What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Manning (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse

Footballguy
You know the only reason he wasn't greedy on that last play is because he didn't wanna hear if from every Football fan in the world..........if he wasn't one behind the record he would have thrown 3 straight times, and we all know it!Good cover manning you greedy pig....... he also knows he has 2 games left to do it, so no real pressure. :X :yucky:

You know the only reason he wasn't greedy on that last play is because he didn't wanna hear if from every Football fan in the world..........if he wasn't one behind the record he would have thrown 3 straight times, and we all know it!Good cover manning you greedy pig....... he also knows he has 2 games left to do it, so no real pressure.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Can't Win!You playing against James????

You know the only reason he wasn't greedy on that last play is because he didn't wanna hear if from every Football fan in the world..........if he wasn't one behind the record he would have thrown 3 straight times, and we all know it!Good cover manning you greedy pig....... he also knows he has 2 games left to do it, so no real pressure.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Can't Win!You playing against James????
no, i'm not, i'm playing manning and the ravens D so i'm in good shape after that heap td! :D BTW that was just my opinion on manning, and feel very strongly still that he's a greedy blastard!

Manning wanted to go for that because he's greedy, the obvious thing in that situation is to kick the field goal!

Indy (and Manning) just took a knee to throw everyone else off because they are really greedy bastages. :wall: Manning = classDungy = class####

Indy (and Manning) just took a knee to throw everyone else off because they are really greedy bastages. :wall: Manning = classDungy = class####
all just a cover, sorry boys, just a cover!

I love the Manning bashing. It just keeps getting dumber and dumber.Next we'll hear "Yeah, Manning took the Colts to the Super Bowl, but he was just doing it so he would have more games to break the playoff passing record".

i would say that jesse = :11:, but that would be an insult to the :11:'ers

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Manning bashing. It just keeps getting dumber and dumber.Next we'll hear "Yeah, Manning took the Colts to the Super Bowl, but he was just doing it so he would have more games to break the playoff passing record".
Manning may get to the super bowl some day, not this year, but someday. The problem is he CANNOT play against good defenses, he gets cold feet. He may never get past the NE defense, probably never, so i guess i'm changing my mind, he may never get there.

Manning may get to the super bowl some day, not this year, but someday. The problem is he CANNOT play against good defenses, he gets cold feet. He may never get past the NE defense, probably never, so i guess i'm changing my mind, he may never get there.
So the BAL defense sucks then?

Baltimore was a prime example idiot of why they won't make it.

You know the only reason he wasn't greedy on that last play is because he didn't wanna hear if from every Football fan in the world..........if he wasn't one behind the record he would have thrown 3 straight times, and we all know it!Good cover manning you greedy pig....... he also knows he has 2 games left to do it, so no real pressure. :X :yucky:
So, are there any QB's you like? After reading your QB bashing this weekend I'm beginning to think you hate QB's. Must be a RB guy. Do you play QB's in your FF league? Dude, relax, enjoy the game. It's football and teams use QB's. Their job is to manage the game and help their team win. For example, a couple of QB's you might have heard of, Manning & Vick, they do a great job of managing their team to victory. Draft them next year and you too could win a championship! ;) Seriously, just given you a hard time. Can't believe you hate the QB so much. :confused:

yeah, putting up 20 points against a quality defense sucked. :mellow:edit to add: :11:

Absolutely class and nothing greedy about the guy other than greedy to score more points and win.The fact that you know nothing about football and just resort to your little Oliver Stone conspiracy theories is of little distraction from the obvious: Manning is the best in the biz.

When Manning throws TD passes so his defenseless Colts can win football games, he gets criticized as being greedy. When he hands off to James for a TD run or he takes a knee to run out the clock in the final minute, he gets criticized by some pseudo-psychologist claiming to know whats going on in Peyton's head.It's funny how Peyton is respected for his talent, work ethic and class act by the guys who play with him and against him in the NFL. Yet some fans can't stand anything he does. I'm guessing somebody's team got its butt kicked by Peyton a few times.

Yeah, peyton really cares what a bunch of couch potatoes think :rolleyes: He wants to win a championship, not a popularity contest.

Unbelievable :rolleyes:

You know the only reason he wasn't greedy on that last play is because he didn't wanna hear if from every Football fan in the world..........if he wasn't one behind the record he would have thrown 3 straight times, and we all know it!

Good cover manning you greedy pig.......

he also knows he has 2 games left to do it, so no real pressure. :X :yucky:
There is no pissing in the Shark Pool!Read it. Learn it. Live it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread