What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen @ragincajun? We have had ongoing chess games for years and he keeps timing out, hasn't made a move in over a month, which looks like about the last time he posted around here.

@pantagrapher

If he doesn't respond, I talked to him back around 2016-7 and before I reveal any private confidences, he's likely not here nor coming back, which is sad, because I enjoyed his posts.

eta* I might have spoken a little too definitively about that. That was the feeling I got from him. I don't know. All I know was I had seen him after an absence and reached out to him. I'm probably not even in the top fifty-hundred people he thinks about when he thinks about this place.

Last edited:
i think posters disappear due to bannings.
seems like everyone is offended nowadays and reporting posts. without a mod dialog to discuss, guys are just hacked. maybe add a banned designation to profiles?
I've always found that strange about this place. I can name probably two other forums over the years that where I have posted that were as big or bigger than this one (neither sports-related), and whenever someone is banned, it is made clear one way or another. Here, someone gets the axe and everyone is clueless. For a place that supposedly fosters having a close community, it is bad form from the top to ban posters and not let the community know, IMO.

I've always found that strange about this place. I can name probably two other forums over the years that where I have posted that were as big or bigger than this one (neither sports-related), and whenever someone is banned, it is made clear one way or another. Here, someone gets the axe and everyone is clueless. For a place that supposedly fosters having a close community, it is bad form from the top to ban posters and not let the community know, IMO.
If I had to guess, 90% of people banned were PSF posters and their alters. Most of the people mentioned in this thread just moved on for whatever reason.

This isn't going to be another "mods are terrible" thread.

Offdee poster was suspended after repeatedly asked to be more cool and refusing.

He knew totally well he was pushing the edge on moderation. After multiple "ride her like a scooter" posts were deleted previously, he decided to start a new thread about an adult actress and predictably, the first reply was "Did you #### her?".

We fully get that's maybe normal on other boards but that's not what we're trying to do here.

We also understand some people think the forum or moderation is lame and we accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread