What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McNabb & Eli this week with high winds (1 Viewer)

dmac37

Footballguy
Getting very concerned with the passing game in NY. Wind usually makes for worse conditions in the passing game than rain, snow, or cold.

Not sure I want to take the chance playing McNabb this week.

Getting very concerned with the passing game in NY. Wind usually makes for worse conditions in the passing game than rain, snow, or cold.Not sure I want to take the chance playing McNabb this week.
I've made my decision. I'm sitting McNabb and rolling with Thigpen.

Stuck between Eli and Big Ben. Both have similar weather conditions so I'm probably rolling with Eli.

Pretty sure I'm sitting McNabb for Thigpen too. Sunny and 50 degrees in Denver--no Champ Bailey. Last I saw weather was 25mph winds w/40% chance of rain/snow in NY.

My concern is I think PHI will get most of its yardage taking advantage of NYG blitz w/screens, etc. which shouldn't be affected much by weather.

You may get more points out of the other guy but IMO it won't be because of weather. Sam Ryan was reporting live from the Meadowlands and it doesn't look bad there.

Gonna live and die with Mcnabb. He got me this FAR I can't bench him.

Jason Campbell is my backup

Damn is it really that bad there? I had Hixon penciled into my lineup, but may need to swap him for Coles.

I don't have a vested interest in either of these guys, but if it rains, I would expect Philly's receivers to drop 4 - 6 balls.

Drafted McNabb in a few leagues. In one I putting Rogers in though it is snowing in GB w/temp around 17. In the other 12 team league starting McNabb got left holding Orton as my backup and can't ride with him today vs the Jags. I see Chicago running crazy over the Jags which is bad since my opp has Forte.

The pregame footage didn't look crazy bad so I'm sticking with Eli and hoping for the best. Every time I've failed to believe in him and gone with the favorable matchup for a Rosenfels or O'Sullivan, it's proved to be the wrong move. I don't trust Schaub on the road in the cold.

Don't let me down, Eli!

Users who are viewing this thread