What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark Ingram's Value?? (1 Viewer)

Give Ingram & Funchess for Fuller & Ekeler?

• Yes! Fuller is a big WR upgrade.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Ingram will be worth waiting for.

• Just sit tight. RB depth can always be traded later.

• Total voters

cberrytn

Footballguy
The root of this question is what is Mark Ingram worth now?  He's out for 4 games suspended, then back week 5, and on BYE week 6.  I'm not sure I could be comfortable playing him until week 8 or later depending on what he shows the first couple games.

1/2 PPR league with 14 teams, so teams and benches are shallow.  Plays 2 RB, 2 WR, & 1 flex.  I'm deeper than most teams at RB with Todd Gurley, Alex Collins, Adrian Peterson, Mark Ingram, and John Kelly (Gurley handcuff).  However, my WRs have been underachieving: Amari Cooper, Chris Hogan, Devin Funchess, Geronimo Allison.  I'm currently 3-0, with one of the highest scoring teams (Thank you Mahomes).  The trade is with another high performing team who is stacked at WR, but could use RB help.

Trade Offer:  Give Mark Ingram and Devin Funchess (or G Allison?).  Receive Will Fuller and Austin Ekeler

Ingram's value is increasing by the day because the is nearing the end of his suspension.  Teams that have been holding on to him (as you know) are now about ready to start reaping his benefits after absorbing the cost the last few weeks. 

Based on your roster you are in desperate need of WR help.  I also really like Ekeler has a flex play in many weeks (or at least he doesn't kill you and has some stand alone value so far).  Fuller is great with Watson and is a huge upgrade to your WR's.  He immediately becomes your best WR.   If you are just starting to shop Ingram you may be able to get a better WR but it seems like this is a nice trade partner from your description so you may not get much better. 

If it was me I would do the deal but I am very high on Fuller and on the low side of Ingram.  I also really like Ekeler.  I would do the deal (using Funchess). 

Users who are viewing this thread