What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man beats up woman for blocking his car (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why should they lose a weekend's worth of revenue over this because of some jerk off SJW's completely not associated with the situation? 
Please don't make this political. People throwing out MAGA and SJW comments only serve to inflame.

People are irresponsibly, and stupidly placing blame anywhere and everywhere. People are often reactionary and stupid. And they wear MAGA and ####Y  hats in equal proportion. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. It sucks but it happens.

Wow! Any reports on the woman’s health? I can’t believe she didn’t go down. This guy needs to go away for a while!!! 

Being outraged at a guy pulling a gun on a woman and then beating her = SJW?
Its not the outrage on the guy, its the flames pointed on the small business that use to employ him and causing them to close temporarily and delete their SM accounts. Unless the dude had a history of beating women, there is no way anyone should find fault on the business. They cut ties with him immediately and issued a statement condemning it....but that wasn't enough for some people. Why?

Please don't make this political. People throwing out MAGA and SJW comments only serve to inflame.

People are irresponsibly, and stupidly placing blame anywhere and everywhere. People are often reactionary and stupid. And they wear MAGA and ####Y  hats in equal proportion. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. It sucks but it happens.
Duely noted, I didn't mean to imply any politics...just really don't understand the rationale of what I just said above. 

Being outraged at the d!ck is one thing and understandable. But to set out to ruin anyone and everything he may have been associated with—from behind your keyboard—is a whole other level of WTF? 

Its not the outrage on the guy, its the flames pointed on the small business that use to employ him and causing them to close temporarily and delete their SM accounts. Unless the dude had a history of beating women, there is no way anyone should find fault on the business. They cut ties with him immediately and issued a statement condemning it....but that wasn't enough for some people. Why?
I’m not saying that I enjoy seeing this business hurt but I’ll go out on a limb and say this guy exhibited signs of being human garbage before this. 

What kind of tube packs a gun to work at a barbershop?  

Maybe if there was more shaming/shunning of turds like this we wouldn’t have so many running around.

Never gonna defend the dude in the vid - and I know next to nothing about the environment around the shop.

That said, in the neighborhood I worked in for 20 years, a smart tube would be the kind of tubes pack'in - if they cared about themselves, their customers and what not.

Never gonna defend the dude in the vid - and I know next to nothing about the environment around the shop.

That said, in the neighborhood I worked in for 20 years, a smart tube would be the kind of tubes pack'in - if they cared about themselves, their customers and what not.
...or being slightly inconvenienced by having their car blocked in...

I’m not saying that I enjoy seeing this business hurt but I’ll go out on a limb and say this guy exhibited signs of being human garbage before this. 

Maybe if there was more shaming/shunning of turds like this we wouldn’t have so many running around.

again...you know nothing about the situation 

NOTE: I am NOT supporting this POS

There are hundreds if not thousands of spousal and woman abusers living and working around us every day. In most cases, when its revealed that a spouse has been abused the reaction is often "Wow, really? I never would have expected that out of (Insert name here)" I've done work for an Abuse Shelter non-profit and they insist the signs are rarely ever there on the surface. 

Just saying its completely pausable that the company had no idea. But that's not good enough...guilty by association is cool here, right? 

all i'm trying to say is that it sucks that what appears to be a pretty cool small business is getting swept up in this for something they obv had nothing to do with other than be the last place this ##### worked. I dont understand people's rational for that. 

And Dallas has concealed carry laws (again not getting political), so it is prob more normal than not that a few people in the area would be packing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
again...you know nothing about the situation 

Just saying its completely pausable that the company had no idea. But that's not good enough...guilty by association is cool here, right? 

all i'm trying to say is that it sucks that what appears to be a pretty cool small business is getting swept up in this
Of course it is totally plausible the company had no idea. It is also plausible that they knew this guy was a hotheaded jagoff.

And it does suck that the company got swept up in this.  Of course we have no idea if it is a “cool” small business or not.

Of course it is totally plausible the company had no idea. It is also plausible that they knew this guy was a hotheaded jagoff.

And it does suck that the company got swept up in this.  Of course we have no idea if it is a “cool” small business or not.
ok, so we can agree that neither one of us know for certain what type of guy this was

It looks pretty cool to me, and any place where you can have a nice drink while you get your whiskers trimmed is pretty OK in my book. Maybe not for you. 

But maybe we can agree that its not cool to go on digital witch hunts over #### that neither one of us was involved in or provide any constructive outcome in, other then mass public shaming of innocent people.

The old adage holds up again..nothing good happens after midnight. What are people still doing out drunk at 4:30am?

bigbottom said:
Oh, and that dude is not going to have a good time if he goes to prison. 
I'm not a proponent of vigilantism. But in this case, just maybe he needs a lesson. 

glvsav37 said:
But why should they lose a weekend's worth of revenue over this because of some jerk off SJW's completely not associated with the situation? 
Because when it comes to Social Justice, truth rarely matters. It doesn't matter that the business had nothing to do with this incident. The guy worked there so the owner might as well have thrown the punch and pulled the gun himself in their eyes. He's right to close up to let the thing die down till then publicity goes away. Then SJWs don't care as much if they can't get the coverage they're looking for to go along with their self righteous crusade.

You guys really think this guy sees prison?  I doubt it. 
If they tack on a gun charge here, he could see prison.  It's not clear this will happen.  

People think Dallas is some MAGA haven, the city government and DA are decidedly not.  

He does this in Tarrant county, could have a totally different story.  

No gun charge tacked on and he's looking at potentially probation.

You guys really think this guy sees prison?  I doubt it. 
I think so...might have got off light if after she punched him he took one swing back like he was defending himself....landing four haymakers after the first punch will put him in jail.   Plus when she was bent over he nailed her with that uppercut...disgusting.

It states he was intoxicated but the video will put him behind bars.

If they tack on a gun charge here, he could see prison.  It's not clear this will happen.  

People think Dallas is some MAGA haven, the city government and DA are decidedly not.  

He does this in Tarrant county, could have a totally different story.  

No gun charge tacked on and he's looking at potentially probation.
Oh, I think there are parts of Dallas that very much are MAGA haven.  Hope my cynicism is misplaced, but I bet this guy walks with probation.

Radical Larry said:

You could live with someone for years, and then BAM! They snap.

I think so...might have got off light if after she punched him he took one swing back like he was defending himself....landing four haymakers after the first punch will put him in jail.   Plus when she was bent over he nailed her with that uppercut...disgusting.

It states he was intoxicated but the video will put him behind bars.
Punched her WITH a gun in his hand.  Right?  Not watching it again.  

Still don't think he does any prison time.  Jail maybe?  Probation more likely.  And the black community will once again feel betrayed by the justice system.  Sad!

Punched her WITH a gun in his hand.  Right?  Not watching it again.  

Still don't think he does any prison time.  Jail maybe?  Probation more likely.  And the black community will once again feel betrayed by the justice system.  Sad!
Time will tell but my bet he gets convicted and does some time.

Because when it comes to Social Justice, truth rarely matters. It doesn't matter that the business had nothing to do with this incident. The guy worked there so the owner might as well have thrown the lunch and pulled the gun himself in their eyes. He's right to close up to let the thing die down till then publicity goes away. Then SJWs don't care as much if they can't get the coverage they're looking for to go along with their self righteous crusade.
I looked on Twitter and there really isn't that much coming up about the place. High and tight only has a couple posts mentioning the name of the place. I saw one tweet where a woman said she was going to call there and complain about him and was happy to report back the bar said they fire him. 

Since there are no differences between men and women these days and equality is the rage, why is everyone so outraged that he treated her like he would have treated a man in the same situation?  I am not the type that would get in the midst of a road rage (parking lot rage?) situation, but I do know that if I get into a physical fight with anyone, I am going to try to win it and put the other person down.  

I guess I have just seen too many videos of a woman punching a man thinking that their female pass gives them carte blanche to do so and how shocked they are when the evil man finally lays them out with a haymaker. 

You guys can go back to hating the guy and wishing him lots of jail rape in his future. 

I looked on Twitter and there really isn't that much coming up about the place. High and tight only has a couple posts mentioning the name of the place. I saw one tweet where a woman said she was going to call there and complain about him and was happy to report back the bar said they fire him. 
Better safe than sorry. 

Also not sure if it is real or not but I have seen:

A supposed post from hisFB that is incredibly racist: threatening to beat what he calls a fat black n word b word

He was arrested a few years ago for robbing his mom

Since there are no differences between men and women these days and equality is the rage, why is everyone so outraged that he treated her like he would have treated a man in the same situation?  I am not the type that would get in the midst of a road rage (parking lot rage?) situation, but I do know that if I get into a physical fight with anyone, I am going to try to win it and put the other person down.  

I guess I have just seen too many videos of a woman punching a man thinking that their female pass gives them carte blanche to do so and how shocked they are when the evil man finally lays them out with a haymaker. 

You guys can go back to hating the guy and wishing him lots of jail rape in his future. 
He instigated the physical confrontation by committing battery against her when he hit the phone out of her hand. In addition to battery, it’s also the crime of interfering with an emergency call (she was calling 911) for which I understand he was separately charged. Couple that with drawing his weapon (while intoxicated apparently), and the additional assault on a person who was no longer a threat and pretty much defenseless, and you’ve got multiple crimes regardless of the gender of those involved or whether you think they should be treated equally.  

He instigated the physical confrontation by committing battery against her when he hit the phone out of her hand. In addition to battery, it’s also the crime of interfering with an emergency call (she was calling 911) for which I understand he was separately charged. Couple that with drawing his weapon (while intoxicated apparently), and the additional assault on a person who was no longer a threat and pretty much defenseless, and you’ve got multiple crimes regardless of the gender of those involved or whether you think they should be treated equally.  
I am not saying that this guy isn't a piece of crap, but doesn't this line from the police report seem oddly specific to be random and false?  "Shuffield told police he hit the woman in self-defense after she threatened to pepper-spray him and broke the back windshield of his pickup with a jump box, a device used to jump-start a car."   I did not watch the video and have no interest in doing so, I don't want to pick a side in a story that I have no vested interest in.  But are we saying that there is NO chance that she pushed the moment and instigated the events of what happened and it is all just the actions of the crappy man?

I am not saying that this guy isn't a piece of crap, but doesn't this line from the police report seem oddly specific to be random and false?  "Shuffield told police he hit the woman in self-defense after she threatened to pepper-spray him and broke the back windshield of his pickup with a jump box, a device used to jump-start a car."   I did not watch the video and have no interest in doing so, I don't want to pick a side in a story that I have no vested interest in.  But are we saying that there is NO chance that she pushed the moment and instigated the events of what happened and it is all just the actions of the crappy man?

Not sure why you are trying to comment on it if you haven't even seen the video. She may have damaged his car but if you watch the video, it's pretty clear who the aggressor is here. 

I saw that in the report as well. Not sure about the pepper spray comment, though I don’t necessarily see anything wrong with warning him that she has pepper spray, but it does seem unlikely that she had a “jump box” in the car and smashed his rear windshield with it. I’m guessing he made that up, since he clearly lied about acting in self-defense.  That said, the video shown thus far isn’t of the complete altercation, so she could have very well done something to instigate the assault/battery, including busting his windshield I guess. 

Yah, wouldn’t have a problem with a guy defending himself but he initiated and had a gun out.

I saw that in the report as well. Not sure about the pepper spray comment, though I don’t necessarily see anything wrong with warning him that she has pepper spray, but it does seem unlikely that she had a “jump box” in the car and smashed his rear windshield with it. I’m guessing he made that up, since he clearly lied about acting in self-defense.  That said, the video shown thus far isn’t of the complete altercation, so she could have very well done something to instigate the assault/battery, including busting his windshield I guess. 
Even if she had smashed his window before the video starts, there's no threat at the moment he draws his gun. There's no threat at the moment he instigates the physical confrontation by slapping the phone out of her hands. There's nothing in the video that would justify his actions.

someone breaking your window isn't defense enough for beating them senseless

HTH

My point is where is the SJW outrage? I just don't see any outrage on twitter except for the low bail and concern he is going to get let off.
Their IG and FB channels got blown up.  Had to hide comments, close pages etc.  Those things take a lot of time to build and destroyed instantly.  

holy ####  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

but i thought his boss said he was a great guy & the media said he had no previous record?
I can’t say for sure how legitimate it was. Looked legit and there’s probably a good chance his mom ended up not pressing charges.

Between this and the dude kicking the old lady in the face on the subway, I weep for society. Thank god both these pieces of trash got caught.

This is an odd take.  Give me a ####ing break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread