What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did you do on your vacation? Visit old friends? Have a ham sandwich or two? Touch things? :popcorn:
actually, i did some real soul searching. talked to a family priest. had an exorcism. you know... typical stuff.
PMs down?
No i don't think so. Just to make sure though I'll send you this great link to a fantasy football shirt I saw on the innerness. :thumbup:
0 New Messages
:shrug:

So what did you do on your vacation? Visit old friends? Have a ham sandwich or two? Touch things? :popcorn:
actually, i did some real soul searching. talked to a family priest. had an exorcism. you know... typical stuff.
PMs down?
No i don't think so. Just to make sure though I'll send you this great link to a fantasy football shirt I saw on the innerness. :thumbup:
0 New Messages
:shrug:
PM sent.

wha happen?
i don't know. i did a quick search and it didn't turn up. i went a few pages deep looking and didn't see it. it's just as well.... i was dogging 'hack pretty well there...
now i see.. 'hack requested it be deletedPREDICTABLE
No...it was deleted because there were things "over the line." :rolleyes:
what? since when is it "over the line" for two fbg's to talk about gay sex on this board? sheesh.is there anythng more wholesome than two fbg's talking about fictionalized gay sex? apparently, the mods would prefer it if this schtick was done tastefully out of public view. puritans!

Last edited by a moderator:
wha happen?
i don't know. i did a quick search and it didn't turn up. i went a few pages deep looking and didn't see it. it's just as well.... i was dogging 'hack pretty well there...
now i see.. 'hack requested it be deletedPREDICTABLE
No...it was deleted because there were things "over the line." :rolleyes:
I'll expect a full explanation of this on :e: later.
:goodposting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread