What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike McCarthy (1 Viewer)

What I have said is that all we know is that McCarthy asked his name. Anything more is speculation.Its not side stepping...its the facts of the situation.
I asked what could be a reason for MM to ask for his name.Why cant you answer that question?
I have no idea what his reason was...last time I checked I am not Mike McCarthy...you would have to ask him.
Maybe he wanted to send the guy a Christmas goose?
Only if the guy told him not to lay a golden egg.Maybe it was that Cadbury bunny...thanks Easter Bunny...bawk bawk!!!

:loco: sho nuff and his meltdowns are priceless.
As are your posts about me...nothing about the topic...and inability to answer questions.
and the meltdown continues. :)
Here is a hint...this is just me laughing that none of you can back up your claims that I am jumping to conclusions....I just get the expected response from you.So...post where I jumped to a conclusion...or just stop.I doubt you will do either.

:loco: sho nuff and his meltdowns are priceless.
As are your posts about me...nothing about the topic...and inability to answer questions.
and the meltdown continues. :)
Here is a hint...this is just me laughing that none of you can back up your claims that I am jumping to conclusions....I just get the expected response from you.So...post where I jumped to a conclusion...or just stop.I doubt you will do either.
:lmao: ......pure gold!

Hilarious that people blame the front office for a part time maintenance guy getting fired.
since you don't understand, sho....this is an example of you jumping to a conclusion. You don't know for a fact either that McCarthy or the front office had anything to do with the firing. Of course, we don't expect you to understand.

What I have said is that all we know is that McCarthy asked his name. Anything more is speculation.Its not side stepping...its the facts of the situation.
I asked what could be a reason for MM to ask for his name.Why cant you answer that question?
I have no idea what his reason was...last time I checked I am not Mike McCarthy...you would have to ask him.
I didnt ask what was his reason.I asked what could be a reason."Care to actually answer the question? Or should I assume you don't have an answer?"

Hilarious that people blame the front office for a part time maintenance guy getting fired.
since you don't understand, sho....this is an example of you jumping to a conclusion. You don't know for a fact either that McCarthy or the front office had anything to do with the firing. Of course, we don't expect you to understand.
I said it was hilarious that you all blame the "front office".I jumped to no conclusion. I have said over and over we don't know exactly what happened.I find it hilarious that you all jump to blame the front office.Get it yet?I doubt it.Your one attempt to show a jump to conclusion showed me laughing at those simply blaming the front office. Pretty weak.

I didnt ask what was his reason.I asked what could be a reason."Care to actually answer the question? Or should I assume you don't have an answer?"
You can assume I have no clue why he would ask the guy's name.Does not mean he had him fired though.

You can assume I have no clue why he would ask the guy's name.Does not mean he had him fired though.
:lmao:

it isnt absolute proof, but the fact that you cant even think of a possible explanation is fairly telling.

it isnt absolute proof, but the fact that you cant even think of a possible explanation is fairly telling.
Its telling that Im not Mike McCarthy and I have absolutely no clue why.It would all be speculation. Perhaps he wanted to know in case he crossed paths with him and said anything again...I just don't know.

Maybe McCarthy asked the dude's name because he wanted to be able to say "Hey Mr. Wood, how's it going today?" the next time he saw him on the loading dock.Now please cease and desist with this ludicrous "logic" that if there's no conceivable reason, then that must prove an otherwise unsupported conclusion.

I used to like Packer threads.

Sho is the reason I don't post in them anymore.

Sorry dude, I like some of your posts especially when you're relatively objective, but you and your following have ruined things for me.

Thanks for that

sho nuff said:
I said it was hilarious that you all blame the "front office".

I jumped to no conclusion. I have said over and over we don't know exactly what happened.

I find it hilarious that you all jump to blame the front office.

Get it yet?

I doubt it.

Your one attempt to show a jump to conclusion showed me laughing at those simply blaming the front office. Pretty weak.
GD man, you need to read and follow this link here for better understanding of the English language.

sho nuff said:

I jumped to no conclusion. I have said over and over we don't know exactly what happened.

Get it yet?

I doubt it.

Your one attempt to show a jump to conclusion showed me laughing at those simply blaming the front office. Pretty weak.
GD man, you need to read and follow this link here for better understanding of the English language.
Thanks for grammar lessons.I guess you need to go into every other thread on this board and start posting this...because very few follow perfect paragraph form.

This is a message board...I am not going for a pulitzer here.

sho nuff said:

Get it yet?

I doubt it.

Your one attempt to show a jump to conclusion showed me laughing at those simply blaming the front office. Pretty weak
Thanks for grammar lessons.I guess you need to go into every other thread on this board and start posting this...because very few follow perfect paragraph form.

This is a message board...I am not going for a pulitzer here.
You are quite correct.This is a message board.

There are few whom do follow the proper paragraph techniques outlined by the literature people.

However, writing in paragraph form is key to getting a point across rather than in other ways.

I would surmise that 99.9% of the people who have passed the 8th grade understand what it is to write a paragraph.

I would also surmise that 99.9% of the people who passed the 8th grade understand the simple technique of writing a paragraph to better convey ones meaning.

In order to speak properly, a person speaks in paragraph form as well.

I doubt the majority of people speak in nothing less than a paragraph style when having a conversation.

Typing in anything less than paragraph form demonstrates something less than intelligence.

But, keep it up and I expect to have five or six posts in a row from you quoting different parts of this message to up your post count.

Thank.

You.

Users who are viewing this thread