What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Minnesota at Washington** (+3)(43.5) (1 Viewer)

Minny is the better team. Has more talent,better coaching. But this is the soap opera that is The NFL and I'm calling this week upset Sunday,so...

Washington Team- 31
Vikings- 27

Shocked the Football Team is 4-4 right now, they seem ripe for a big loss but it's Kirk Cousins, revenge game I get it BUT it's Kirk Cousins
What wold happen if Washington ascends to 5-4 and the entire NFC East has winnings records? That's what is on the line today.
Vikes are 3.5 games up right now, a win today and they might extend their lead even further. Chicago seems more capable of catching them right now then Green Bay does
Only have to lay 3 with the Packers

Green Bay 24
Washington 20
Green Bay gonna have a tough time beating Washington today.

Looking like a loss for the good guys. Might not be a bad thing to re-light the fire under some of these guys.

That was about the only way the Vikings were getting back in the red-zone today...

Is Mike Zimmer running this last 3 minutes??? They could have taken a 3 point lead and given the Commanders about 1 minute left with no timeouts.

Well, never mind the Washington just gave them the game...

Commanders' Defense is really good and going to give the NFC East some issues the rest of the year.

(and they are getting Young back next game)

Commanders' Defense is really good and going to give the NFC East some issues the rest of the year.

(and they are getting Young back next game)
Yeah, they were impressive.
Excellent point
How long until Mattison is given a starting spot and Cook gets an entire week off to rest?
I cannot believe they will run Cook down going to the Playoffs, think Alex might see a lot more touches down the stretch

Washington should absolutely have let the Vikings score there - that first handoff after the penalty dude ran straight ahead - he would have gone for the TD if they let him.
I was watching and agree completely.

You want 1:20 down a TD?

Or 8 seconds down a field goal?

Users who are viewing this thread