What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL10 2016 (1 Viewer)

Trend gives a look into how things are changing, weighing the more recent selections against a broader range.  Negative scores are trending higher.  I have to clean up the logic when there are no recent selections (James Jones, Kenny Britt, etc.)

Target is a rough estimate of the round where the player becomes a significant bargain.

I don't know how often the site updates their ADP list, but it seems to be a lot better this year than last year.  I update mine several times a day.

Thanks for the info.

I'll add a very minor contribution instead of just my usual lurking...

Though the schedule isn't out yet for bye weeks, you should be aware of London and possibly Mexico city games for bye weeks.  If you're only going 2 qbs tes or defs, avoid IND/JAC, LAR/NYG, and CIN/WAS combos.  Maybe HOU/OAK, too.  Chances are they'll have the same bye weeks. 

Along the same lines, maybe choose one of these teams as your backups if you are indifferent between say Dalton and Stafford.  Maybe decrease your odds of same byes. Or better yet, a Dalton/nBortles combo would very likely keep you safe from bye issues.

BoltBacker said:
Wow, I was pretty happy getting Thomas at pick 195. Seems to me like a lot of upside on Thomas at pick 203. Well done.

Not trying to call you out but those TE's look a 'lil ragged. Did somebody snipe some of your targets?

Honestly, I just lost track.  The run on TEs started in the 6th and into the 7th round.  With the TEs I liked being gone I just took other players and waited.  Not expecting much from my TEs.  I'm hoping I make up for it with the rest of my team.

This is a minor gripe but can anyone get "skins" to work on the MFL site? I would love to get a dark background but even when I choose one of those skins it doesn't seem to work. Most web traffic is on mobile these days and when will designers realize that white backgrounds are a battery suck and serve no purpose.

This is a minor gripe but can anyone get "skins" to work on the MFL site? I would love to get a dark background but even when I choose one of those skins it doesn't seem to work. Most web traffic is on mobile these days and when will designers realize that white backgrounds are a battery suck and serve no purpose.
Your phone has a brightness setting.  It's not the designer's fault your battery sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on #4. Remarkably, my first three I got picks 2,1,1. Can't believe that happened. I diversified by taking Beckham, Brown and Jones. I'm big on getting a top of the food chain ppr WR. But honestly, I'm not crazy about any of those teams. I went WR heavy. My fourth draft I got pick 7 and was hoping to complete the WR "quad" by getting Hopkins but he went right before me. I mulled Gronk but went with Johnson. I decided to make this one RB heavy so I took Rawls second, Cobb, Langford and now just grabbed Floyd in the fifth. For some reason, I already like this team more. Being on the end kinda sucks. It starts out nice but even if you start some runs, you're likely to get left out in the cold on others. Thoughts...?

I said I wanted to diversify but in my forts three drafts I took Landry in round three every time and took Demarious twice in round two. I just think Demarious' value is sick at pick 23 or 24 and he's been going higher every other time. Landry finished 10th last year in ppr and I think he's only going to go up. I predict he'll be better than Cobb or Edelman. Still....I probably effed up taking him three times...OTOH, I may do 10-20 of these so...what the hell....

Being on the end kinda sucks. It starts out nice but even if you start some runs, you're likely to get left out in the cold on others. Thoughts...?
In the past with Phenom leagues it was rough because you needed two starting QB and two starting DEF's but I don't really feel out in the cold in the MFL 10 format. Maybe you miss out on the quality TE's in the 2-7 range if there is a big run. 

If you are drafting at the top and going WR heavy, you don't like the Rawls/Miller/Ingram/Martin tier at the end of the 2nd and start of the 3rd?

If you are drafting at the top and going WR heavy, you don't like the Rawls/Miller/Ingram/Martin tier at the end of the 2nd and start of the 3rd?
I haven't tried that yet but might next time I get a high pick. To be fair, Rawls is the only one I really like and I should probably consider Martin too. I don't get the miller hype. Ingram....a touch too high for my taste. That team may be in serious decline.

I haven't tried that yet but might next time I get a high pick. To be fair, Rawls is the only one I really like and I should probably consider Martin too. I don't get the miller hype. Ingram....a touch too high for my taste. That team may be in serious decline.
Interesting. I am on the other side of that coin.

Perhaps it's because I've missed the last several hype trains on Miller I actually think he looks like a solid value this year. We have seen what he can do with limited opportunities and he's saying all the right things in the off-season about wanting to go to a destination where he will get 20+ touches. Even if he doesn't get that he has proven he can be productive and it seems reasonable to consider his past as his floor.

Contrast that to Martin. We have seen that his floor can be much lower if he isn't in a good situation. Plus, I think he's a volume type of RB that really needs a huge workload to be effective. There just aren't that many teams that are willing to give one back that type of work. Lastly, when I hear him talk about FA it seems like he is most interested in getting paid as opposed to the best situation. I drafted him in my first league because the rumblings sounded like he was likely back in TB but I am fading him until I see where he goes. Even if he goes to one of the few destinations that will give him the workload he needs, will continue to work as hard after getting a big contract? His Y/C has fluctuated between the mid 3.x's and the high 4.x's. 

Rawls will be polarizing to a lot of folks. If he gets the Lynch workload I think you are right he is a great value. I've just seen too many young RB's as the heir apparent to Lynch to completely believe it until I see it. I have my doubts whether the job is completely his with no competition. I wouldn't feel comfortable taking him there until after the draft(assuming they don't add a quality FA).

I always seem to miss out on Ingram for the good and bad so I am with you there. He ended up RB#8 last year, and RB#6 on a per game basis, so his RB#9 isn't outlandish. I should probably get in on a few shares this season but I just trust the guys being drafted around him so much more. His career is certainly trending the right direction though.

I have even seen people reach for Lacy and don't laugh, Woodhead in that vicinity as well. With all the Elliot hype building I wouldn't be shocked if he started sliding up to the top of the third even before the draft. Forte may even have a shot depending on landing spot in the next week or so.

Seems like lots of RB options in that 2/3 turn so I was curious why you were leaning so heavily on WR if you had an early pick. Always good to hear differing perspectives on the landscape. BTW, you have more discipline than myself. If I get the #1 it's Antonio Brown every single time, roster diversification be damned!

Usually, I'm pretty laid back about a slow draft. But is anyone else having trouble biting your tongue when somebody logs in, see's they are on the clock, then disappears for HOURS at a time? Same draft, there are people that go for more than 24 hours without even checking in. We are almost a week in(@10am tomorrow) and we are stuck on pick 13.10 and with this group there is no guarantee we will get to round 14 by the end of the day. I know it's a slow draft but if you have logged in and you see you are on the clock can't you just pick? Are they consulting an astrologer or something? Can't you check in on the draft once a day? /Rant OFF

Again, I believe if someone times out and doesn't make a pick in 8 hours they shouldn't automatically be rewarded with the top name on the list.  They should get the bottom name. We have people timing out in round 1 or 2.  You just bought into the draft that morning and you don't pick? I don't get that. Then they're rewarded with a stud player. Change this.

Again, I believe if someone times out and doesn't make a pick in 8 hours they shouldn't automatically be rewarded with the top name on the list.  They should get the bottom name. We have people timing out in round 1 or 2.  You just bought into the draft that morning and you don't pick? I don't get that. Then they're rewarded with a stud player. Change this.
I've never really understood the player that gets rewarded if you time out. When I go to draft and simply hit the "Sort by ADP Rank" rank there are about 80% rookies. And yet when the timer expires it seems like the person that times out very rarely gets the rookie that was at the top of the "Sort by ADP Rank" list. If they were using "Sort by 2015 YTD Pts" the person would almost always get a QB. So what list is being used?

I've never really understood the player that gets rewarded if you time out. When I go to draft and simply hit the "Sort by ADP Rank" rank there are about 80% rookies. And yet when the timer expires it seems like the person that times out very rarely gets the rookie that was at the top of the "Sort by ADP Rank" list. If they were using "Sort by 2015 YTD Pts" the person would almost always get a QB. So what list is being used?
Likely My Draft List. I believe I've only timed out once and that was MFL wouldn't let me pick. Just kept getting an error message. It then used My Draft List

Usually, I'm pretty laid back about a slow draft. But is anyone else having trouble biting your tongue when somebody logs in, see's they are on the clock, then disappears for HOURS at a time? Same draft, there are people that go for more than 24 hours without even checking in. We are almost a week in(@10am tomorrow) and we are stuck on pick 13.10 and with this group there is no guarantee we will get to round 14 by the end of the day. I know it's a slow draft but if you have logged in and you see you are on the clock can't you just pick? Are they consulting an astrologer or something? Can't you check in on the draft once a day? /Rant OFF
You'll learn not to become too invested in the time people make their picks. Pre-draft your guys, or set-up an alert that emails your when you're on the clock. You should ignore everything else otherwise you'll go mad.  

Happy drafting! 

Interesting. I am on the other side of that coin.

Perhaps it's because I've missed the last several hype trains on Miller I actually think he looks like a solid value this year. We have seen what he can do with limited opportunities and he's saying all the right things in the off-season about wanting to go to a destination where he will get 20+ touches. Even if he doesn't get that he has proven he can be productive and it seems reasonable to consider his past as his floor.

Contrast that to Martin. We have seen that his floor can be much lower if he isn't in a good situation. Plus, I think he's a volume type of RB that really needs a huge workload to be effective. There just aren't that many teams that are willing to give one back that type of work. Lastly, when I hear him talk about FA it seems like he is most interested in getting paid as opposed to the best situation. I drafted him in my first league because the rumblings sounded like he was likely back in TB but I am fading him until I see where he goes. Even if he goes to one of the few destinations that will give him the workload he needs, will continue to work as hard after getting a big contract? His Y/C has fluctuated between the mid 3.x's and the high 4.x's. 

Rawls will be polarizing to a lot of folks. If he gets the Lynch workload I think you are right he is a great value. I've just seen too many young RB's as the heir apparent to Lynch to completely believe it until I see it. I have my doubts whether the job is completely his with no competition. I wouldn't feel comfortable taking him there until after the draft(assuming they don't add a quality FA).

I always seem to miss out on Ingram for the good and bad so I am with you there. He ended up RB#8 last year, and RB#6 on a per game basis, so his RB#9 isn't outlandish. I should probably get in on a few shares this season but I just trust the guys being drafted around him so much more. His career is certainly trending the right direction though.

I have even seen people reach for Lacy and don't laugh, Woodhead in that vicinity as well. With all the Elliot hype building I wouldn't be shocked if he started sliding up to the top of the third even before the draft. Forte may even have a shot depending on landing spot in the next week or so.

Seems like lots of RB options in that 2/3 turn so I was curious why you were leaning so heavily on WR if you had an early pick. Always good to hear differing perspectives on the landscape. BTW, you have more discipline than myself. If I get the #1 it's Antonio Brown every single time, roster diversification be damned!
Great points man! I guess that's the beauty though of these things. You'll likely do multiple so you can try a lot of different strategies. I'm trying not to have blinders this year hence the resolve to take a different mega WR three times. Then again I've grabbed Landry 3 times. I usually feel WR is so much safer though. RB is a landmine especially last year but I am building some more balanced teams I feel when I get a middle pick. I think the biggest take ways I got from Broadway were diversification and I don't usually take rookies although I might grab some late when I'm mulling guys like Sammy Coates and JJ Nelson...

Anither point with WRs, I get the whole grab 3-4 RBs top,of draft and them snag a whole bunch of mid-tier WRs and hopefully you get three that blow up every week but I've never had a team do better than middle of the pack doing that. We will see this year because my current draft I'm kinda doing that although I took Cobb in the 3rd to pair with Floyd and Lockett. (Johnson, Rawls, Langford at RB).

So far I've also stuck to 2 each of QB, TE and D. That may change as well. I just never feel I have enough firepower at RB and WR to only draft 5 or 6 which I think that site RotoViz suggested two years ago. Broadway probably has better data on that. And Broadway--thanks again mate! You're a tremendous resource for us and obviously a gentlemen and a scholar to so generously share your info despite the fact that we may be competing with you ;-)

Just signed up for my 5th. Got pick 11. This should be fun especially with our very own Mr. Bloom participating! Sig is a class act all the way. Be cool to see how he rolls.

Started my 1st one on Monday afternoon and we're already into round 13, really good pace.

Kwai Chang Caine said:
Just signed up for my 5th. Got pick 11. This should be fun especially with our very own Mr. Bloom participating! Sig is a class act all the way. Be cool to see how he rolls.
Seems like winner-takes-all would be right in Blooms wheelhouse. He leans toward boom/bust players. It would be fascinating to hear how he did in the MFL 10's last year.

Poorly formatted scatter charts added for each player in the 2nd link.  If I get any time tomorrow I'll try to clean it up a bit to be more visually appealing.

Slightly improved the formatting on the charts, those are a work in process.  Working on owner integration starting with me.  All my picks are red dots on the charts.

Glad Martavis was way too rich for me in the early drafts.

Any surprise moves? How did your team end up? I don't mind drafting near the ends, although I tend to wait on QB/TE/DEF a little less for fear of getting left with the dregs.

BoltBacker said:
Any surprise moves? How did your team end up? I don't mind drafting near the ends, although I tend to wait on QB/TE/DEF a little less for fear of getting left with the dregs.
Did a 180 from my WR heavy drafts and went super RB heavy. As long as my WRs hit some home runs, I kinda like this one.

[-]STEALTHS
Player    2015 YTD Pts    Bye    Drafted
Bortles, Blake JAC QB    354.1    8    9.11
Dalton, Andy CIN QB (P)    276.2    7    13.11
Charles, Jamaal KCC RB (Q)    101.1    9    2.02
Hightower, Tim NOS RB    64.7    11    19.11
McFadden, Darren DAL RB    178.2    6    12.02
Miller, Lamar HOU RB    224.6    9    3.11
Peterson, Adrian MIN RB    246.9    5    1.11
West, Charcandrick KCC RB    128.6    9    17.11
Woodhead, Danny SDC RB    229.9    10    7.11
Baldwin, Doug SEA WR    259.3    9    5.11
Benjamin, Travis SDC WR    183.5    10    10.02
Edelman, Julian NEP WR (P)    172.5    4    4.02
Lockett, Tyler SEA WR    149.1    9    6.02
Sanu, Mohamed ATL WR    88.8    10    16.02
Smith, Torrey SFO WR    114.2    10    11.11
Thomas, Mike FA WR (R)    -    -    20.02
Ertz, Zach PHI TE    146.1    8    8.02
Walford, Clive OAK TE    70.3    6    14.02
Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def    140.0    8    18.02
Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def    148.0    5    15.11
20 Total Players

It's been a while since this concluded but a quick glance shows Yeldon and Bryant going in the third. That's obviously changed 

Did a 180 from my WR heavy drafts and went super RB heavy. As long as my WRs hit some home runs, I kinda like this one.

[-]STEALTHS
Player    2015 YTD Pts    Bye    Drafted
Bortles, Blake JAC QB    354.1    8    9.11
Dalton, Andy CIN QB (P)    276.2    7    13.11
Charles, Jamaal KCC RB (Q)    101.1    9    2.02
Hightower, Tim NOS RB    64.7    11    19.11
McFadden, Darren DAL RB    178.2    6    12.02
Miller, Lamar HOU RB    224.6    9    3.11
Peterson, Adrian MIN RB    246.9    5    1.11
West, Charcandrick KCC RB    128.6    9    17.11
Woodhead, Danny SDC RB    229.9    10    7.11
Baldwin, Doug SEA WR    259.3    9    5.11
Benjamin, Travis SDC WR    183.5    10    10.02
Edelman, Julian NEP WR (P)    172.5    4    4.02
Lockett, Tyler SEA WR    149.1    9    6.02
Sanu, Mohamed ATL WR    88.8    10    16.02
Smith, Torrey SFO WR    114.2    10    11.11
Thomas, Mike FA WR (R)    -    -    20.02
Ertz, Zach PHI TE    146.1    8    8.02
Walford, Clive OAK TE    70.3    6    14.02
Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def    140.0    8    18.02
Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def    148.0    5    15.11
20 Total Players

It's been a while since this concluded but a quick glance shows Yeldon and Bryant going in the third. That's obviously changed 
I have ended up RB heavy in a lot of my drafts as well, but I am a little surprised you took Hightower/West in the 19th/17th after investing so heavily early in RB. Those top 4 guys are so strong I would have been tempted to just go 5 total RB on the roster. At this stage I definitely lean towards 3 TE, and sometimes have 3 QB as well. Interesting to see out differences. 

Before this year I thought I knew what "zero RB" strategy meant, but I think something else entirely is going on here. It's more like "infinite WR" strategy. I have been in several leagues where several teams are taking EIGHT WR's. That's almost half their roster is WR. And that's not a result of drafting WR's late either, often those are 4 in the top half of the draft and 4 in the bottom half of the draft. That seem amazing to me.

Any other strange MFL 10 trends people have been noticing? 

I can't say I've noticed any weird trends, but often there's a team or 2 that selects only RB's or only WR's with their 1st 4-5 picks. I'm sure there are many strategies that can be successful, but I can't bring myself to try that one.

While not a trend, I do think it's weird that I've seen a couple owners time out in the 1st round. These leagues fill pretty fast, so it's not like we sign up, the draft starts a week later and in the meantime we forgot all about it. I tend to pre-draft most of my picks, especially the 1st couple of rounds, so timing out at any point seems strange to me, but more so in the 1st couple.

Drafting early has its perils. I don't mind because everyone drafting with you is in the same boat. While there may be some way to predict which teams are likely to share bye weeks. I don't know what that is (if there is and you know what it is, feel free to share). So, prior to the schedule coming out I try to take at least 3 QB's, TE's & D's with the hopes that at least 1 has a different bye than the other 2. Sometimes it doesn't work out. In 1 league I have; Bortles, Brees & Alex Smith, all with a week 5 bye. This will probably cost me 20-30 points and in a winner take all contest this is unfortunate, but it's only 1 league.

I also took a couple of chances with guys who were known to be possible no-shows in 2016. In 1 league I took Calvin Johnson at the 11/12 turn and in another Josh Gordon at the 4/5 (I had seen him going around the 3/4 turn in my other leagues, so I thought this was as cheap as he would get).

It'll be interesting to see where the rookies end up.

I can't say I've noticed any weird trends, but often there's a team or 2 that selects only RB's or only WR's with their 1st 4-5 picks. I'm sure there are many strategies that can be successful, but I can't bring myself to try that one.

I have come close, but never that bad either. If I take a RB in the 1st, I may feel comfortable rattling off 4 WR's after that.... or even vice-versa but I don't think I've ever taken any single position with my first 5 picks. I have seen plenty of folks that will not take a RB in the first 6 rounds however.

How is everyone doing on the roster variation front?

I told myself not to get TOO invested in any particular players but I am already in pretty heavy on Flacco and Osweiler. Both seem like such great values to me, but at least they are in the back half of the draft. I'm at 33% on those two players. I am also pretty screwed if the NYG somehow land Elliot, I have Vereen on 33% of my teams and Jennings on 39% of my teams. Forget tapping the brakes, I may need to pull the emergency brake.

I also generally try to avoid rookies but I have dipped into both Will Fuller and Michael Thomas. Kind of surprised how many folks are sold on the rookie RB's.

Among rookies, I was targeting Carroo as I liked what I heard and saw and he was generally available pretty late compared to the other desirable rookie WR's. Now that he's landed in Miami, I'm going to back off.

Last year I targeted Brady as I thought he was a good value as his ADP tended to reflect a suspension that I felt wasn't going to be upheld based on the evidence (not looking to discuss his guilt or innocence here, just saying why I felt that way). This year I believe the suspension will be in effect as the argument will be based on whether Roger acted in accordance with the CBA (not expert enough to be 100% sure, but from what I've heard, think he did). Right now he's around the 6th QB off the board and while I think he will start to drop, I don't know that he'll drop far enough for me.

Well fellas, our days of getting Elliot in the third are long gone. Now a top 6 pick from what I'm seeing. Glad I got him 2 or 3 times. On the other hand, I imagine Henry and Murray's value will drop.

Kwai Chang Caine said:
Well fellas, our days of getting Elliot in the third are long gone. Now a top 6 pick from what I'm seeing. Glad I got him 2 or 3 times. On the other hand, I imagine Henry and Murray's value will drop.
I am glad to hear that some people got good news during the draft, with regard to Elliot at least.

Perhaps my favorite sleeper this year was Jacob Tamme, as I am not a believer of Sanu. Had him on 45% of my rosters(although almost always with one of my last picks) and then they draft...... Austin Hooper. Grrrrrrrrrr. I didn't think they would draft Henry based on their needs so the only landmine I needed them to avoid was Hooper. IMO Hooper is an underrated prospect and with he and Tamme forced to split time I now have interest in neither. At least it was a late pick and he was either my 3rd or 4th TE, before we found out what the NFL schedule was my target for TE's without knowing their bye weeks was 3.5 on my team. 

Murray on the other hand was expensive. I have him on 25% of my rosters as I was taking him every time I saw him in the 4th round after the TEN trade. Didn't believe any of the possible RB draft chatter at all as it didn't make sense to me. Felt like volume alone would make him a steal. Moving the draft picks made me a little nervous, but didn't deter me. Good grief what a disaster...... BEST CASE he "only" loses every goal-line carry. In some leagues where I drafted Gronk I think Murray may have even been my RB1. Brutal. Now I am just hoping Murray doesn't end up as my '16 version of CJ Spiller.

Anyone else have some bad beats on draft day?

I got Demarious Thomas on a few in the second. He's now falling into mid third. In fact I'm two picks away in a draft in round three and either him, cooks or Cobb will be there. I'm kinda amazed at Cobb's late third and even early fourth slot...

This is my first draft since the rookie draft. Got pick 8. Took Hopkins for the first time. Guy at 12 got Gronk and Johnson. That's unheard of before the draft. Took AP in the second. So maybe some good values as Elliot and Brady's suspension disrupt things.

Of ~ 23 leagues, Peterson, Eli and Mike Evans are my top owned non-defenses at 7.  Forsett, Rishard Matthews, G Tate each at 6.

It's been interesting that despite the immense depth at TE, they seem to have been going super early, with a lot of people getting two before round 10.

I'm assuming RBs will start creeping up the boards slowly but surely.

The 2nd link in the OP is still up to date with pick charts.

Kwai Chang Caine said:
I got Demarious Thomas on a few in the second. He's now falling into mid third. In fact I'm two picks away in a draft in round three and either him, cooks or Cobb will be there. I'm kinda amazed at Cobb's late third and even early fourth slot...

This is my first draft since the rookie draft. Got pick 8. Took Hopkins for the first time. Guy at 12 got Gronk and Johnson. That's unheard of before the draft. Took AP in the second. So maybe some good values as Elliot and Brady's suspension disrupt things.
I am absolutely with you. It's been difficult for me not to take D.Thomas(25%) anytime I see him in the 3rd and the same goes for Cobb(25%) in the 4th. There used to be some RB's up there in the 3rd/4th I was interested in before FA but since the Miller/Martin signings and the sleek new Lacy photos(as expected) it's pretty rare to see any of them to make it past the end of the 2nd round.

I expected to see Brady sink a bit more than he has. He kind of flip-flopped with Brees, but that's not a very big slide.

BroadwayG said:
Of ~ 23 leagues, Peterson, Eli and Mike Evans are my top owned non-defenses at 7.  Forsett, Rishard Matthews, G Tate each at 6.

It's been interesting that despite the immense depth at TE, they seem to have been going super early, with a lot of people getting two before round 10.

I'm assuming RBs will start creeping up the boards slowly but surely.

The 2nd link in the OP is still up to date with pick charts.
I am with you on Peterson(20%), he routinely goes in the second round. While I like Evans(5%) I never seem to take him because the 2nd round has kind of turned into my "RB round". I also own a lot of Eli, glad they drafted Shepard as he should contribute right away.

My first five round active avoids have been:

David Johnson: all heads are healthy took him a couple time before CJ resigned but he is well off my radar in the first two rounds now
D Thomas: downright awful in the playoffs last year, no QB, too much uncertainty for me to invest a premium pick in.
J Landry/D Parker: completely off the Tanny Train this year

I've been on Tyrod Taylor, Lacy, Yeldon (since the post Ivory slide), Evans, Sneed, Jordan Cameron late. I'm at 33% on all these guys, but will lay off a little and continue to diversify. 

I'm the opposite on Tannehill... I think he'll be great value after last year's slump. He actually played pretty well, I think. Great accuracy and improved on the deep ball. I think Gase will be great for him too.

I've been on Tyrod Taylor, Lacy, Yeldon (since the post Ivory slide), Evans, Sneed, Jordan Cameron late. I'm at 33% on all these guys, but will lay off a little and continue to diversify. 

I'm the opposite on Tannehill... I think he'll be great value after last year's slump. He actually played pretty well, I think. Great accuracy and improved on the deep ball. I think Gase will be great for him too.
I agree with you on Tannehill, but Sneed is dead center of a WR black hole ADP-wise. I don't understand why he or any of those WR's around him are going so high.

What WR# on your team is Sneed typically?

My first five round active avoids have been:

David Johnson: all heads are healthy took him a couple time before CJ resigned but he is well off my radar in the first two rounds now
D Thomas: downright awful in the playoffs last year, no QB, too much uncertainty for me to invest a premium pick in.
J Landry/D Parker: completely off the Tanny Train this year

My avoids have been mostly RB: Lev Bell, Anderson, Forte, McCoy, Lewis.

In my last two drafts Gronk has been falling to the second round, that has been interesting. Brady suspension sinking in?

I agree with you on Tannehill, but Sneed is dead center of a WR black hole ADP-wise. I don't understand why he or any of those WR's around him are going so high.

What WR# on your team is Sneed typically?
Sneed has been my WR4 in each case. He seems to me a great option with a high floor, though granted the ceiling is likely low.  

plastik said:
Sneed has been my WR4 in each case. He seems to me a great option with a high floor, though granted the ceiling is likely low.  
Ah, I am a bigger fan of Fleener than most so I knocked him down more than most after FA. Then they drafted Thomas, and I am a bigger fan of his than most, so I banged Sneed based on the upside of Thomas. Based on what I am seeing my opinions of Fleener/Thomas are in the minority though.

What's up with SF Def and the meteoric ADP rise?  Hilarious they got auto drafted in 5th round.
I think it's been "fixed".

For a short time the turds that refused to draft got the next player in alphabetical order from the computer.

Then they got the highest ADP rookie from the computer.

Now it's back to getting the best possible player according to ADP if you inconvenience 11 people by breaking the rules.

Not an improvement to have this glitch fixed if you ask me.

I think it's been "fixed".

For a short time the turds that refused to draft got the next player in alphabetical order from the computer.

Then they got the highest ADP rookie from the computer.

Now it's back to getting the best possible player according to ADP if you inconvenience 11 people by breaking the rules.

Not an improvement to have this glitch fixed if you ask me.
Agreed.

Starting to ramp up my volume on these.  Will be easing up on Gore, Latavius, Smith for a while, but the rest of the list I'm very cozy having at the top of my owned list.

My most frequently picked (of ~40 leagues):

Def

RAM Def

QB

Manning, Eli

Def

GBP Def

RB

Peterson, Adrian

TE

Bennett, Martellus

QB