What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Denver at Cleveland**(-1.5) O/U 40.5...The Bridgewater-Keenum Bowl TNF-Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Williams is going to clear 15+ in PPR tonight, pretty nice for those who had the balls to play him. Wasn't looking good. 
Really a nice "problem" for Denver to have two quality RB's, but I can't help but question the pick when there are so many other clear needs in Denver

Thanks for the support. 

They really are 1A and 1B and splitting time, and for good reason. If Williams was Jonathan Taylor, it'd be harder to keep him on the sideline, but he's not. 
To be fair, this is about where Taylor was at this point a year ago. 

Of course I’m a Sutton owner. So I’m biased. But I occasionally see this.

Sutton 5/5 targets and receptions.

Why not feed the guy till he doesn’t catch one?

Well if Garrett Boles can hold Myles Garrett twice on the same play right in front of the officials then Jed Wills should be able to take down his guy.

Thanks for the support. 

They really are 1A and 1B and splitting time, and for good reason. If Williams was Jonathan Taylor, it'd be harder to keep him on the sideline, but he's not. 
Jonathan Taylor wouldn't have been Jonathan Taylor if Mack didn't go down on his first carry of the season.

Mack stays healthy we're probably talking about Taylor the same way we talk about Javonte right now.

Jonathan Taylor wouldn't have been Jonathan Taylor if Mack didn't go down on his first carry of the season.

Mack stays healthy we're probably talking about Taylor the same way we talk about Javonte right now.
Yep. I knew there were flaws in the analogy and sort of invited it. Taylor's dynamic and should be used just a touch more, though it's not like he lacks for touches too badly. 

Kind of makes you wonder if maybe Chubb/Hunt aren't as great as they are thought of. 
the blocking's been terrific, but Johnson's gotten more then what was there. More then one ankle breaking move, some power carrying guys forward for an extra yard or two, broken several tackles. There's no way to deny that he's looked very very good

Kind of makes you wonder if maybe Chubb/Hunt aren't as great as they are thought of. 
Not really. Let's discuss it when Johnson does it for at least two games let alone for two coaches before Stefanski, or on their second team.

It does show two things:

1) A lot is made about the importance of offensive tackles. