What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marital Advice - Friendly camping trip too friendly? (1 Viewer)

What do I do next?

• Nothing, let it go.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Go to counseling.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events.

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • [No response text]

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
The Solution:

Ask Steve to take a lie detector test and tell him the nature of what you're going to ask him.

If he says no, he fooled around with your wife. If he agrees and passes, all is well. There's absolutely no reason why he would say no if he's innocent.

Now, if he says no or fails the test your next step is to ask your wife to take a lie detector test. It's time to find out if she really did have a blackout. She could very well pass the test while he doesn't.
if it was me, I'd refuse to take a lie detector test, regardless.

Color me disappointed. I left the thread for 11 hours and there were 8 pages to go though (35 replies per page) and all the Yellow Hat Man posted was one little reply to Girl A. He is in the central time zone so it is midnight where he is... he should have asked more tonight and an update is mandatory in this manner.

The Solution:

Ask Steve to take a lie detector test and tell him the nature of what you're going to ask him.

If he says no, he fooled around with your wife. If he agrees and passes, all is well. There's absolutely no reason why he would say no if he's innocent.

Now, if he says no or fails the test your next step is to ask your wife to take a lie detector test. It's time to find out if she really did have a blackout. She could very well pass the test while he doesn't.
How come? Just curious.

wow, i went camping this weekend and it was nothing like this. i did eat a package of uncooked hotdogs and a box of donuts that I didn't remember eating until my friends told me about it the next day. said i was like a rabid wolverine tearing into them and just snarling back at them when they poked their heads out of the tent. so it's sorta like this story I guess.
So you ate weiners and o-rings.
Put it that way and it sorta sounds not hetero, DW. sadly, this wolverine act was AFTER a 3:30am trip to Denny's.I have no shame left anymore.

The Solution:

How come? Just curious.
If you are my friend and I tell you something, either you believe me or you don't. That's it. All a lie-detector will do is either strengthen your pre-concieved notions, or you will rationalize what you already believe. Iif a friend asks me to tak a lie detector test, I would be incredibly insulted and we would no longer be friends, but that's me. I'm not in the habit of lying to my friends or to my friends chicks, and my integrity is something that I base my identity on, but that's me.

Everyone always says this like the guy your wife cheated on you with is going to just stand there and let you beat him up. The best thing you could get out of that would be a butt kicking or an assault charge. Either way, it doesn't solve the problem that your wife is a cheating hoor.
I'm sure he would fight back, but I'd be damned if I didn't let it be known in no uncertain terms that there's a price to pay for fishin' in my pond. Hell, even if I got my butt kicked, I'd be able to look at myself in the mirror afterwards. Unless he porked her again right after he beat me up and made me watch while I lay there all beat up. That would kind of be embarrassing. :sleep:
oh christ... :lmao:

wow, i went camping this weekend and it was nothing like this. i did eat a package of uncooked hotdogs and a box of donuts that I didn't remember eating until my friends told me about it the next day. said i was like a rabid wolverine tearing into them and just snarling back at them when they poked their heads out of the tent. so it's sorta like this story I guess.
So you ate weiners and o-rings.
Put it that way and it sorta sounds not hetero, DW. sadly, this wolverine act was AFTER a 3:30am trip to Denny's.I have no shame left anymore.
at least you didn't puke in your tent. :sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few things I want to add to this thread.

If a woman had sex, she will know. Especially since you were camping, and there were no showers. Unless maybe you had sex with her that night, that would cause some confusion. I suppose being drunk, they would make sure to have protected sex... NO. So there would be some sort of odor or discharge. Sorry, a little gross, but it is a fact. So it would make it hard not to know.

Also, saying I don't know makes her out to be innocent and taken advantage of or given a pass because she was too drunk to know what she was doing. NO... If she had sex, she knows.

Your buddy kept telling you to go check on them. That was his way of telling you something was up, but he wanted you to find out for yourself. First time, shrug it off. If he tells you twice, you should have got up to check. Keep on him, he knows something.

BTW - Are you really sure you want to know? If she did have sex with ihm, what would you do? Would you forgive her because she was drunk? Would you leave? You need to ask yourself if you want to know. You started this thread, so that tells me that you already have your own opinion about what happened. What do you think happened in there?
She could have crossed the line without going all the way to full penetration with internal ejaculation. Hands, mouths, breasts, etc. could have all been involved without leaving a ######l "odor or discharge".
Well, if they were making out, her lips would have been slightly puffy. Little redder than usual. Other than that, there really is no tell tale sign if she didn't actually have sex.
You need to just stop. Seriously.
Why?
Because you're giving all kinds of goofy advice and information...all under the banner of "I'm a woman...I know". I know more about the female body and/or sexual response than you do for crying out loud.
Oh really. Please, feel free to enlighten me. :sleep:
The PG-13 limits set in this forum prohibits me from going into details. But feel free to keep on truckin'.
did this challenge ever amount to anything if i keep reading? i'm getting tired.

BTW....MITYH says it was 15 minutes or so. For everyone saying they couldn't have done the deed in that time in realty it could've been 20 minutes, 25 minutes or even a half an hour. It doesn't sound like he was timing them.
Good point. He has little sense of time from 9 pm until 1 am, yet he knows they were gone for 15 minutes?
maybe they were just smoking pot and using her big boobies as a bong?

BTW....MITYH says it was 15 minutes or so. For everyone saying they couldn't have done the deed in that time in realty it could've been 20 minutes, 25 minutes or even a half an hour. It doesn't sound like he was timing them.
Good point. He has little sense of time from 9 pm until 1 am, yet he knows they were gone for 15 minutes?
:sleep:

Finless said:
Steve hit it, no doubt. You've already been with her for a while. You've had your kids. Now it's time to move on and get some young strange. If one of my buddies validated that another buddy went into the John with my wife, I would literally crush his ####. Crush #### first, ask questions later. As far as wifey goes? Her head would be stuffed into one of those camping toilets.
Yet, our hero did not go check on things, after repeated mention by his buddies.....Was Hero stoned? Getting Stoned? why the f would he not go check on his wife being alone with this dude....??

Long 'ol thread, but entertaining....1. 38 DD's -- pics?!?2. Sweater muffins just don't fall out. If they did, I'd never concentrate on anything else.3. Girl A is right, women know when they have sex. Even if women black out, they will recognize the signs in the morning (unless Steve is so small she didn't feel it).4. Figure out your objective before confronting your 'friends'. Chances are they won't be your friends after you start down that path.5. Trust is a priceless component of marriage and, regardless of what happened, your marriage is doomed if you don't trust her. Sit her down, ask her for the honest answer, and accept the answer at face value.If you really want to find out, spend the $40 and install monitoring software on her computer ASAP, and as someone suggested, check your cell phone bill....
jesus. thank you, detective. :unsure:

Steve probably followed her in there like he was joking, they ended up swapping spit, he whispers he wants to see the boobage, she flashes him, he fondles for a bit as she feels she might as well ease her curiosity since she's already wasted and gropes for the sausage.
Please feel free to elaborate.Seriously. :unsure:
Hmmmm, well, let's see. Since the OP says they are all always joking, I'm thinking the four of them were all making some raunchy jokes on the way to the restroom. Steve gets a bit bold with his remarks because they are drunk and he's decided to push the envelope.They get there and he makes some kind of joke like, "You need some help?" or some such nonsense. He follows her in there, despite a giggling protest. He says something flattering and she likes it. He drunkenly decides he might as well push the envelope some more and kisses her. She give only mild resistance, if any, so he kisses her again longer. While he's at it, he reaches inside her shirt for a quick feel and then pushes for her to lift the shirt for a quick look. She pulls up the shirt and he pulls down the front of her bra for a nice long look-see and some stroking of the boobage.He kisses her again and decides, since she's already let him kiss her and feel her up, she goes for a quick feel of her own. They finally realize, through a drunken haze, that it's been awhile and the others might start to wonder where they are and come looking for them. So they decide to get back quickly. She lets the shirt drop over her exposed breasts and they walk briskly back to camp.Steve gets questioned and, cool as a cucumber, laughs it off. She starts to feel a bit queasy from too much alcohol and guilt. She wonders if her husband will start to question her or guess what happened. Now the nausea is kicking in full steam and she needs to go back to the restroom to puke.As she's there, she's feeling guilty as hell and reeling from what she just did. She sits on the chair to contemplate what the backlash will be and is kicking herself for letting it go as far as it did. The bile hasn't risen enough for release so all she feels is the nausea.Husband finds her sitting there and she truthfully says she feels like she has to throw up. He suggest they go back and gets up and goes with him, hoping and praying he let it go and not get suspicious.Just a guess. :yes:
I disagree with the bolded part. If a woman goes package, that dude receiving delivery is absolutely NOT cutting off the driver. No way.

:unsure:
it's all i've got.

Steve probably followed her in there like he was joking, they ended up swapping spit, he whispers he wants to see the boobage, she flashes him, he fondles for a bit as she feels she might as well ease her curiosity since she's already wasted and gropes for the sausage.
Please feel free to elaborate.Seriously. :unsure:
Hmmmm, well, let's see. Since the OP says they are all always joking, I'm thinking the four of them were all making some raunchy jokes on the way to the restroom. Steve gets a bit bold with his remarks because they are drunk and he's decided to push the envelope.They get there and he makes some kind of joke like, "You need some help?" or some such nonsense. He follows her in there, despite a giggling protest. He says something flattering and she likes it. He drunkenly decides he might as well push the envelope some more and kisses her. She give only mild resistance, if any, so he kisses her again longer. While he's at it, he reaches inside her shirt for a quick feel and then pushes for her to lift the shirt for a quick look. She pulls up the shirt and he pulls down the front of her bra for a nice long look-see and some stroking of the boobage.He kisses her again and decides, since she's already let him kiss her and feel her up, she goes for a quick feel of her own. They finally realize, through a drunken haze, that it's been awhile and the others might start to wonder where they are and come looking for them. So they decide to get back quickly. She lets the shirt drop over her exposed breasts and they walk briskly back to camp.Steve gets questioned and, cool as a cucumber, laughs it off. She starts to feel a bit queasy from too much alcohol and guilt. She wonders if her husband will start to question her or guess what happened. Now the nausea is kicking in full steam and she needs to go back to the restroom to puke.As she's there, she's feeling guilty as hell and reeling from what she just did. She sits on the chair to contemplate what the backlash will be and is kicking herself for letting it go as far as it did. The bile hasn't risen enough for release so all she feels is the nausea.Husband finds her sitting there and she truthfully says she feels like she has to throw up. He suggest they go back and gets up and goes with him, hoping and praying he let it go and not get suspicious.Just a guess. :yes:
I disagree with the bolded part. If a woman goes package, that dude receiving delivery is absolutely NOT cutting off the driver. No way.
god, i didn't even bold anything. i'm a moron.

Long 'ol thread, but entertaining....

1. 38 DD's -- pics?!?

2. Sweater muffins just don't fall out. If they did, I'd never concentrate on anything else.

3. Girl A is right, women know when they have sex. Even if women black out, they will recognize the signs in the morning (unless Steve is so small she didn't feel it).

4. Figure out your objective before confronting your 'friends'. Chances are they won't be your friends after you start down that path.

5. Trust is a priceless component of marriage and, regardless of what happened, your marriage is doomed if you don't trust her. Sit her down, ask her for the honest answer, and accept the answer at face value.

If you really want to find out, spend the $40 and install monitoring software on her computer ASAP, and as someone suggested, check your cell phone bill....
He is a smart man. You should listen to him. :yes:

Long 'ol thread, but entertaining....

1. 38 DD's -- pics?!?

2. Sweater muffins just don't fall out. If they did, I'd never concentrate on anything else.

3. Girl A is right, women know when they have sex. Even if women black out, they will recognize the signs in the morning (unless Steve is so small she didn't feel it).

4. Figure out your objective before confronting your 'friends'. Chances are they won't be your friends after you start down that path.

5. Trust is a priceless component of marriage and, regardless of what happened, your marriage is doomed if you don't trust her. Sit her down, ask her for the honest answer, and accept the answer at face value.

If you really want to find out, spend the $40 and install monitoring software on her computer ASAP, and as someone suggested, check your cell phone bill....
He is a smart man. You should listen to him. :yes:
I've never been very good at listening to smart men. Dumb men and really whiney women? Another story.

The Solution:

How come? Just curious.
If you are my friend and I tell you something, either you believe me or you don't. That's it. All a lie-detector will do is either strengthen your pre-concieved notions, or you will rationalize what you already believe. Iif a friend asks me to tak a lie detector test, I would be incredibly insulted and we would no longer be friends, but that's me. I'm not in the habit of lying to my friends or to my friends chicks, and my integrity is something that I base my identity on, but that's me.
I agree, but Steve and MYRC aren't the best of friends. If I'm Steve and I didn't do anything wrong I'd take the test just to make MYRC look like a paranoid jerk.

The Solution:

How come? Just curious.
I agree, but Steve and MYRC aren't the best of friends. If I'm Steve and I didn't do anything wrong I'd take the test just to make MYRC look like a paranoid jerk.
what's the point? either way, the friendship is pretty much trashed if it comes to that.

Finless said:
Steve hit it, no doubt. You've already been with her for a while. You've had your kids. Now it's time to move on and get some young strange. If one of my buddies validated that another buddy went into the John with my wife, I would literally crush his ####. Crush #### first, ask questions later. As far as wifey goes? Her head would be stuffed into one of those camping toilets.
Posts like this make me wonder where schtick stops and people start.

The Solution:

How come? Just curious.
what's the point? either way, the friendship is pretty much trashed if it comes to that.
The friendship is already trashed at this point. Time to lay all the chips on the table. MYRC wants to know what happened. Why don't you want to take this quick lie detector test if you didn't do anything with my wife?

The Solution:

How come? Just curious.
The friendship is already trashed at this point. Time to lay all the chips on the table. MYRC wants to know what happened. Why don't you want to take this quick lie detector test if you didn't do anything with my wife?
"F you for thinking I would do such a thing".. This would make an interesting poll.

If she was puking, she may indeed not know what happened through the night. Having the bra messed up proves booby play and making out.

The good news is I doubt they had sex.

To give a full opinion though I need to know.....

1. Why did you not go when George was waving the red flag that you NEED TO check things out?(were you afraid of what you might see?)

2. Does your wife like to give oral when she is drunk?

:thumbup: This consumed a good portion of my day, thanks.

My guess is that they made out a little, and Steve got a few minutes of feeding time from the wife.

3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: chuckorc, Rodeojones
Where is everybody, sleeping? I need an update before I can go to bed. I just got off work and I got nothing ;)

GordonGekko said:
Quite honestly, this all does not sit well with me today, which is why I can't sleep. So, what's my next move?
I guess this is a pretty interesting situation. What would this old man here do? I'd take my Colt Combat Commander and shove it in Steve's mouth. I'd probably break out all of his teeth in the process. I'd ask him several questions. I'd make the rules simple. One blink means yes. Two blinks means no. Three blinks means he wants me to pull the trigger. And Old Man Gekko is lousy at math. But you won't do that, because unlike me, and probably for the better, you aren't a sociopath. Something I've learned over time is hesitation will always mean no. We learn that real fast in life. You ask someone a question, they pause, get confused, don't know what to say, but no matter what is said, the real answer is always no. "Bob, I'm short this month and I've got nowhere else to go, can I borrow 500 bucks?"Bob thinks about it, pauses, doesn't know what to say. Deep down, no matter if Bob coughs up that money or not, the pure act of his discomfort and silence means he said no. Someone can say no to you and still give you exactly what you want in this life. Lots of married guys here. Some of those women didn't say Yes right away I imagine, some took a week or two weeks in some cases to answer. They might have still married the guy, but the hesitation said the real answer was No. What do you do?Pretty simple here. DO YOU TRUST YOUR WIFE? If you answer is not an immediate yes, then you hesitated and the real answer is no. Doesn't matter if she slept with the guy or not. Doesn't matter what stories you hear or believe or make up for yourself. Doesn't matter the rationalizations you make for someone you probably love more than they love you. All that crap goes out the window. I personally believe that all marriages are based on a series of lies and truth has nothing to do with it, but I realize most people don't feel that way. I understand most people fundamentally believe that this mythical trust is even possible in a relationship. If you hesitate, then your marriage isn't worth saving. If you hesitate, then you will alway have to live in doubt and pain. If you hesitate, in your heart you've already cut bait. You just don't want to face it. And at that point, the only option left is to just get a divorce. You could get a "confession" if you really wanted it, but the cost would be too great to bear. People only confess with the truth when they realize the truth is less dangerous than the consequences of the lie. Based on that alone, no one involved in your mess will ever tell you what you want or need to hear. Life isn't just about finding the answers. It's also about how much time we take to give them.
Do I love the Gekko? :nohesitation: Yes.Don't ever leave again.

15 minutes after everyone else returned? Something happened no doubt, be it a make out session a some mutual groping.

proninja said:
This thread is starting to annoy me
Agreed. I've managed to keep up and read every post at the expense of not getting much done at work. I think this thread started going of the tracks about 5 or 6 pages ago. We need an update from MIYH to get us back on track.

proninja said:
This thread is starting to annoy me
Agreed. I've managed to keep up and read every post at the expense of not getting much done at work. I think this thread started going of the tracks about 5 or 6 pages ago. We need an update from MIYH to get us back on track.
Hmmm...Isn't that about when the FBGals started infusing the wimmins' perspective in this thread?

Somewhere between about 9 and 1 a.m., we ended up back at the campsite. I distincly remember three of the guys, inclusing Steve announcing they had to walk to the bathroom. I also remembr my wife saying 'me too' and walking with them toward the bathrooms. Five or so minutes later, two of the guys came back. One of them, we'll call him 'George' told me "Hey, you should go check on your wife, she went into the same stall as Steve". I laughed, because we're always doing goofy things like that to each other. Another 15 minutes or so (having a hard time with time) went by, and George looked and me and said "Dude, seriously. Where are those two? They went into the same stall together." I wondered about it, but again, played it off. A few minutes later, they came walking back to the site together. George asked them what was going on and Steve just laughed. I laughed it off, but now some pieces are starting to come together for me.
For the many, MANY people who are posting refering to Steve as the aggressor and suggesting that Steve followed his wife into the stall, please stop.In the very first post, it is very clearly stated that the wife entered Steve's stall. It has also been re-iterated many times throughout the thread. So please, just stop it. Thanks.

Great story: Check.

Multiple schtick-aliases: Check.

Gordon Gekko appearance: Check.

Thread told in movie form with pirated Indian video: Check.

All we need now is for BigBottom to write a song about this thread and it will go down in FFA lore.

Just a few things I want to add to this thread.

If a woman had sex, she will know. Especially since you were camping, and there were no showers. Unless maybe you had sex with her that night, that would cause some confusion. I suppose being drunk, they would make sure to have protected sex... NO. So there would be some sort of odor or discharge. Sorry, a little gross, but it is a fact. So it would make it hard not to know.

Also, saying I don't know makes her out to be innocent and taken advantage of or given a pass because she was too drunk to know what she was doing. NO... If she had sex, she knows.

Your buddy kept telling you to go check on them. That was his way of telling you something was up, but he wanted you to find out for yourself. First time, shrug it off. If he tells you twice, you should have got up to check. Keep on him, he knows something.

BTW - Are you really sure you want to know? If she did have sex with ihm, what would you do? Would you forgive her because she was drunk? Would you leave? You need to ask yourself if you want to know. You started this thread, so that tells me that you already have your own opinion about what happened. What do you think happened in there?
She could have crossed the line without going all the way to full penetration with internal ejaculation. Hands, mouths, breasts, etc. could have all been involved without leaving a ######l "odor or discharge".
Well, if they were making out, her lips would have been slightly puffy. Little redder than usual. Other than that, there really is no tell tale sign if she didn't actually have sex.
You need to just stop. Seriously.
Why?
Because you're giving all kinds of goofy advice and information...all under the banner of "I'm a woman...I know". I know more about the female body and/or sexual response than you do for crying out loud.
Oh really. Please, feel free to enlighten me. :thumbup:
The PG-13 limits set in this forum prohibits me from going into details. But feel free to keep on truckin'.
did this challenge ever amount to anything if i keep reading? i'm getting tired.
He was typing out his ###. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread