What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marital Advice - Friendly camping trip too friendly? (3 Viewers)

What do I do next?

• Nothing, let it go.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Go to counseling.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events.

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • [No response text]

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
MIYH what are you going to do?

We need some answers before this thread gets whacked. Are you going to talk to Steve?

And for those that can't get past me not checking on her after George's warning. I've know these people for ten+ years. Never once did this cross my mind. Add in the fact that we're all always messing with each other and I had some beers, and I didn't take it too seriously. That is until things just didn't add up for me the next day.
Then why is this bugging you. Don't live the lifestyle if you can't cope with the consequences.

Just a few things I want to add to this thread.

If a woman had sex, she will know. Especially since you were camping, and there were no showers. Unless maybe you had sex with her that night, that would cause some confusion. I suppose being drunk, they would make sure to have protected sex... NO. So there would be some sort of odor or discharge. Sorry, a little gross, but it is a fact. So it would make it hard not to know.

Also, saying I don't know makes her out to be innocent and taken advantage of or given a pass because she was too drunk to know what she was doing. NO... If she had sex, she knows.

Your buddy kept telling you to go check on them. That was his way of telling you something was up, but he wanted you to find out for yourself. First time, shrug it off. If he tells you twice, you should have got up to check. Keep on him, he knows something.

BTW - Are you really sure you want to know? If she did have sex with ihm, what would you do? Would you forgive her because she was drunk? Would you leave? You need to ask yourself if you want to know. You started this thread, so that tells me that you already have your own opinion about what happened. What do you think happened in there?
Why is it assumed if they did something it was sex? It was a public bathroom, and the friends were in the bathroom too. She could have just made out with him. The spouses were only yards away. They might not have done anything at all for that matter. It could have been a joke, or if it wasn't a joke, the buddy wasn't in the public bathroom for very long, so how is he supposed to know everything that might have happened, when he was only in there long enough to pee? If anything actually happened in that stall, I seriously doubt it was sex.
It takes you 15 minutes to pee??? :thumbdown:
Huh? The buddy is George. He walked in with all the others, and told Yellow Hat his wife was in the stall with Steve.

This is all probably a moot point; as several people pointed out it's too late. She's probably already called him and got their story straight. The best angle IMO would be to meet with Steve out of the blue (if you call him, he'll just call your wife and she'll tell him to deny, deny, deny or feign blackout) and tell him you know everything but as a friend you want to hear his side of the story before deciding what you're going to do.

Also, here's a fresh take on George's role in the matter. Anyone thought that the reason George was more concerned with what was going on in the stall than MIYH was, is that George has a thing for the wife? Perhaps his amnesia is a favor to her for some payback. :thumbdown:

62 User(s) are reading this topic (17 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

43 Members: Hamburglar, Mrs. BSR, suspected, Homewrecker Steve-O, patrickmcgroin, mr fancypants, AmpLee, Cowboys#1, shining path, pettifogger, OldSchoolLikeThat, Dazz, pats3in4, Sweet J, badmojo1006, Franknbeans, hamster_13, Dr. J, Asinine, untateve, The_Pod, Hawk Fan, Guinis72, LTsharks, VASteel, Bankerguy, Card Trader, flyingsushi, Rusty Syringes, IvanKaramazov, Girl A, Daywalker, TheNewGirl, Porkchop Express, mhrutkowski, culdeus, JFT Ben, IrishTwinkie, (HULK), Pooch, Nipsey, Wyldfox, IronToe Nedney
Please give us your opinion.

43 Members: Hamburglar, Mrs. BSR, suspected, Homewrecker Steve-O, patrickmcgroin, mr fancypants, AmpLee, Cowboys#1, shining path, pettifogger, OldSchoolLikeThat, Dazz, pats3in4, Sweet J, badmojo1006, Franknbeans, hamster_13, Dr. J, Asinine, untateve, The_Pod, Hawk Fan, Guinis72, LTsharks, VASteel, Bankerguy, Card Trader, flyingsushi, Rusty Syringes, IvanKaramazov, Girl A, Daywalker, TheNewGirl, Porkchop Express, mhrutkowski, culdeus, JFT Ben, IrishTwinkie, (HULK), Pooch, Nipsey, Wyldfox, IronToe Nedney
If she's going from page 1 through page 18 it might take a while, with detours to the movie version and all that.

With all due respect to the matter at hand (pun intended), this is the best thread I have ever read on any forum anywhere.

and voting, what for?

Yellow hat man, I hope this is true and you can get over what happened...

But after the 38DD post, it is starting to have the feel of a certain infamous thread over at FFToday by twodogs

Man in the yellow hat said:
Well, I brought up very bluntly, not smoothly. Basically I said "Did you bang Steve in the bathroom while camping?" She stared at me and said "What?" I said "George said you and Steve went into the same stall, and you guys were gone by yourselves for at least 15 minutes. I'm just wondering if something happened." She said she had no memory of this.
Oh man, that was the wrong answer. The right answer would have been something like, "George said what?!? George is effing with you," after which she would detail everything about the trip to the bathroom and dare you to check with Steve to confirm the story.
So, I walked her through the rest of the night. Do you remeber this? Yes. This? Yes. Well, your disappearing act happened right between those things.
:shrug: Once she blacked out, she more than likely would have forgotten everything from the blackout moment on, until the morning. This selective blackout is crap.
She said she didn't think Steve would do this. She sat quietly for a while, then walked back to our room and sat back there folding clothes. She came out a while later crying saying she thought hard about the night and doesn't remember this at all. She certainly seemed upset that people (others) might get a bad impression of her, especially the dude's wife. The wives in this case have gotten pretty close over the last year or so. She repeated several times that she doesn't remember anything and hopes she didn't do anything stupid.
Came out crying? Doesn't she know herself well enough, even when drunk, whether or not she would do such a thing? There's a reason she's crying.Something went down, either some inappropriate fooling around or much worse. For appearance's sake amongst your extended circle of friends who know Steve & George, talk to them one-on-one and put up with their BS denial routines...at least your friends will see that you gave them a chance to come clean and won't think that you rushed to judge without even talking to them. After that, write them off. If your friends question that, tell them that they lied through their teeth and can't be trusted. As for your wife, if you plan on staying with her, tell her no more Steve and no more getting drunk like that. When she questions your trust, tell her straight up "Eff yeah I have trust issues. YOU'RE the one who remembers everything ELSE about that night, but has a complete blackout on the most important 15 minutes of the evening. Trust shmust." After that, let the chips fall as they may.

It's not looking good yellow hat man.

I got caught sleeping next to a chick once after a late night party. I passed out and never ended up going home. My wife, who wasn't at the party, dropped by around 6am to check in on me and found some girl nuzzled up to my side.

My best recollection is that I doing some degree of fooling around with this girl, but never made it too far before passing out.

My story to the wife is that I have no idea why this girl was next to me and I don't recall much from the evening.

I don't think she believes me either, and she brings this up constantly, but that's the story I'm sticking to.

Not sure what advice to give you here, and I'm definitely not the right person to give any, but I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.

:thumbup: Once she blacked out, she more than likely would have forgotten everything from the blackout moment on, until the morning. This selective blackout is crap.
Educate yourself on blackouts. Blackouts can be a few minutes to a few hours. That is a fact.
Fine. I was a blackout king in college and they lasted through the morning, but that's just me. Still, it's fishy as hell that her 15 minute blackout happened during the trip to the restroom...apparently her only 15 minute blackout of the night.

Well, with regards to the "girls" hanging out, he did say earlier that she had a loose sweatshirt on so they could be hanging out of her bra and flopping around underneath the sweatshirt. I would like to think, for his sake, that she didn't do anything but I'm afraid she did as I don't believe she just happened to forget that one particular and very important moment of the weekend. Steve probably followed her in there like he was joking, they ended up swapping spit, he whispers he wants to see the boobage, she flashes him, he fondles for a bit as she feels she might as well ease her curiosity since she's already wasted and gropes for the sausage.

Now if this is the case, it depends on what MITYH's line of cheating is and how far he wants to take this thing. I feel bad for him and wouldn't wish this situation on anyone.

Only once do I not remember what happened after I had too much to drink and that was after BSR were already at home and I basically passed out on the bed. I recall being undressed by him and then it gets a little fuzzy. Other than that, I remember everything that happened before that.

I would also like to echo Football Widow's question regarding the other guy that was there. The OP said there were 3 guys that went to the bathroom, Steve, George and Other. What did he say about this when they first got back to the campground? Why was George the only one that mentioned it? I think they both heard what was going on and wanted MITYH to go find out himself as it would be a crappy position to be in to inform a buddy that his wife was "in the arms of another man" to put that as PG as possible.

Fine. I was a blackout king in college and they lasted through the morning, but that's just me. Still, it's fishy as hell that her 15 minute blackout happened during the trip to the restroom...apparently her only 15 minute blackout of the night.
Not that strange. Apparently everyone involved blacked out during that same time period...except MITYH. I suspect abduction.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^^ Deny til ya Die ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ just like she, Steve and George will. The window of opportunity for the truth has been closed. Thank you for shopping.......

BTW, I'm not Smoo or whoever....first time visiting after someone posted this link at another FF website forum.

Not that strange. Apparently everyone involved blacked out during that same time period...except MITYH. I suspect abduction.
:thumbup: ...but nothing happened :lmao:

Have a serious "chat" with Steve and let him know that if he so much as looks at your wife :boxing: Then have a "chat" with your wife explaining how she needs to stay far far away from Steve.

Or you could just disappear with Steve's wife (what does she think of this?) for 15 minutes and call it even. :pics:

Seriously tough spot to be in... gl
I vote this...........

Steve probably followed her in there like he was joking, they ended up swapping spit, he whispers he wants to see the boobage, she flashes him, he fondles for a bit as she feels she might as well ease her curiosity since she's already wasted and gropes for the sausage.
Please feel free to elaborate.Seriously. :boxing:

:boxing: Once she blacked out, she more than likely would have forgotten everything from the blackout moment on, until the morning. This selective blackout is crap.
Educate yourself on blackouts. Blackouts can be a few minutes to a few hours. That is a fact.
The poster himself seems cloudy about things. He said they went to the campsite somewhere between 9 pm and 1 am. He wasn't sure about the minutes that went by when they all went to the bathroom either. Seems there were many people involved having memory problems.

If you've ever seen the movie "Cousins".......William Peterson and Sean Young kept disappearing for 15 minutes......oh wait,bad example.

Have a serious "chat" with Steve and let him know that if he so much as looks at your wife :boxing: Then have a "chat" with your wife explaining how she needs to stay far far away from Steve.

Or you could just disappear with Steve's wife (what does she think of this?) for 15 minutes and call it even. :pics:

Seriously tough spot to be in... gl
I vote this...........
I third that - he already said Steve's wife was hot. Next camping trip, you should mention how hot you've always thought Steve's wife was to your wife. Drink a bunch, take her into a stall, and call it even. Then when your wife asks about it, you just do your best Steve and laugh about it and deny everything. Maybe cry about it a little for effect. That's about all that can be done here.

...Only once do I not remember what happened after I had too much to drink and that was after BSR were already at home and I basically passed out on the bed. I recall being undressed by him and then it gets a little fuzzy...
Hmmmm......I'll be back in a little bit. :boxing:

Well, with regards to the "girls" hanging out, he did say earlier that she had a loose sweatshirt on so they could be hanging out of her bra and flopping around underneath the sweatshirt. I would like to think, for his sake, that she didn't do anything but I'm afraid she did as I don't believe she just happened to forget that one particular and very important moment of the weekend. Steve probably followed her in there like he was joking, they ended up swapping spit, he whispers he wants to see the boobage, she flashes him, he fondles for a bit as she feels she might as well ease her curiosity since she's already wasted and gropes for the sausage.

Now if this is the case, it depends on what MITYH's line of cheating is and how far he wants to take this thing. I feel bad for him and wouldn't wish this situation on anyone.

Only once do I not remember what happened after I had too much to drink and that was after BSR were already at home and I basically passed out on the bed. I recall being undressed by him and then it gets a little fuzzy. Other than that, I remember everything that happened before that.

I would also like to echo Football Widow's question regarding the other guy that was there. The OP said there were 3 guys that went to the bathroom, Steve, George and Other. What did he say about this when they first got back to the campground? Why was George the only one that mentioned it? I think they both heard what was going on and wanted MITYH to go find out himself as it would be a crappy position to be in to inform a buddy that his wife was "in the arms of another man" to put that as PG as possible.
:boxing: :pics:

Long 'ol thread, but entertaining....

1. 38 DD's -- pics?!?

2. Sweater muffins just don't fall out. If they did, I'd never concentrate on anything else.

3. Girl A is right, women know when they have sex. Even if women black out, they will recognize the signs in the morning (unless Steve is so small she didn't feel it).

4. Figure out your objective before confronting your 'friends'. Chances are they won't be your friends after you start down that path.

5. Trust is a priceless component of marriage and, regardless of what happened, your marriage is doomed if you don't trust her. Sit her down, ask her for the honest answer, and accept the answer at face value.

If you really want to find out, spend the $40 and install monitoring software on her computer ASAP, and as someone suggested, check your cell phone bill....

This post is so totally out of character from anything Mrs. BSR has ever posted here that I have to wonder if someone else hasn't logged on under her name.

