What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McNair is a sissy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddles

Footballguy
i am so sick of this clown pretending week after week he has an injury, so that when he "steps up" and plays he is seen as a warrior...LOL @ him this weekend bailing out with a calf injury, some warrior :rolleyes:this guy is certainly no favre...yeah, brett doped himself up on painkillers to play, but that is cause he is a tough sob, not a fakermcnair is second to only emmitt in playing up the injury factor to seem like a hero :thumbdown: and no, to the smartalecks, i do not have mcnair in any league...i don't draft sissies

Get a grip of yourself. Now, sit down in that chair over there and have some quiet time.Want the nurse to bring you some Jello?

Whose the one acting like a sissy? You're right, McNair never plays hurt and is a complete whimp. :wacko:

*Fondly remembers the early 90's, when Internet message boards were still novel, and fishing trips were only a little pathetic.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Whose the one acting like a sissy? You're right, McNair never plays hurt and is a complete whimp. :wacko:
see? you've bought into the package that is "steve mcnair"...he fakes being hurt, so he's on the injury list every week, but then shows how tough is really is by playing...you've been duped

well, i am by no means agreeing with your obvious fishing trip. i just wanted to throw another name out there of a guy who likes to ham it up. ED MCCAFFERY!!!has this guy ever made a catch and not rolled around on the ground holding some body part acting like he was broken in two. i swear when broke his leg, the trainer must have rolled his eyes and thought "not again" before running out to see him.

and no, to the smartalecks, i do not have mcnair in any league...i don't draft sissies
Could I have a complete list of these "sissies" you speak of? I'd like to draft some next year. Thanks!

see? you've bought into the package that is "steve mcnair"...he fakes being hurt, so he's on the injury list every week, but then shows how tough is really is by playing...you've been duped
First year watching football? :yes:

Domer, you have lost it...McNair doens't control the injury report, Fischer does. If you were a little less interested in calling McNair a sissy, and a little more "with it", you'd know that pretty much every injury the Titans have is listed as Questionable.The fact that McNair plays hurt cannot be denied. The fact that he is SCARY good can't be denied either. Since you don't have the guy in any leagues, whats your beef again? McNair has never "played up" an injury or looked for credit where none is due. The reason he's always been overlooked is because he's one of the most softspoken players in the league. But I suppose its his fault too that people are starting to notice....HERD

well, i am by no means agreeing with your obvious fishing trip. i just wanted to throw another name out there of a guy who likes to ham it up. ED MCCAFFERY!!!has this guy ever made a catch and not rolled around on the ground holding some body part acting like he was broken in two. i swear when broke his leg, the trainer must have rolled his eyes and thought "not again" before running out to see him.
It's all those roids and gd knows what else he has taken that's finally catching up with him. He's done, finished and thank Romo for giving him a short term gain in the juice but long term problems.

I have to give the nod to favre for durability, but, saying McNair hasn't played and played well through injury is downright guppy-esque!F

Surrounded by team doctors, and trainers, faking x-rays! Never would have thought of it myself. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. You sir are a Great Fisherman and a Master baiter.

Domer Update: Ward isn't a tough WR cause he's a faker.Classic thread, thanks for the chuckle :thumbup:

I have to give the nod to favre for durability, but, saying McNair hasn't played and played well through injury is downright guppy-esque!F
LOL @ Domer getting called "guppy-esque". I'm certain that arrow hit dead center in his ego because all Domer has ever aspired to is to be thought of as "shark-esque". :rotflmao:

The fact that McNair plays hurt cannot be denied. The fact that he is SCARY good can't be denied either. Since you don't have the guy in any leagues, whats your beef again?
i didn't say he wasn't good...he is...my problem with him is how he fakes being hurt so he seems better than great...emmitt did the same thing, for example, when he fakes his separated shoulder against the giants and then rushed for 170+he should be satisified with showing his ability on the field rather than coming up with excuses beforehand just in case

Among others, how about Patrick Ramsey and Todd Heap. Those guys never get hurt and they're always acting like it. If they think they're going to fool me by acting hurt because a guy 250 runs full speed over them they must think i'm stupid ! :confused:

Isn't the correct title "Stephanie McNair?"I thought this is the convention these days of calling a player a sissy, did you not get the memo?

if you guys would stop splashing in my pool we could eat for a month :ph34r:
Now someone should put that in a sig ... RKade, care to learn a little Senor Guppie?

Ed is Todd Heap in 10-15 years. His job is to go across the middle and get hit by a truck. The only thing I blame him for is not bulking up over the years to give himself some padding. Ed's not a sissy...he's suicidal. Get your terms straight. ;)

Now someone should put that in a sig ... RKade, care to learn a little Senor Guppie?
One can always learn something, although I have very little left :) Maybe I should charge to give out my insiteful information... :rolleyes:

not even close....now get back to doing what you do well.....taking the bait!!
It's ok to admit you made a mistake, we all do....remember you won't learn from your mistakes if you don't admit to themLet me guess, you traded Edge and got WGreen in return, right? ;)

Ed is Todd Heap in 10-15 years. His job is to go across the middle and get hit by a truck. The only thing I blame him for is not bulking up over the years to give himself some padding. Ed's not a sissy...he's suicidal. Get your terms straight. ;)
thats bull. he is not suicidal, he is an emmy-award winning actor. its amazing the pain he is in out there and then he is back out there for the next series. total joke.im all for guys being tough and sucking up the pain, but he either has a VERY low tolerance for pain, or he hams it up. i will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he is a ham.

i didn't say he wasn't good...he is...my problem with him is how he fakes being hurt so he seems better than great...emmitt did the same thing, for example, when he fakes his separated shoulder against the giants and then rushed for 170+he should be satisified with showing his ability on the field rather than coming up with excuses beforehand just in case
1. What makes you think he is "faking"?2. One of the trainers lives around the corner from me. From the stories he tells, his injuries have been even worse than what we even thought.

1. What makes you think he is "faking"?2. One of the trainers lives around the corner from me. From the stories he tells, his injuries have been even worse than what we even thought.
oh my :o isn't it obvious???

not even close....now get back to doing what you do well.....taking the bait!!
It's ok to admit you made a mistake, we all do....remember you won't learn from your mistakes if you don't admit to themLet me guess, you traded Edge and got WGreen in return, right? ;)
Again..not even close...I'm quite pleased with the 31 points Edge put up for me yesterday. :yes:

What the heck do you have against McNair? I know what the heck I'm talking about. Shut ye old piehole.Speculate if you wish, but you're still wrong.

1.  What makes you think he is "faking"?

2.  One of the trainers lives around the corner from me.  From the stories he tells, his injuries have been even worse than what we even thought.
What the heck do you have against McNair? I know what the heck I'm talking about. Shut ye old piehole.

Speculate if you wish, but you're still wrong.
i stated in my previous posts that it is obvious he fakes an injury week after week to play the warrior role come Sunday, ala emmitt smith...perhaps you should read the thread again before making an #### out of yourself for the 3rd time

This is Shark Pool related.What are new people going to think when they log on and read this stuff. Will they make assumptions that the rest of the boards are filled with mindless posts like these.Domer, you're smart so your eitherA: FishingB: McNair OwnerC: Colts FanD: Fishing

1.  What makes you think he is "faking"?

2.  One of the trainers lives around the corner from me.  From the stories he tells, his injuries have been even worse than what we even thought.
What the heck do you have against McNair? I know what the heck I'm talking about. Shut ye old piehole.

Speculate if you wish, but you're still wrong.
i stated in my previous posts that it is obvious he fakes an injury week after week to play the warrior role come Sunday, ala emmitt smith...perhaps you should read the thread again before making an #### out of yourself for the 3rd time
You stated that it is obvious that he fakes an injury week after week to play the warrior...It isn't obvious, of course, so what makes you say that?

GB domer still reeling them in after it's been exposed as a fishing trip. "Rice not a HOF'er" is still hooking them even today.F ND BTW

i am so sick of this clown pretending week after week he has an injury, so that when he "steps up" and plays he is seen as a warrior...LOL @ him this weekend bailing out with a calf injury, some warrior :rolleyes:this guy is certainly no favre...yeah, brett doped himself up on painkillers to play, but that is cause he is a tough sob, not a fakermcnair is second to only emmitt in playing up the injury factor to seem like a hero :thumbdown: and no, to the smartalecks, i do not have mcnair in any league...i don't draft sissies
f'n favorite

This is Shark Pool related.What are new people going to think when they log on and read this stuff. Will they make assumptions that the rest of the boards are filled with mindless posts like these.Domer, you're smart so your eitherA: FishingB: McNair OwnerC: Colts FanD: Fishing
Probably same thing I do. I think this board is a great place to waste time with very little useful information. I'd prefer to see the footballguys put up a board with there subscription price. Maybe that would weed out alot of the junk posts. Then you go there for the good info from the good posters here then pop back over to the public sight for a good laugh.

1st off, what the hell is all of this fishing talk? Who is taking bait and what the hell does that mean? 2nd, Domer is a complete idiot to think that McNair is faking anything. Why don't you get out on the field and let a 280 pound DL smash you to the turf and then tell me that you are not hurt. 3rd, Notre Dame sucks ###!!!!

1st off, what the hell is all of this fishing talk? Who is taking bait and what the hell does that mean? 2nd, Domer is a complete idiot to think that McNair is faking anything. Why don't you get out on the field and let a 280 pound DL smash you to the turf and then tell me that you are not hurt. 3rd, Notre Dame sucks ###!!!!
Unintentional comedy is the best kind... :rotflmao:

LOL...i did play in college and ruptured my spleen, tough guy...and ya know what? i played 4 more playsdomer = the anti-mcnair

LOL...i did play in college and ruptured my spleen, tough guy...and ya know what? i played 4 more plays
You were "faking the injured spleen" on those 4 plays just so you could get the publicity. Unfortunately, it didn't work for you.

Whoa domer hooked a BIG one. Reel him in big fella, reel him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread