What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Matt Leinart Booed at Dodgers Game Last Night (1 Viewer)

Los Angeles is full of morons. The lamest people in the USA live there, they all go around judging everyone else and think their own poop don't stink, I am glad I left that hellhole on earth.
Generalizations like that are foolish and unfair. Who is judging others here?
I lived in LA for 8 years, I think I earned the right by sucking down enough smog into my lungs to make a generalization.
i have lived in LA for 7 years now and I love it, of course i live in venice beach so how could i not.it is a huge city something for everyone (except NFL football), if yout hink everyone here judges everyone else then you were simply hanging out at the wrong spots.

Los Angeles is full of morons. The lamest people in the USA live there, they all go around judging everyone else and think their own poop don't stink, I am glad I left that hellhole on earth.
I lived in LA for 8 years, I think I earned the right by sucking down enough smog into my lungs to make a generalization.
That and a nickel will buy you not a damned thing. Lived in LA near 17 years. Lived in NY for as long. I've traveled all over the country. Some people are jackasses. Some are good folk.But hey, I'm sure they stole your milk money or something, so your opinion is valid. :loco:

What were we talking about?

Oh yeah, Lienart. Yeah that dude should have been able to find better ###. I mean, rumor has it the stoner from aClerks nailed her - it can't be hard.

Oh and booing people is mean! Mean Mean Mean! :cry:

That and a nickel will buy you not a damned thing. Lived in LA near 17 years. Lived in NY for as long. I've traveled all over the country. Some people are jackasses. Some are good folk.But hey, I'm sure they stole your milk money or something, so your opinion is valid. :loco:

Oh yeah, Lienart. Yeah that dude should have been able to find better ###. I mean, rumor has it the stoner from aClerks nailed her - it can't be hard.

actuallly the rumor is about nicole ritchie not paris

actuallly the rumor is about nicole ritchie not paris
:X :yucky:

Actually both those skanks skeeve me out.

Still I can't believe they'd boo him. He's given this city a lot of good sports memories.

Maybe the earlier poster was right -- they were saying Boo-urns.

You haven't earned any right to come to this board and hate. That's not what it is for. There are FBGs here from the LA area just like anywhere else, this kind of post is unacceptable here, and could even get you banned. Be careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
The LA Dodgers crowd is more of a UCLA/"diversity" crowd.

Matt Leinart is Mr. All American USC pimp.

Predictable.

I miss Dodgers games...great weather and great Dodger Dogs.
Hi lhuck and bagger,What makes a Dodger Dog great?

J
From my experience in SoCal, they probably put avocado on it, or even a whole salad on top of it. However, it won't just be called a "salad" - it'll be called a mesclun mix sprout salad, or mixed organic baby field greens. Then, maybe some sort of chutney or gluten-free goat cheese with herbes de Provence to put on it instead of mustard, which is way too boring.
:confused:

Dude, I moved from L.A. to Scottsdale. Might want to change your post. :rolleyes:

Dude, I moved from L.A. to Scottsdale. Might want to change your post. :rolleyes:
LOL, actually orlando, FL is pretty bad too, nothing but franchise joints and mickey mouse. i lived there for a bit.

You haven't earned any right to come to this board and hate. That's not what it is for. There are FBGs here from the LA area just like anywhere else, this kind of post is unacceptable here, and could even get you banned. Be careful.
Oh, shush it up. Banned for saying people in LA are morons? Or that they are lame? Or that their poop don't stink. Take a look around these boards, if that is bannable then this whole forum wouldn't exist, chill out.

You know, I lived in Scottsdale as a kid and moved to L.A. Maybe I'm Bizarro You.

Oh, shush it up. Banned for saying people in LA are morons? Or that they are lame? Or that their poop don't stink. Take a look around these boards, if that is bannable then this whole forum wouldn't exist, chill out.
That's right our poop don't stink. It's chemically treated so that it doesn't. It's also prettier than yours. :mellow: Howsabout we drop this ridiculous crap and let this thread die since it's far enough off topic?

Users who are viewing this thread