What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MLB moves All-Star game in response to GA voter laws (3 Viewers)

Why did others sign the statement and not the Georgia corps?  I find it curious. 
Georgia isn't the only state looking to pass new voter laws. Why are States changing voting laws anyway? We just had record turnouts. No massive voter fraud was proven. You would think with such success we would build on that not look to take a step back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Georgia isn't the only state looking to pass new voter laws. Why are States changing voting laws anyway? We just had record turnouts. No massive voter fraud was proven. You would think with such success we would build on that not look to take a step back.
I don’t care either way, I don’t live in Georgia.  It’s odd that the same corporations that run the biggest event out of the state they are HQ’ed in, can’t make a public declaration of their great deeds on paper.  

Sadly, the media parroted that partisan spin, legitimizing the Democratic Party’s narrative by presenting it under the banner of journalistic neutrality. For a clearer glimpse at the consequences, read this New York Times reporton the internal frenzy at corporations like Delta and Coca-Cola, which spent days fumbling to respond under pressure from the media, activists, and staff.
This seems appropriate here.

Users who are viewing this thread