What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***MNF-Chicago at Pittsburgh*** (-7) O/U 39 Barn Burner in the making... (1 Viewer)

Harris averaging a robust 2.625 YPC tonight. That’s good, right? Fellas?
Before this game, Harris was at 3.7 ypc, Snell  at 2.6 (8-21) and Ballage at 1.7 (7-12). The Steeler oline is a work in progress. Harris seems to get the most at the end  of his runs, but he also doesn't have the speed to make big plays.

Before this game, Harris was at 3.7 ypc, Snell  at 2.6 (8-21) and Ballage at 1.7 (7-12). The Steeler oline is a work in progress. Harris seems to get the most at the end  of his runs, but he also doesn't have the speed to make big plays.
So far the two games I’ve watched him he’s been something of a compiler. I’d like to see a little more of him before casting judgement. 

Devin Bush made a tackle.  I didnt realize he was even playing. And he is looking like a bad 1st round pick. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If Ben wasn't so horrible, that easily puts Steelers in FG range.  It's painful to watch.  In all the years we've watched him play, he doesn't miss throws that badly.  Now it has become routine.  

Hitting my props so far, need Fields to run for 7 more. Weird game as the Bears offense has 300 total yards to 200 for Pitt

Users who are viewing this thread