What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McNabb admits he lacks explosion (1 Viewer)

Buck Bradcanon

Footballguy
Sep. 14, 2007 - 10:19 a.m. ET Asked Thursday about his sub par Week 1 performance, QB Donovan McNabb said: "The explosion is not where it was when I was healthy." It was McNabb's first action since a knee injury ended his 2006 season. "But it will get there eventually," McNabb said. "At this point, you wouldn't expect it to be to the point where it is when you're healthy. I can still get out of the pocket and cut, but as far as the explosion is concerned, that's not where it was before."
Colin has been saying this in other threads, and i dont disagree. The Eagles offense in general concerned me in week 1. Some was due to GB D of course. I will be watching with the utmost attention on Monday to say the least.Disclaimer: I went all-in drafting both McNabb/Westy.edit for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, he still showed good lower body strength to shed tacklers, but yeah you could also tell he was missing some burst.

Users who are viewing this thread