What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Malcolm Brown (1 Viewer)

wiscstlatlmia

Footballguy
This is the best balance I have ever seen...9 minutes of him breaking tackles,juking alot of guys and just running over people. I realize its a little early but this guy is the next cant miss prospect...mark it down!

Oh my! Thanks, that kid is awesome. I love his double spin move (ala Madden) down the sideline towards the beginning. That kid is amazing. I just picked him up off our high school waiver wire. I am looking forward to watching him play at Texas. Thanks again for the link.

I watched the tape again and I noticed something else. THAT OL KNOWS HOW TO BLOCK. That is some great offensive line play.

Oh my! Thanks, that kid is awesome. I love his double spin move (ala Madden) down the sideline towards the beginning. That kid is amazing. I just picked him up off our high school waiver wire. I am looking forward to watching him play at Texas. Thanks again for the link.

:) I told you it was early....just saying I think this guy is better than anything in college now other than maybe Trent Richardson

already nabbed him in 4 dynasty leagues to pair with

as my qb of the future.everybody in my league says I'm so lucky every time I win a championship, but it's just about putting the work in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad I am not in any of your leagues Larry, I would be playing for 2nd place, at best, every year.

Yeah but did you know he has 6 toes on his right foot. Well, I did. I called his doctor in Texas and got the inside scoop from his receptionist. Larry goes deep. I go deeper.

I just picked him up off our high school waiver wire.
I picked him up 4 years ago on my Grade School Waiver Wire in 2 leagues, unfortunately I missed out in another as some other noob nabbed him in the Pre-school waivers!!! :tfp:

Well you guys can say whatever you want ...I dont care ...I was just pointing out I think this guy is a once in a generation type of back , if you dont agree then your entitled to your opinion. If you dont wanna take this guy seriously then ill see ya next year when hes leading the nation in rushing.

Well you guys can say whatever you want ...I dont care ...I was just pointing out I think this guy is a once in a generation type of back , if you dont agree then your entitled to your opinion. If you dont wanna take this guy seriously then ill see ya next year when hes leading the nation in rushing.
Don't take anything on here too serious. We are making a joke out of an old poster who talked about how much info he kept on underage boys. I have a lot of UT friends and they are running a circle jerk thinking of Malcom Brown. After seeing the crap Texas has been throwing out at RB this year I can see why.

I am glad I am not in any of your leagues Larry, I would be playing for 2nd place, at best, every year.

Are you kidding me!? Not once did you see Brown get tackled by a 5th grader. Granted, he was never tackled. Once he DOES get tackled it could end his career...Either way, the your stud QB reminds me of Culpepper. Sure he looks strong but he is a fumble machine! No thanks. I saw some ultra-sounds that look more promising. Big hands and his decision making was flawless. At least we think it is a he (we want to be surprised).

All kidding aside ... He looks alright, nothing special ... Doesn't look like he has blazing speed,didn't see him destroy anyone.

These are high school kids who want nothing to do with tackling a bigger faster kid then themselves

Beast. :goodposting: I am a Texas alum and live in San Antonio (where Malcolm Brown plays). My folks went to his quarterfinal playoff game today. He had 242 yards and 3 TDs and had another 85 yarder nullified by holding.After suffering through what the Horns put on the field this year, I cannot wait for him to get to campus.

He doesn't look fast to me. Especially for a high school kid who's supposed to be the next big thing. Go back and look at Reggie Bush's high school tapes. Or other stud RB's. They look like they are running with afterburners. He doesn't. Not saying he won't be good, but his speed doesn't blow me away on that footage.

Watched the clip. I don't see anything not to like. He runs downhill with good speed and tremendous confidence!

He looks plenty fast to me.

Did anyone else notice that no one celebrates with after touchdowns? Maybe he scores too often and they are tired of it or maybe he's a d-bag who thinks his it don't stink?

He doesn't look fast to me. Especially for a high school kid who's supposed to be the next big thing. Go back and look at Reggie Bush's high school tapes. Or other stud RB's. They look like they are running with afterburners. He doesn't. Not saying he won't be good, but his speed doesn't blow me away on that footage.
:lmao: He looked good to me, of what I can tell, I'll let you know more when I see him on college or the NFL. Until then they are just great plays against high schoolers. He was not slow by any means, and looked to have the whole package.

all you guys talking about lack of speed... you do realize he weighs 220 correct?

and yea speed guys usually do look more impressive in high school cause they are able to bounce it outside everytime...

best highlight tapes of all time-

1.Noel Devine

2. Reggie Bush

3. Malcolm Brown

4. Michael dyer

Users who are viewing this thread