What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man beats up woman for blocking his car (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there are no differences between men and women these days and equality is the rage, why is everyone so outraged that he treated her like he would have treated a man in the same situation?  I am not the type that would get in the midst of a road rage (parking lot rage?) situation, but I do know that if I get into a physical fight with anyone, I am going to try to win it and put the other person down.  

I guess I have just seen too many videos of a woman punching a man thinking that their female pass gives them carte blanche to do so and how shocked they are when the evil man finally lays them out with a haymaker. 

You guys can go back to hating the guy and wishing him lots of jail rape in his future. 
What's funny is if it was a male they would say he had it coming.  To many fanatics on this board.

You think pulling out a gun during the middle of some little ##### fest is a good idea?
She broke his window.  Pulling a gun is something I would never do, but this pos did and the woman (term loosely) if it was a man people on here would be saying he deserved it.  I've had guns pulled on me for less in a bar fight.

A couple observations.

1. She's nuts to punch a man with a gun.

2. He's nuts to pull a gun over being blocked in a lot.

3. She's got a good chin.

She broke his window.  Pulling a gun is something I would never do, but this pos did and the woman (term loosely) if it was a man people on here would be saying he deserved it.  I've had guns pulled on me for less in a bar fight.
You pull a gun in a bar fight, or against some chick who may or may not have busted a window you should go to jail. You obviously shouldn’t be allowed to walk around with a gun after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple observations.

1. She's nuts to punch a man with a gun.

2. He's nuts to pull a gun over being blocked in a lot.

3. She's got a good chin.
He better hope he does too to withstand all dem nutz that are gonna be bouncing off it in jail.

You pull a gun in a bar fight, or against some chick who may or may not have busted a window you should go to jail. You obviously shouldn’t be allowed to walk around with a gun after that.
Don't bother trying with that guy. Lots of chest thumping designed to get a rise out of you. Putin should put him on payroll (if he hasn't already).

Looks bad, I want to see what happened before the video that escalated this guy to go off.
Guy was arrested on misdemeanor assault and interference with an emergency call, but Dallas Police are reportedly conducting further investigation to see if additional charges are warranted (including the possibility of a hate crime charge).  I, too, would like to hear more information regarding what transpired, particularly the bit about her allegedly busting his windshield.  It appears that more details may be forthcoming.

I’m a permit holder, and I would assuredly do at the very least some jail time from this. Brandishing and carrying under the influence (.04% BAC) for starters. 

This piece of crap needs to do time. If this slides, maybe states need to take a second look at carry permits. 

Unless she beat him it doesn't really matter what she did to precipitate the beating (if she did anything at all).  If she broke his windshield he should have called the police and had her arrested. That's it. Nothing short of her pulling a gun on him, or pulling a full blown Ronda Rousey on him justifies his response.  Nothing.

Spare me the "well if it was a dude..." childish B.S., it wasn't a dude and that wouldn't change anything.  The appropriate response when someone breaks your windshield is to call the police.  That's it.  We live in a society and people like this PoS are the ones ####### it up for everyone else.

If you have been in more than one barroom altercation in your life you are most likely an idiot and probably deserve to be locked up and, in an ideal world, sterilized.  If you are the kind of person who gets into situations where people pull guns on you despite being unarmed yourself, or if you pull guns on unarmed people then you are most likely an idiot and probably deserve to be locked up and, in an ideal world, sterilized.

Since there are no differences between men and women these days and equality is the rage, why is everyone so outraged that he treated her like he would have treated a man in the same situation?  I am not the type that would get in the midst of a road rage (parking lot rage?) situation, but I do know that if I get into a physical fight with anyone, I am going to try to win it and put the other person down.  

I guess I have just seen too many videos of a woman punching a man thinking that their female pass gives them carte blanche to do so and how shocked they are when the evil man finally lays them out with a haymaker. 

You guys can go back to hating the guy and wishing him lots of jail rape in his future. 
Yeah, you should maybe take a break from typing for a bit, chief.  Use some of that time to watch the video.

Is this an Incel thing?

Don't bother trying with that guy. Lots of chest thumping designed to get a rise out of you. Putin should put him on payroll (if he hasn't already).
Yes another fanatic weighing in.  It's as if u people have no common sense.  You people are crazy!

Unless she beat him it doesn't really matter what she did to precipitate the beating (if she did anything at all).  If she broke his windshield he should have called the police and had her arrested. That's it. Nothing short of her pulling a gun on him, or pulling a full blown Ronda Rousey on him justifies his response.  Nothing.

Spare me the "well if it was a dude..." childish B.S., it wasn't a dude and that wouldn't change anything.  The appropriate response when someone breaks your windshield is to call the police.  That's it.  We live in a society and people like this PoS are the ones ####### it up for everyone else.

If you have been in more than one barroom altercation in your life you are most likely an idiot and probably deserve to be locked up and, in an ideal world, sterilized.  If you are the kind of person who gets into situations where people pull guns on you despite being unarmed yourself, or if you pull guns on unarmed people then you are most likely an idiot and probably deserve to be locked up and, in an ideal world, sterilized.
You really should post less here's hoping u get banned!

The "you should be locked up and sterilized" for the guy who did something even as bad as this is lame. Don't do it. 
You got it.

I must say that cutting off the first part of my sentence really kills the context. It was a Jeff Foxworthy thing not an attack on any specific poster.

The General said:
I'm not disagreeing with you.

Chaka said:

Been in plenty of bar fights never once started a fight.   Showing your true ignorant colors!  I really hope you don't have children.  

This started out as a lighthearted thread about a lively and spirited act of physical violence, but it's recently become unpleasant. Let's stop that.
Agreeed regarding the bolded, but your descriptive to start that response is odd at best.  This started out a lighthearted thread about a lively and spirited act of physical violence?  Huh?  :lmao:

"Closed fist punching young girl in the face" is never a legitimate response to, well, anything.  

I suppose if it's a sci-fi movie and the young girl is really a lizard alien in disguise.  Then maybe.  Maybe.

"Closed fist punching young girl in the face" is never a legitimate response to, well, anything.  

I suppose if it's a sci-fi movie and the young girl is really a lizard alien in disguise.  Then maybe.  Maybe.
i remember having a supercrush on one of the V lizards when i was a kid

would definitely not have punched her

Anything you typed after this is pretty irrelevant. You don't end up in multiple bar fights without being part of the reason.
Agreed. I bartended for 5 years, and I’ve been in plenty of bars in of lots of cities - Detroit, Atlanta, New York, Phoenix, Copenhagen, LA, Cleveland, etc. etc. etc.

I’ve never been in a bar fight. I’ve seen my fair share, but it takes a special character to cause or participate.

Agreed. I bartended for 5 years, and I’ve been in plenty of bars in of lots of cities - Detroit, Atlanta, New York, Phoenix, Copenhagen, LA, Cleveland, etc. etc. etc.

I’ve never been in a bar fight. I’ve seen my fair share, but it takes a special character to cause or participate.
In a world of flight or fight, I'm all flight when it comes to bar fights.  Not everyone is wired the same way.

In a world of flight or fight, I'm all flight when it comes to bar fights.  Not everyone is wired the same way.
It’s usually two drunk #######s going at it anyway. No need to risk life or limb getting involved in a bunch of ridiculousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread