What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF **Buffalo Bills at New York Jets** +2, 44.5 (1 Viewer)

Man I get it Zach Wilson is not very safe but you get a 1st there game is over.

Allen has been disastrous but he’s also more than capable of driving the length of the field.

Allen has been disastrous but he’s also more than capable of driving the length of the field.
3rd and 12 and you're trusting Wilson to make a play? I'm not sure about that. I think it was the right call to play it safe.

3rd and 12 and you're trusting Wilson to make a play? I'm not sure about that. I think it was the right call to play it safe.
No before that. They ran 3 straight times into the back of the center. Try a screen or something at least.

No before that. They ran 3 straight times into the back of the center. Try a screen or something at least.
Ahh ok. Yeah I agree with you there.

This reminds me of when Ray Lucas took over for Vinny Testaverde and led the Jets to an almost overachieving 7-9 record. This should be similar.

Let's see if the defense can hold.

No? That's awfully surprising. How much do you expect to gain?

Do you think those four seconds at the end of the game are really important?

This is stunning.

One of my huge continual frustrations with the 2 minute drill under McDermott (because it was like this with Daball at OC as well), is that they seem way too nonchalant and seem to always waste so much time.

Users who are viewing this thread