What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Browns vs Jets 50th Anniversary Game Thread (1 Viewer)

It sure seems like the refs are dragging this game down. 

Same time, not sure anything is going to help the Jets tonight, they look lifeless on offense. They knew Sam was not playing many days ago, plenty of time to get a Qb ready to run the offense on Sunday unless that QB never really was getting ready most of the off season...this is a indictment on management and coaching IMO. 
DID YOU NOT SEE THE WILDCAT??!?

Adams tackles like that with or without Williams.
Very true.  Thought the same thing about Johnathan Abram with the Raiders...for the whole half he played before breaking his own shoulder.

Jebus, the Jets tackle violently.  When 99 tackled from behind on the screen he used his right arm like a club.
That's how they get their bonus from Williams.  Shocked he's still allowed to have a job in the league.   Cool job of Adams cheap shotting Beckham while his teammates held him up.  

Jets OL 70 didn’t block anyone on that screen so he nicely went over help the RB up after letting him get tackled 

NCAA refs: " Let's get everybody talking about taking targeting to the next level and screw up a couple pivotal late game situations."

NFL refs: "Hold my Scotch on the rocks."

This is one of the worst Monday Night Football games I've ever listened to. Even on the radio it sounds like a Trainwreck. The announcers ar begging Adam Gase to do something, anything.

Mayfield playing a 1000 miles per hour. I simply am not liking him at all tonight. Not the same player I saw last season. Too hyper. And indecisive. 

And there you go...hand it to Chubb...let him work.

Users who are viewing this thread