What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mecole Hardman - The most dangerous WR nobody ever talks about..... (1 Viewer)

Hey all. Appreciate the banter.
I get that MH isn't splitting atoms in his free time, BUT by talent alone he could be a monster; if the stars align, etc.

I have always taken a late round flyer on him; hoping he and Mahomes figure it out. They probably won't, but at some point most people do eventually grow up.
If nothing else, you have managed to start a long discussion on a WR who has finished WR47, WR62, and WR62 his first 3 seasons.
I love this thread. I probably would have written Hardman off but now, I think I'm going to put him on my end of draft "Why the #### not" list.

Thanks
Okay, back to writing him off.

Hey all. Appreciate the banter.
I get that MH isn't splitting atoms in his free time, BUT by talent alone he could be a monster; if the stars align, etc.

I have always taken a late round flyer on him; hoping he and Mahomes figure it out. They probably won't, but at some point most people do eventually grow up.
If nothing else, you have managed to start a long discussion on a WR who has finished WR47, WR62, and WR62 his first 3 seasons.
I love this thread. I probably would have written Hardman off but now, I think I'm going to put him on my end of draft "Why the #### not" list.

Thanks
Okay, back to writing him off.
Doesn't sound too serious, but who knows at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread