What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Miami at Baltimore** (-3.5) (44.5) (1 Viewer)

Was hoping for some OT to give Andrews maybe some more points.
But man Tua just lights out. Regret making a trade for Brady after losing Dak with Tua available.

If the Steelers are going to lose, having the Browns and Ravens both melt down in spectacular fashion is a nice consolation.

I am simply blown away…I have been Tua’s biggest critic.

Respect.

That was what I always was hoping for. Defining game. He was a leader of men today.

OL was amazing today….they were great pass protecting and run blocking was much better.

Hill and Waddle……..just unreal.

Last edited:
FBG rankings had Evans at 8 and Waddle at 25.......exactly why I don't look at rankings anymore.

OMG what a game
I can't wait to watch that 4th Q again on the DVR, there's so much to process.
Honestly he was doing terrible but I want to be fair to Tua and his ability to shake it off and move forward, what were those play calls by Mike McDaniel? I thought he was pretty brilliant down the stretch keeping them int he game. Remember they had a long drive to start the 2nd Half, he must have settled them down and got them to forget the 28-7 deficit. Jackson breaks one but not mush else happened on offense for them, meanwhile we just kept swinging for the fences. I think this win will go a long way throughout the season, they're never out of it.

Unbelievable comeback. Tyreek Hill is unstoppable no matter who his QB is, apparently.
Waddle was equally great but you're right, Hill was unstoppable.
I thought the Waddle TD at the end was a tremendous catch with a DB in his face and hands close or almost on the same football he caught. So many WRs don't secure that football.

Unbelievable win for Miami, a young head coach, a QB at the crossroads of his young NFL career, so many back stories in motion with this team right now.

Biggest win for Miami because of the way they were able to comeback from 3 Touchdowns behind entering the 4th Q, biggest win since I can't remember honestly. I'm sure Twitter will have that info but I am in disbelief at what I saw.

Most energized about Tua I've felt since the Arizona game when he was a rookie facing off with Murray and Miami won 31-24.

Did this really happen? I watched it again last night, especially the 4th Q and will have a lot more to discuss in the Miami thread but just incredible.

The thing that impresses me was the stones to roll the dice on 4th Down when they needed it and also their ability to hold on 4th Down like the fumble on the goal line stopping a sure TD and the 4th down where Baltimore went for it up 35-28, there's so much to re-watch and dissect, maybe that's what feels so different is so much was happening beyond just Tua.

Down 38-35, every single Head Coach that Miami has ever had except perhaps Don Shula is trying to kick a FG or just get into range to try and get that FG try at the buzzer Lose or Tie was the slogan in Miami BUT NO MORE!!! They went for it and they were determined to try and get into the end zone to win the football game. You play to win the game, Coach McDaniel must have that audio programmed into his head. The 4th and 7 call to Waddle last week before halftime, another clutch TD by Waddle this week, Mike McDaniel might be the 2nd Best Head Coach in Miami Dolphins' history.

Ingram on Defense had a lousy game with 3 penalties but that didn't stop him from making some plays on the final defensive drives and stands on short yardage.

The Miami Defense did not have a single sack or turnover to my knowledge.

Did this really happen? I watched it again last night, especially the 4th Q and will have a lot more to discuss in the Miami thread but just incredible.

The thing that impresses me was the stones to roll the dice on 4th Down when they needed it and also their ability to hold on 4th Down like the fumble on the goal line stopping a sure TD and the 4th down where Baltimore went for it up 35-28, there's so much to re-watch and dissect, maybe that's what feels so different is so much was happening beyond just Tua.

Down 38-35, every single Head Coach that Miami has ever had except perhaps Don Shula is trying to kick a FG or just get into range to try and get that FG try at the buzzer Lose or Tie was the slogan in Miami BUT NO MORE!!! They went for it and they were determined to try and get into the end zone to win the football game. You play to win the game, Coach McDaniel must have that audio programmed into his head. The 4th and 7 call to Waddle last week before halftime, another clutch TD by Waddle this week, Mike McDaniel might be the 2nd Best Head Coach in Miami Dolphins' history.

Ingram on Defense had a lousy game with 3 penalties but that didn't stop him from making some plays on the final defensive drives and stands on short yardage.

4 TFL, 2 4th down stops, 1 3 and out, zero sacks.

That was a watershed win for Miami. That was a game players point to as the one that proved to themselves they're never out of it.

Good things happening in Miami Gardens.

That was a watershed win for Miami. That was a game players point to as the one that proved to themselves they're never out of it.

Tyreek Hill interview after the game, went to bat for Tua and asked the reporter to repeat the number of TDs he threw and then basically said I'm done answering any Tua questions and went after the haters as well. I thought it was funny and also shows the team chemistry coming together,

There's things to be critical of Tua like the 2 interceptions and when Miami was down 28-7, he didn't look like a Team Captain but something happened at halftime, Miami came out and went on a long drive to set the tone for the 2nd Half, maybe the Defense thought they still were getting blown out and they came around to lock down the Ravens Offense when it counted.

2 long bombs to Tyreek Hill were inexcusable by the opposing Defense. Great job by Miami executing those plays for Touchdowns

Tyreek Hill interview after the game, went to bat for Tua and asked the reporter to repeat the number of TDs he threw and then basically said I'm done answering any Tua questions and went after the haters as well. I thought it was funny and also shows the team chemistry coming together,

There's things to be critical of Tua like the 2 interceptions and when Miami was down 28-7, he didn't look like a Team Captain but something happened at halftime, Miami came out and went on a long drive to set the tone for the 2nd Half, maybe the Defense thought they still were getting blown out and they came around to lock down the Ravens Offense when it counted.

2 long bombs to Tyreek Hill were inexcusable by the opposing Defense. Great job by Miami executing those plays for Touchdowns
Watershed moment or one hit wonder?

I hope and pray it’s the former. It was glorious to be a Dolphins fan again. I have not felt that happy about our team in over 20 plus years.....it’s been so long man.

Dolphins had no business winning that game but somehow pulled it out.

Tua threw 2 bad INT's in the first half - both late and weak.

The quick RPO offense is fun to watch - they are fearless regardless of earlier mistakes.

Now if they can somehow get average OLINE play we might have something here. Fun game to watch yesterday.

There's things to be critical of Tua

Which is totally missing the point.

Victory Mondays are nice. Enjoy it.

Detroit leads the NFL in scoring (tied with Chiefs, couple games left.) Goff had 19 short completions and one deep intermediate of 23 yards. He can't unlock Chark, ain't no way he's going to rediscover his confidence enough to utilize Jamo. But it was 3 phase win, there will be time for the critiques later. Offensive line is the deepest in the league and MCDC has them believing in themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread