westy's got the slighter build so I thought it was he who was the riskier pick as far as probability of injury goes.
Westy owner for the last three years- He is always injured, he plays anyway.

j3r3m3y said:
:rolleyes: :shrug: :lmao: :lmao: Sure maybe the last two year Westbrook's played...

but...

2004 - 12 games played

2003 - 13 games played

Number of regular season games LT has missed in his career? ONE. He's missed some time during games, but he's always tried to gut it out and play...

j3r3m3y said:
:rolleyes: :shrug: :lmao: :lmao: Sure maybe the last two year Westbrook's played...

but...

2004 - 12 games played

2003 - 13 games played

Number of regular season games LT has missed in his career? ONE. He's missed some time during games, but he's always tried to gut it out and play...
You are right about 04, but I was mostly making a comment about the last couple. I seem to recall, last year even moreso than 05, westbrook being a GTD more often than not. And I wasn't comparing him to LT, just going for a cheap joke.

Number of regular season games LT has missed in his career? ONE.
Zero, really. The only game he "missed" was a week 17 game when Brees, Rivers, and Gates -- all perfectly healthy -- sat out because the Chargers already had their playoff seed locked up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread