What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Pittsburgh*** (-2.5) O/U 42.5 Big Ben Bowl and perhaps last home game in a Steelers uniform (1 Viewer)

“America’s black mecca.”  The Raiders are now in a fun city, no state income tax state. That should be desirable now.
I heard new Harlem Renaissance. My friends were having their friends try to convince them to move there in the aughts (before OutKast blew up, actually, and everybody heard about it.) That's part of the reason Mike Vick was so big there. I mean, that was something else for Atlanta. 

Watching the game with synergy from the Elvis Costello thread in the FFA. Listening to Elvis Costello's This Year's Model instead of the broadcast of the game. 

They showed a stat about the Browns this game with 6 ish yards per play with Chubb on the field vs 1 ish with him off the field. The Browns get within a score then waste the next drive with D’Ernest in. Someone explain it.

Great game plan by Cleveland, excellent job wearing out the worst run defense in football and hiding an otherwise god awful quarterback....oh wait, never mind, that's the Steelers game plan. Cleveland is going all in on Baker...how does Stefanski even make it past halftime with a job???  Just incredibly inept and incompetent.  

They showed a stat about the Browns this game with 6 ish yards per play with Chubb on the field vs 1 ish with him off the field. The Browns get within a score then waste the next drive with D’Ernest in. Someone explain it.
Stefanski is auditioning for the pending Bears coaching vacancy...only that kind of stupid fits in Chicago.

Great game plan by Cleveland, excellent job wearing out the worst run defense in football and hiding an otherwise god awful quarterback....oh wait, never mind, that's the Steelers game plan. Cleveland is going all in on Baker...how does Stefanski even make it past halftime with a job???  Just incredibly inept and incompetent.  
It's like the Browns are tanking the game to improve draft position. 

Holy crap cleveland is terrible..one bad and telegraphed run, then empty the backfield and watch an incompetent QB get buried. Browns suck, Stefanski sucks, Mayfield sucks...the are no closer to a superbowl than 5 years ago.

Baker may honestly be playing one of the worst games in NFL history. 
Roethlisberger has thrown the ball 45 times and only has 123 yards passing. They are averaging 2.7 yards per pass. That’s….not very good.

Just a brutal game for passing offenses. With how they’re playing, this maybe should be the last year in the league for both of these QBs.

It's like the Browns are tanking the game to improve draft position. 
Cause that has helped them the last 30 years. They don't need to tank, they are the bottom of the tank.  They should be the Cleveland Carp or the Cleveland Catfish..bottom feeders for ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness, get Mayfield out of the game. Send him to get his shoulder surgery and maybe fixing his shoulder makes him not suck next year, but what’s the point of subjecting him to this at this point?

the offensive line play league-wide the last few weeks has really been bad
Honestly, when qb's get 30% of the payroll...I relish when they get destroyed because their no talent O-line makes nickels.  Feels like karma.

Lost the championship by 1 point with the last Najee td. Sigh.
That's just. I don't know what I would do. I was coming in to post how a lot of people won and lost on that. 

I pulled to within 19 points of my championship with that Najee run. Sigh again. 

That's just. I don't know what I would do. I was coming in to post how a lot of people won and lost on that. 

I pulled to within 19 points of my championship with that Najee run. Sigh again. 
It boosted my winning margin to 65 points. :oldunsure:

That would suck so much if you lost on that since, by all rights, the right thing to do for Harris was to kneel it at the 1.

:ptts:

2nd place sucks 

lost to a guy who grabbed 52.50 points off the WW this week (Berrios & Scott)

had Najee & Freiermuth going tonight, almost pulled it off

#variance

:kicksrock:

2nd place sucks 

#variance

This was such a crazy year and waiver wire moves up to the end could make big differences. I made 3 waiver moves over the last 2 weeks that added up to 43% of my score this week (66.8 points between Penny/Gould/Saints D).

2nd place sucks 

#variance

I lost to ARSB and Penny...but was only competitive because of D Williams and J Patterson. Fun season.

It was only for third place, so who cares, but I came into tonight leading by one with my Freiermuth vs. his Ben (PPR). Took the lead for good on their first drive of the second half when 'Muth caught a 2-yard out on 3rd and 10, which put me up by 0.26. For the next 27 minutes of football, across five Steelers drives, Ben did not complete a single pass. The only other scoring came when he took a knee at the end, widening my margin to 0.36.

I truly can't imagine a better encapsulation of this year's Pittsburgh offense.

It was only for third place, so who cares, but I came into tonight leading by one with my Freiermuth vs. his Ben (PPR). Took the lead for good on their first drive of the second half when 'Muth caught a 2-yard out on 3rd and 10, which put me up by 0.26. For the next 27 minutes of football, across five Steelers drives, Ben did not complete a single pass. The only other scoring came when he took a knee at the end, widening my margin to 0.36.

I truly can't imagine a better encapsulation of this year's Pittsburgh offense.
Should have run more plays for Ray Ray McCloud, eh. Mother####er is that team frustrating to watch or what.

Had Najee & Freiermuth going. Harris did his part, per usual. Came so close.

I couldn’t get too invested last night. Just sick about losing to a weaker team that pulled off two inside straights for a ####### miracle. Dude plugged in TWO ww claims, Berrios & Scott, double Yahtzee. I know :ptts: but AYFKM? I told my fam it’s NBD, we can watch whatever, then spent the night slowly dying inside every time I checked my phone.

That last minute TD was just a chef’s kiss. It brought into play a couple different lineup decisions that would have won the title for me. Gonna sting for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread