What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Browns vs Jets 50th Anniversary Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Seibert gonna Seibert.

Looking good there.

Unfortunately, I need Chubb, Njoku, and Baker M. to have big games. 

Booger is a broken record
Everyone "had a really good game last week"

He loves what everyone is doing game plan wise

He sounds a little churchy to me and I'm not sure i can explain that other than he kind of sounds like he is speaking to a congregation at times instead of a football audience. He doesn't say churchy things but his cadence and speech reminds of a minister giving a Sunday Lecture/Homily at times. 

I liked him on CBS and as the 3rd person who could weigh in on the big uglies but now he is being asked to dissect and discuss a lot of offense and he played Nose Tackle basically...I'm not sure he is the right person for MNF, it would be better with a QB who played in the NFL or maybe a Head Coach ala Gruden who was though of as an offense guy.

Booger has the pedigree don't get me wrong and there is a place on TV for him, but maybe not the MNF in a 2 man booth.  

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm the Jets I try to dink and dunk with Bell and Play Action off him. This Browns D is aggressive and not the most disciplined,  they're going to leave Anderson open at some point.

Those BS calls... DONT PUSH THE QB AFTER HE LETS GO OF THE BALL. You no longer get to give a tiny chip after the pass. Not even a teeny tiny one.

Considering how Jets O has been thus far, Jets going to need to force some TO's to at least change field position otherwise this is going to get ugly soon. 

I hear if you add an "s" you can turn Baker Mayfield into "Bakersfield May."

That's an amphetamine-laced May. 

That is a bull#### penalty.

Stupid late hit.

another BS call - not Bradley Chubb bad but it's football - With Mayfield out of the pocket

Those BS calls... DONT PUSH THE QB AFTER HE LETS GO OF THE BALL. You no longer get to give a tiny chip after the pass. Not even a teeny tiny one.
It sure seems like the refs are dragging this game down. 

Same time, not sure anything is going to help the Jets tonight, they look lifeless on offense. They knew Sam was not playing many days ago, plenty of time to get a Qb ready to run the offense on Sunday unless that QB never really was getting ready most of the off season...this is a indictment on management and coaching IMO. 

This could already be 14-0 if the Browns executed competently at all. 
Nahhh Jets have the Browns right where they want them. Jets D gonna tire the Browns out with the Brain-A-Dope, then WHAMMO! Jets take the lead.

Njoku has a concussion? Or going thru protocol?

It feels like concussions are not a gimme that the player will play the next Sunday. Is it possible Njoku out for the night and then also next week? Just curious if this is common or I'm tripping. 

Jebus, the Jets tackle violently.  When 99 tackled from behind on the screen he used his right arm like a club.

I'm starting to think Baker hates his skill position players. He is just leaving them out to get killed.

This could already be 14-0 if the Browns executed competently at all. 
Yup Jet D has played pretty decently and combined with Baker and the Brown O being a bit of synch, it's still a game. 

Jets need to get at least a couple of first downs to get a little confidence...sheeshee

Users who are viewing this thread