What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MJD - how's the knee? (1 Viewer)

ThePittbully

Footballguy
Did Jones Drew miss any practice this week? Is that bruised knee healed up? He's going against a decent run D this weekend, but if he's fully healthy I think he's a good play on the fast track in the dome, especially since the Jags are gonna be dishing out a heavy dose of run

Did Jones Drew miss any practice this week? Is that bruised knee healed up? He's going against a decent run D this weekend, but if he's fully healthy I think he's a good play on the fast track in the dome, especially since the Jags are gonna be dishing out a heavy dose of run
He is not on the injury report and practiced fully all week. He looked fine last week as well. I don't know if it is still bothering him, but there haven't been any news stories I've seen that would allude to any nagging problem.

His rushing attempts and receptions were very much close to the average for him last week. He had a 4.8 YPC; which I would deem to be quite respectable...

Users who are viewing this thread