What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

:MERGED: Lendale White to Titans (1 Viewer)

lod2005

Footballguy
He can't be referred to as the colossal BUST he would have been had someone been dumb enoguh to take this bum in the 1st Rd.

At least you have that fatboy.

15 reps....fat AND weak. :lmao:

He can't be referred to as the colossal BUST he would have been had someone been dumb enoguh to take this bum in the 1st Rd.

:goodposting: :lmao:

Dude will get drafted out of round one and still make more money in one year then you'll make in your entire life.

Be proud.

Since when do you run with your arms?

QB V.Young

RB L.White

WR D.Givens

WR D.Bennett

TE B.Troupe

Quite a different look ... and one that could be productive considering the Titans D still gives it up more than Paris Hilton.

I hate it.

TEN used to use character as a selection criteria.

Floyd Reese and his lack of job security is making for some horrible picks.

Things sure did complicated in TEN w/ C. Brown, T. Henry and now L. White. Say bye bye to J. Payton too for those hanging on to him for some reason or another. :rolleyes:

so you're immediately plugging LenDale in ahead of Chris Brown?
Considering Brown cannot stay on the field, and that White knows Chows offense? Yep. White can be a 25 touch back.

Betcha' Travis Henry and Lendale White will be

BLAZIN' IT UPTONIGHT!!!

God, this franchise never learns. :doh: :doh: :doh: Discipline problems? Na, we ain't got no discipline problems.

Pacman, Lendale, Henry..... half the rest of the team.

Obviously if you are a punk you go to the front of the line.

15 reps....fat AND weak.  :lmao:
It's called a stiff arm. Do some research.

15 reps....fat AND weak.   :lmao:
His stiff arm looked fine in the Texas game.

I hate it.

TEN used to use character as a selection criteria.

Floyd Reese and his lack of job security is making for some horrible picks.
Your tirade is getting old. Norm Chow was in the same room. I would bet Chow was grilled over and over again about not only White's character, but also his work ethic.

Last edited by a moderator:

:own3d: And wasn't it Huff that he shook off like a cheap suite?

15 reps....fat AND weak.  :lmao:
It just shows a lack of motivation IMO. He's obviously not a gym rat and is immune to working out.

It just shows a lack of motivation IMO. He's obviously not a gym rat and is immune to working out.
Good to know you don't have to work out to set the USC and Pac-10 TD record. Good to know you don't have to work out to keep Reggie "God" Bush on the sidelines on 4th and 1 and in the RZ. So basically, Bush couldn't beat out a RB who didn't work out for the full work load? That bodes well for his NFL career. What happens if Duece works out in the gym, more of Bush watching?

Good to know you don't have to work out to set the USC and Pac-10 TD record. Good to know you don't have to work out to keep Reggie "God" Bush on the sidelines on 4th and 1 and in the RZ. So basically, Bush couldn't beat out a RB who didn't work out for the full work load? That bodes well for his NFL career. What happens if Duece works out in the gym, more of Bush watching?
Bush isn't going to be a 300+ carry back where ever he is. The rest of your argument is ridiculous. 15 reps at 225 when you weigh 250 is pathetic.

Participated in an off-air interview with Jeff Fisher and when asked how he was going to use White, Fisher responded "I'm gonna give him the [expletive] ball." He went on to say how White would fill that Eddie George 300+ carry load.

ALSO, he said that he saw Chris Brown as a great situational runner. :2cents:

No other way to say it but...

Titans got a steal with White that late. The risk-reward proposition was well worth it at that point and if anyone had intimate knowledge of or the ability to obtain more detailed information about White it would have been Chow, former USC coach, and Fisher, former player.

The kid is far from perfect in terms of attitude and maturity but my personal feeling is that he might be the rookie that has the most immediate impact this coming fall.

:own3d: And wasn't it Huff that he shook off like a cheap suite?
And wasn't it LenDale that couldn't make the a really important 1st down towards the end of the game when Pete decided to give him the ball and keep Reggie on the sideline?

Young might have been a mistake, but they more than made up for it when they drafted White. Great pick and he should be huge.

Participated in an off-air interview with Jeff Fisher and when asked how he was going to use White, Fisher responded "I'm gonna give him the [expletive] ball." He went on to say how White would fill that Eddie George 300+ carry load.

ALSO, he said that he saw Chris Brown as a great situational runner. :2cents:
Please tell me this isn't sarcasm or a joke.

Participated in an off-air interview with Jeff Fisher and when asked how he was going to use White, Fisher responded "I'm gonna give him the [expletive] ball."  He went on to say how White would fill that Eddie George 300+ carry load.

ALSO, he said that he saw Chris Brown as a great situational runner.  :2cents:
This isn't sarcasm or a joke.

After thinking about this, I don't have a problem with it. I think having Chow in the room -- and his relationship with him -- should help diffuse any future issues. At least, that better be the case. If so, we got a steal.

On the other hand, I can make a case that they should have taken Winston Justice at their original 39th spot.

After thinking about this, I don't have a problem with it. I think having Chow in the room -- and his relationship with him -- should help diffuse any future issues. At least, that better be the case. If so, we got a steal.
I feel about the same this morning

Participated in an off-air interview with Jeff Fisher and when asked how he was going to use White, Fisher responded "I'm gonna give him the [expletive] ball."  He went on to say how White would fill that Eddie George 300+ carry load.

No joke, straight from the coaches mouth.

No joke, straight from the coaches mouth.
White is clearly a superior runner than either of those guys. I see it very similar to the '05 Denver situation. White = Anderson, Brown = Bell

Yeah and we all know what a stud that gym rat Mike Mamula turned out to be. :rolleyes: I'm glad the Colts didn't take him late Rd 1, but he has a VERY high upside and was well worth a mid 2d-round risk. lol @ everyone saying what a horrible pick this was.

No other way to say it but...

Titans got a steal with White that late. The risk-reward proposition was well worth it at that point and if anyone had intimate knowledge of or the ability to obtain more detailed information about White it would have been Chow, former USC coach, and Fisher, former player.

The kid is far from perfect in terms of attitude and maturity but my personal feeling is that he might be the rookie that has the most immediate impact this coming fall.
Exactly. Somebody gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread