What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a place all the good poster go? Cause I wanna go there. I love this place like a child but just like my real life children, I’m not sure this place loves me anymore. 

Summer Wheat said:
LOL..who were the winners?
MoP and JoJo The Circus Boy were two.  MoP had a dynasty in the making.

lod01 tried to win - but the thumb was on the scale to keep that from happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
MoP and JoJo The Circus Boy were two.  MoP had a dynasty in the making.

lod01 tried to win - but the thumb was on the scale to keep that from happening.
E in general was a good outlet and I think its demise is another reason that this board has become so contentious of late.

Pretty sure they had to take MoP out of the running and hold the tournament for second place. Even limiting MoP to the last calendar year and throwing out his "body of work" in the area, he's unbeatable. No one really can challenge his unique combination of attributes. Five-tool player and tops in every category.
I know the year JoJo won he was paired up against MoP and the Pizza Math Guy won going away.

E in general was a good outlet and I think its demise is another reason that this board has become so contentious of late.
It was a good place for anything more than PG 13 and a place to vent if banished from here. 

Otherwise, I wasn't a fan of the pissy gossip and/or complaining about people behind their backs. 

It was a good place for anything more than PG 13 and a place to vent if banished from here. 

Otherwise, I wasn't a fan of the pissy gossip and/or complaining about people behind their backs. 
Am I remembering it wrong?  I thought they would invite people into the cage to go at each other or something like that.  So they got invited over to :e: but didn't have the full access the rest of us had.  But then again, I'm old and don't remember things great anymore.

More to your point, it definitely felt more like Lord of the Flies over there.  It was fun at times, but could be a little much.  

TheIronSheik said:
Am I remembering it wrong?  I thought they would invite people into the cage to go at each other or something like that.  So they got invited over to :e: but didn't have the full access the rest of us had.  But then again, I'm old and don't remember things great anymore.

More to your point, it definitely felt more like Lord of the Flies over there.  It was fun at times, but could be a little much.  
i asked how to join and someone gave me the link.  I didn't have Studs' randon bannin' powers, but then again few did.

:lmao:  you didn't "need to be invited", you just had to ask for the url, or, just google it. It was the top google result for 'e the cage' for a decade or so.
Wait.  You had to get a login to get in, didn't you?  I thought someone had to ok your membership, or whatever.  

I don't think so, not for the main forum. I think there were some subforums you needed a password to enter, mainly swapping music, right? But the main and the p*rn board were open to all. Lord knows enough spammers got in to carpet bomb the place with get-rich-quick schemes every so often. The dreaded "Parma John" invasions.
Interesting.  All this time I thought it was by invitation only.  My life feels less accomplished now.  

What happened to that guy that was posting videos of him visiting crack houses and slums. I think he was near Philly.

Did @Evilgrin 72 leave?   I miss his stories.  

#LongliveClyde
I miss him too. Great person. He and I worked hard going round and round trying to help roknroll. We'd pm each other with ideas. He did say he was leaving the board but can't remember why.

Just looked at my PMs. Last contact was a year ago. While I can understand his reasons for the farewell message, I hope he comes back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread