What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBL2 - Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Please everyone. I am the one who really bolloxed the draft up. I do apologize. Lets be good to each other and pile on good ole TRR as the one who screwed it up.

Peace

Got this message from TeamRR:Hey bro,I am PMing you and Bass. I will be out of town all week. I thought I would be able to have my laptop with me during the day and check the draft at lunch, but I wont be able to. So i will be off the grid for 8-9 hours at a stretch.I will use lists and PM as much as possible. But if I am holding things up, if you would like, feel free to call me on my celthanks,Johnpeace.
Please everyone. I am the one who really bolloxed the draft up. I do apologize. Lets be good to each other and pile on good ole TRR as the one who screwed it up.Peace
Sounds like you did what you could when it came up. I suspect that Rangenius expected another delay while things got settled and didn't catch the turn. :thumbup:It's the nature of the beast to become frustrated when things don't go as planned and everybody's probably antsy. When it's really rolling you can set up a schedule to connect twice a day and things just get even smoother--but after years of doing these SL's we know that's a rare pleasure and worth every minute. Things happen. We just all need to go for it again.

Sent a list of 4 to Fro, hopefully they hold out. hopefully I'm setting an example for others to pm a wish list to the guy behind you.

PM ing a list to glumpy and reaper

wont be around much tomorrow, and tomorrow night is totally out as I have my first live draft of the yeaR!!!!111

I will only PM if it's within 2 picks from me. I won't pm a list longer than 3, sorry. Just a Rangenius rule you all have to deal with.

MFL draft only setup would of been nice...

Last edited by a moderator:
I will only PM if it's within 2 picks from me. I won't pm a list longer than 3, sorry. Just a Rangenius rule you all have to deal with.MFL draft only setup would of been nice...
Nothing genius about not sending a list if/when you know you are going to be away.If you insist on your silly rule, then as soon as the people three picks away from you pick they should send you a PM alert.And we don't use MFL because the drafts, comments, etc are for the people here and because we are all here enough to check these boards.We have the weekly updates here and the link to the scoring/standings in those updates each week.

I will only PM if it's within 2 picks from me. I won't pm a list longer than 3, sorry. Just a Rangenius rule you all have to deal with.MFL draft only setup would of been nice...
Nothing genius about not sending a list if/when you know you are going to be away.If you insist on your silly rule, then as soon as the people three picks away from you pick they should send you a PM alert.And we done use MFL because the drafts, comments, etc are for the people here and because we are all here enough to check these boards.We have the weekly updates here and the link to the scoring/standings in those updates each week.
You guys are very inconsistent with your picks. So I dont know if being away 8 hours to sleep is going to hurt the draft. I sleep during day and work at night. So I don't think the timer rule is fair to me at all. I'd like the clock turned off from 10am to 6pm so I can sleep in peace like you guys can at night. Fair deal?

Nothing genius about not sending a list if/when you know you are going to be away.If you insist on your silly rule, then as soon as the people three picks away from you pick they should send you a PM alert.And we done use MFL because the drafts, comments, etc are for the people here and because we are all here enough to check these boards.We have the weekly updates here and the link to the scoring/standings in those updates each week.
You guys are very inconsistent with your picks. So I dont know if being away 8 hours to sleep is going to hurt the draft. I sleep during day and work at night. So I don't think the timer rule is fair to me at all. I'd like the clock turned off from 10am to 6pm so I can sleep in peace like you guys can at night. Fair deal?
I'm sorry bro. Didn't realize your strange hours. Try and help speeding up the draft if you can. Fair deal?

Sorry to have missed this--went down hard last night and actually slept later than usual this morning!

BSS Picks: 10.07 Baltimore D/ST

glumpy picks: 10.08 WR Earl Bennett, Chi

pm'n OldMil

10.10 L. Maroney, RB-NE

I think I may regret this pick once I watch the value disappear on this turn. That said, hopefully I snagged the NE starter.

"OooooH.....Ahhhhhh.....don't be so mean" at the 10:13.... NYG-DEF (10)

PM'd next

Nothing genius about not sending a list if/when you know you are going to be away.If you insist on your silly rule, then as soon as the people three picks away from you pick they should send you a PM alert.And we don't use MFL because the drafts, comments, etc are for the people here and because we are all here enough to check these boards.We have the weekly updates here and the link to the scoring/standings in those updates each week.
I don't like the non MFL(or any league site) setup just because it takes a long while to sift thru who is taken and who is left. I'd use a program or sheets of paper even but this draft is taking weeks.I do enjoy a good FF discussion about picks and will choke down that no MFL thing if it means a better discussion

I've got about an hour before I take off for a bit. Will anyone be around from, say, 3 to 7 that I could leave my picks with?

I've got about an hour before I take off for a bit. Will anyone be around from, say, 3 to 7 that I could leave my picks with?
GoBW here. I should be around. My wife goes to work at 6:30 pm so I'll fix her dinner. So sure send me your list for two rounds or the turn as it's most referred to. Just make sure they are in the order you want them selected and that you've listed enough playrts to cover your picks with a few extra on the safeside if you like :headbang:Looks like Cpt. Hook responded first so you can send your list to him. I'll catch ya next time.Just trying to help a fellow Marylander out. Not a whole lot of us so we gotta stick togrther. GO TERPS!!!

I will only PM if it's within 2 picks from me. I won't pm a list longer than 3, sorry. Just a Rangenius rule you all have to deal with.

MFL draft only setup would of been nice...
Nothing genius about not sending a list if/when you know you are going to be away.If you insist on your silly rule, then as soon as the people three picks away from you pick they should send you a PM alert.

And we don't use MFL because the drafts, comments, etc are for the people here and because we are all here enough to check these boards.

We have the weekly updates here and the link to the scoring/standings in those updates each week.
I don't like the non MFL(or any league site) setup just because it takes a long while to sift thru who is taken and who is left. I'd use a program or sheets of paper even but this draft is taking weeks.I do enjoy a good FF discussion about picks and will choke down that no MFL thing if it means a better discussion
That's actually the original point of these--but we're obviously all too competitive not to try and compete!! :thumbup: Technically, it really doesn't matter if we finish fast or not, as long as it serves to give a better idea of values in prep for all our money drafts.

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: bostonfred, Stinkin Ref, teamramrod, Toads

We may get three more picks made in short order.

A little early for the preseason hype guy? Maybe. But with the Shark Pool starting five threads about him today, I don't think I get him next round.

11.5 Troy Williamson WR JAX

Users who are viewing this thread