What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Masterchef Junior (1 Viewer)

bro1ncos

IBL Representative
Anyone else watching this with their kids? Fun little competition with some kids that know more about cooking than I ever will.

Anyone else watching this with their kids? Fun little competition with some kids that know more about cooking than I ever will.
I've been watching. These kids are phenomenal. Alexander is scary talented.

Have you watched any of the adult shows before? Interesting how much calmer the judges are with the kids than the adults.

Have you watched any of the adult shows before? Interesting how much calmer the judges are with the kids than the adults.
Are you really surprised?

Gordon Ramsay having a meltdown on a kid would make for great TV, though. "Mary had a little lamb...BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T ####### COOK IT!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched one episode and decided the kinda are way too annoying to watch again.

"Ive been making pasta from scratch since I was 4"...

:rolleyes:

Brady Marino said:
Mr. Ected said:
bro1ncos said:

Gordon Ramsay having a meltdown on a kid would make for great TV, though. "Mary had a little lamb...BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T ####### COOK IT!"
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, and you're right that would (will?) be hysterical if Ramsay layed down on a kid. We can only hope! ;)

The wellington episode last night got me and them Mrs thinking. The adults would of had to do the pastry, crepe and everything by scratch vs the kids just having to assemble it right and cook it correctly. Still good but them kiddies ain't as incredible as the show is attmepting to make them out. Still better than the Rachel Ray vs Guy kids one. At least Gordon and the crew have the nuts to kick the kids off vs just giving everyone grades...

Didn't watch last season. Might be a tune in though this time.

Chef Ramsay needs to do some swearing though. That'd be neat.

:lmao:

Season 3 kicks off tonight. I didnt catch season 1, but season 2 was good enough to get the family watching again.

Did not see the first 3 seasons but watching S4 On Demand. :thumbup:

Those kids can cook 100 times better than me. :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread