What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MasterChef (5 Viewers)

I miss Joe. This new chick seems too fake and forcing everything. We don't have anyone to smash their dishes into the trash can anymore.

I miss Joe. This new chick seems too fake and forcing everything. We don't have anyone to smash their dishes into the trash can anymore.
Joe berating people as he spit out their food and/or threw their dish in the trash was the best part of the show. New girl is way too nice.

Though I still like it when Gordon offers up a heartfelt, "Damn," after tasting a disappointing meal.

Billy Bats said:
Calling it now, Derek vs Olivia final.
Good call. I would only put Nick near them. Actually, forgot about Stephen. As much as he seemed like a nut at the beginning, he has performed really well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good call. I would only put Nick near them. Actually, forgot about Stephen. As much as he seemed like a nut at the beginning, he has performed really well.
Yea no doubt those two are in the mix. Could be those two as a matchup, they both killed it tonight. Crazy as it sounds, the vegetarian Hatal is going pretty good too.Pretty awesome watching Ramsey doing that app dish with ease.

Yea no doubt those two are in the mix. Could be those two as a matchup, they both killed it tonight. Crazy as it sounds, the vegetarian Hatal is going pretty good too.Pretty awesome watching Ramsey doing that app dish with ease.
Stephen has actually been really impressive lately, just seems to get it and has no pressure issues (always solid in the team challenges). Right now, I would put him as the #1 favorite. Olivia, Nick and Derek have all had some stumbles lately and he's been rock solid. He also seems like he could snap at any point, but I'd bet on him now.

No idea how Katrina is staying and no idea how Kerry didn't put that stuff on the plate. Heck, just throw them on even if presentation was bad, he wins if the peas and eggs were on the plate. Katrina was awful. Missing things and what she put out was bad. She should have gone, but I guess her schtick of low self confidence/crying is what they wanted to keep on the show.

I wish theyd jettison Katrina already. Beyond annoying with her crying every time the camera is on her.

It couldn't have been more obvious Kerry was gone once the episode started off with a little story on him.
Agree 100%. If a person has had little air time and are interviewed early in the show, they are gone. The next episode where that red haired girl (Sarah?) is interviewed early, she is going home.

It couldn't have been more obvious Kerry was gone once the episode started off with a little story on him.
10 seconds into the show my wife said "who the hell is he? He's gone tonight."

Guess they could start masking it a little better.

Just watched this season's Australian version. Wow, they blow us away. Their winner was offered a position (impromptu, Blumenthal was the creator of the final challenge and he was that impressed with her performance) at the Fat Duck (ranked second best restaurant in the world) on top of her winnings. Any of their final five could take out our entire field it looked like.

eta: Words are hard.

yeah not too impressed with this group

im waiting for the crazy dude to go off any time now

I thought when he got in Gordons face he was going to #####slap him

I thought food wise it was an aweeome finale. I think they gave it to Claudia because of her back story - single mom, living in a 1 bedroom apt with her daughter, etc. Derek absolutely killed it though.

I thought food wise it was an aweeome finale. I think they gave it to Claudia because of her back story - single mom, living in a 1 bedroom apt with her daughter, etc. Derek absolutely killed it though.
Duh. My son and I watched and I told him she will win no matter what unless she screws up. Derek was fantastic in the final challenge but he had no chance if she didn't screw up. She was solid but her background story guaranteed her win.

Derek killed the finale. As previously stated, Claudia's cookbook selling potential and her backstory won it for her.

Derrick got jobbed there. His dishes looked way more expensive if pictured on a menu. But I agree the mexican cookbook will sell more copies. That said, I imagine Ramsey may find a spot in his empire for Derrick. Guy is very talented.

Derrick got jobbed there. His dishes looked way more expensive if pictured on a menu. But I agree the mexican cookbook will sell more copies. That said, I imagine Ramsey may find a spot in his empire for Derrick. Guy is very talented.
:goodposting:

Im surprised they let Terry go, based on his work up to this point in the competition I think he should have stayed.

Users who are viewing this thread