What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mass shooting in Lewiston, Maine (1 Viewer)

It seemed important to announce at the pressior, that Maine hunting season IS opening tomorrow, no restrictions to hunting area related to this case as to the continued investigation. Authorities are still investigating the case although suspect's body was found from a suicide.

Last edited:
Could we stop the theatrical ASL schtick? Good lord. I can't hear the speakers over her antics. (And I'm half deaf, so whatever, I get it. But come on.)
If you're talking about the woman wearing burgundy, I loved watching her sign.
If she was relaying information wrong, I'd feel differently.

I don’t think anyone posted a link in the previous page of this thread:

Could we stop the theatrical ASL schtick? Good lord. I can't hear the speakers over her antics. (And I'm half deaf, so whatever, I get it. But come on.)
Four of the victims were deaf.
Again, I wasn't saying you shouldn't have a signer. I apologize if it came across as insensitive. I've just never seen such over the top signing before. It was almost like an SNL skit in that regard. And at least on whatever network I was watching on, she was almost directly in front of the various speakers.

So they had been out to the recycling center and "cleared" it twice. But the owner kept calling police and telling them they haven't checked all the trailers. So on their third trip out there, 48 hours after it happened, they find the body in an unlocked trailer on the property that they didn't check either of the first two times out there.

That's not great, Bob.

@BeTheMatch , any indication that investigators believe Card was dead fairly soon after the murders? Any public announcements about presumed time of death?

@BeTheMatch , any indication that investigators believe Card was dead fairly soon after the murders? Any public announcements about presumed time of death?
I think they had a good idea he was dead when they found the note ("to loved one") and his cell phone with instructions to access phone and bank accounts. They ended up rescinding the lockdown even though they hadn't found the body yet.

This is going to stop being news now that there's no manhunt, right? Nothing to see here... move along. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: SWC
So they had been out to the recycling center and "cleared" it twice. But the owner kept calling police and telling them they haven't checked all the trailers. So on their third trip out there, 48 hours after it happened, they find the body in an unlocked trailer on the property that they didn't check either of the first two times out there.

That's not great, Bob.
To be fair it was in an overflow parking lot across the street that the cops didn't realize was part of the same recycling company, perhaps the owner wasn't clear on where they hadn't checked yet :shrug:

This is going to stop being news now that there's no manhunt, right? Nothing to see here... move along. :rolleyes:
Til the next one

But the next ones have already happened!

That article seems very political and not in the spirit of what we do here.

Til the next one

New here?

Til the next one

New here?
Obviously not but there have been some big changes here in the last couple years

Til the next one

Gee, what gave it away? Was it......this line?

Legendary jackpudding Joy Behar from “The View” doesn’t know the difference between an AR-15 and a bazooka. She is paid millions of dollars a year to lie to wine-box mommies who believe her codswallop.

Til the next one

And I think I got 16 viruses just by visiting it.

Legendary jackpudding Joy Behar from “The View” doesn’t know the difference between an AR-15 and a bazooka. She is paid millions of dollars a year to lie to wine-box mommies who believe her codswallop
Kind of cool how they have the ghost of Winston Churchill writing for them tho, right?

Til the next one

Yeah, that was a nice touch.

Posting links to Zerohedge should be an instaban here for a number of reasons, the least of which is it's owned by the son of a Soviet-era Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Trade official.

Missing the point that more people were killed since then but radio silence on the airwaves about it.

:yawn:

The person missing the point is you. This is a thread about the shooting in Lewiston, Maine. If you'd like to make a thread about other shootings going on, do that. But using Zerohedge as a source of news to bolster whatever point you're attempting to make isn't going to help you. Best of luck.

It seemed important to announce at the pressior, that Maine hunting season IS opening tomorrow, no restrictions to hunting area related to this case as to the continued investigation.
That is the kind of info that most people in Maine need to know. Not being funny. It's like Montana that way.

Missing the point that more people were killed since then but radio silence on the airwaves about it.

:yawn:

The person missing the point is you. This is a thread about the shooting in Lewiston, Maine. If you'd like to make a thread about other shootings going on, do that. But using Zerohedge as a source of news to bolster whatever point you're attempting to make isn't going to help you. Best of luck.

Some guy said "until the next one" and I posted that had already happened. I'm not political, politics is a sham and two sides to the same coin. Carry on.

It seemed important to announce at the pressior, that Maine hunting season IS opening tomorrow, no restrictions to hunting area related to this case as to the continued investigation.
That is the kind of info that most people in Maine need to know. Not being funny. It's like Montana that way.
I was surprised they didn't restrict hunting in the areas they were still investigating for a few days.

Til the next one

Legendary jackpudding Joy Behar from “The View” doesn’t know the difference between an AR-15 and a bazooka. She is paid millions of dollars a year to lie to wine-box mommies who believe her codswallop.

The boxed wine comment was uncalled for! I got your back, GM.

Til the next one

Yeah, that was a nice touch.

Posting links to Zerohedge should be an instaban here for a number of reasons, the least of which is it's owned by the son of a Soviet-era Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Trade official.
All that said , it appears they have Behar pegged

Users who are viewing this thread