What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 2 (2 Viewers)

Just an FYI, if you send me picks, make sure you aren't going to pick really early in the morning on WC time. I'm not usually awake early (unless super early like 2-3am) and often have to run out the door anyway.

I'll be travelling this weekend until late Sunday afternoon. Would someone be willing to take over my team on an interim basis? If so, please keep my bye week abortion in mind.

I'll be travelling this weekend until late Sunday afternoon. Would someone be willing to take over my team on an interim basis? If so, please keep my bye week abortion in mind.
If no one can do it.. I'll be in and out and then gone Sunday early afternoon till night.... You can send me a guide...

If no one can do it.. I'll be in and out and then gone Sunday early afternoon till night.... You can send me a guide...
How about highest rated from the DD without bye conflicts at position of need. No injured / suspended guys.

How about highest rated from the DD without bye conflicts at position of need. No injured / suspended guys.
:lol:

I pm'd cowboy earlier. Does someone have picks for him?

edit: nevermind, he's in the thread. :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
12.16: CHI-DEF

13.01: Sammy Stroughter, WR-TBB

PM'd Reaper

Proxy pick for BNB per message from Reaper:

13.02: Larry Johnson, RB-WAS

PM'd AhrnCty

you guys are +1 on the numbers - BSS should be up I think?

so I am sendiing MY pick to Shadowfax

Users who are viewing this thread