I would like to think, for his sake, that she didn't do anything but I'm afraid she did as I don't believe she just happened to forget that one particular and very important moment of the weekend. Steve probably followed her in there like he was joking, they ended up swapping spit, he whispers he wants to see the boobage, she flashes him, he fondles for a bit as she feels she might as well ease her curiosity since she's already wasted and gropes for the sausage.
This post is so totally out of character from anything Mrs. BSR has ever posted here that I have to wonder if someone else hasn't logged on under her name.
Hey don't ruin this for me. :hot:

Steve probably followed her in there like he was joking, they ended up swapping spit, he whispers he wants to see the boobage, she flashes him, he fondles for a bit as she feels she might as well ease her curiosity since she's already wasted and gropes for the sausage.
Please feel free to elaborate.Seriously. :hot:
Hmmmm, well, let's see. Since the OP says they are all always joking, I'm thinking the four of them were all making some raunchy jokes on the way to the restroom. Steve gets a bit bold with his remarks because they are drunk and he's decided to push the envelope.They get there and he makes some kind of joke like, "You need some help?" or some such nonsense. He follows her in there, despite a giggling protest. He says something flattering and she likes it. He drunkenly decides he might as well push the envelope some more and kisses her. She give only mild resistance, if any, so he kisses her again longer. While he's at it, he reaches inside her shirt for a quick feel and then pushes for her to lift the shirt for a quick look. She pulls up the shirt and he pulls down the front of her bra for a nice long look-see and some stroking of the boobage.He kisses her again and decides, since she's already let him kiss her and feel her up, she goes for a quick feel of her own. They finally realize, through a drunken haze, that it's been awhile and the others might start to wonder where they are and come looking for them. So they decide to get back quickly. She lets the shirt drop over her exposed breasts and they walk briskly back to camp.Steve gets questioned and, cool as a cucumber, laughs it off. She starts to feel a bit queasy from too much alcohol and guilt. She wonders if her husband will start to question her or guess what happened. Now the nausea is kicking in full steam and she needs to go back to the restroom to puke.As she's there, she's feeling guilty as hell and reeling from what she just did. She sits on the chair to contemplate what the backlash will be and is kicking herself for letting it go as far as it did. The bile hasn't risen enough for release so all she feels is the nausea.Husband finds her sitting there and she truthfully says she feels like she has to throw up. He suggest they go back and gets up and goes with him, hoping and praying he let it go and not get suspicious.Just a guess. :shrug:

Hmmmm, well, let's see. Since the OP says they are all always joking, I'm thinking the four of them were all making some raunchy jokes on the way to the restroom. Steve gets a bit bold with his remarks because they are drunk and he's decided to push the envelope.They get there and he makes some kind of joke like, "You need some help?" or some such nonsense. He follows her in there, despite a giggling protest. He says something flattering and she likes it. He drunkenly decides he might as well push the envelope some more and kisses her. She give only mild resistance, if any, so he kisses her again longer. While he's at it, he reaches inside her shirt for a quick feel and then pushes for her to lift the shirt for a quick look. She pulls up the shirt and he pulls down the front of her bra for a nice long look-see and some stroking of the boobage.He kisses her again and decides, since she's already let him kiss her and feel her up, she goes for a quick feel of her own. They finally realize, through a drunken haze, that it's been awhile and the others might start to wonder where they are and come looking for them. So they decide to get back quickly. She lets the shirt drop over her exposed breasts and they walk briskly back to camp.
I'm out..... :shrug:

I've come out of serious hiding and lurking to acknowledge this doozy of a thread.

Here's my take on this. The wife, seriously drunk with a long time crush and monster tatas gets caught up in a moment whether on purpose or not. Here's what happened in order of likelihood from least to most likely IMO:

1. She had sex with him. However you want to define that. (Oral, vag, etc...)

2. She had a touchy feely makeout session after a lengthy discussion of how they've wanted to maul each other for years but backed away before it went too far .

3. They start talking, flirting, bringing up the past how she "used to" have a crush yada yada and he comments on her monster rack, she acknowledges in a drunken stupor and decides to whip em out. In her drunken mind, it's no different then going to New Orleans. Maybe he cops a feel, maybe he doesn't but at some point he decides that he's got to the get funk out of there and is weirded out or just laughs of what just happened as he walks back to the campfire to a chorus of joking from the others.

I believe the wife when she says she doesn't remember. I've had blackouts when I remember certain details but seriously lose track of things at different stages of the night. Not proud, but it has happened. However, I do think she instinctually knows something inappropiate took place hence her crying reaction. Otherwise, I'd think the response would have been something like "Proposterous, I didn't do anything. "

Mr. Hat man. If you call these people your friends, you should have no problem asking Steve to have a talk with you man to man and ask him flat out for the truth. Whether he lies or not, you should have an instinct about the way he's acting or talking whether it's true. Outside of this, you may never ever know and it will be your marriage's undoing until you are honest with yourself here and man up.

ETA: I last posted in this forum 4 years to the day! :hot:

Hmmmm, well, let's see. Since the OP says they are all always joking, I'm thinking the four of them were all making some raunchy jokes on the way to the restroom. Steve gets a bit bold with his remarks because they are drunk and he's decided to push the envelope.They get there and he makes some kind of joke like, "You need some help?" or some such nonsense. He follows her in there, despite a giggling protest. He says something flattering and she likes it. He drunkenly decides he might as well push the envelope some more and kisses her. She give only mild resistance, if any, so he kisses her again longer. While he's at it, he reaches inside her shirt for a quick feel and then pushes for her to lift the shirt for a quick look. She pulls up the shirt and he pulls down the front of her bra for a nice long look-see and some stroking of the boobage.He kisses her again and decides, since she's already let him kiss her and feel her up, she goes for a quick feel of her own. They finally realize, through a drunken haze, that it's been awhile and the others might start to wonder where they are and come looking for them. So they decide to get back quickly. She lets the shirt drop over her exposed breasts and they walk briskly back to camp.
I need a cold shower now.

Does MIYH have any idea how hard his wife was hitting the bottle? Many of us have these blackout stories but they are from college days when copius amounts of liquor were consumed. Surprised MIYH has no real handle on how is wife was doing that night sobriety-wise.

No way the dude settles for just a grab of da boobaz and after years of fantasizing about Steve she definitely didn't settle for him motorboating her! He irrigated her or at the least got to tickle her tonsils.

I'm also surprised that George wasn't more Curious about the whole thing.

Thanks a lot, folks! Enjoy the O'Jays!

Please feel free to elaborate.Seriously. :no:
Hmmmm, well, let's see. Since the OP says they are all always joking, I'm thinking the four of them were all making some raunchy jokes on the way to the restroom. Steve gets a bit bold with his remarks because they are drunk and he's decided to push the envelope.They get there and he makes some kind of joke like, "You need some help?" or some such nonsense. He follows her in there, despite a giggling protest. He says something flattering and she likes it. He drunkenly decides he might as well push the envelope some more and kisses her. She give only mild resistance, if any, so he kisses her again longer. While he's at it, he reaches inside her shirt for a quick feel and then pushes for her to lift the shirt for a quick look. She pulls up the shirt and he pulls down the front of her bra for a nice long look-see and some stroking of the boobage.He kisses her again and decides, since she's already let him kiss her and feel her up, she goes for a quick feel of her own. They finally realize, through a drunken haze, that it's been awhile and the others might start to wonder where they are and come looking for them. So they decide to get back quickly. She lets the shirt drop over her exposed breasts and they walk briskly back to camp.Steve gets questioned and, cool as a cucumber, laughs it off. She starts to feel a bit queasy from too much alcohol and guilt. She wonders if her husband will start to question her or guess what happened. Now the nausea is kicking in full steam and she needs to go back to the restroom to puke.As she's there, she's feeling guilty as hell and reeling from what she just did. She sits on the chair to contemplate what the backlash will be and is kicking herself for letting it go as far as it did. The bile hasn't risen enough for release so all she feels is the nausea.Husband finds her sitting there and she truthfully says she feels like she has to throw up. He suggest they go back and gets up and goes with him, hoping and praying he let it go and not get suspicious.Just a guess. :shrug:
:lmao: Now that's the Mrs. BSR I know :boxing: Just for the record, I didn't get anything done today at work because of this thread. I should be sleeping right now because I have to work my part time job tonight but I can't stay away. GB having internet access at both jobs. :yes:

I highly doubt full intercourse was acheived here....In all reality, yes 15 minutes is more than enough time to "do the deed"...But in this situation I doubt there was enough time.... They didn't just jump each other as soon as they got to the bathroom

The "AmpLee" Scenario on what happened

1. Wife accompanied to bathroom

2. Wife is pretty drunk. Steve the aggresor goes "Hey are you alright, do you need help?" Wife laughingly goes "Steve, I'm fine" Steve goes "C'mon it's not a big deal, I swear I won't look"

3. Steve accompanies her into the bathroom. He makes a few comments,she giggles. Some inncocent touching occurs along with some more comments, slowly escalates to the realm of the innapropriate. The funbags are released with possible kissing and groping occuring.

4. Meanwhile, George can overhear something going on. He returns to camp allerting MITYH of the possible situation in a joking manor.

5. Steve and the wife in a daze stop. Quickly they get themselves together in the process the funbags are forgotten about. So drunk they just shake off what just happened.

Users who are viewing this thread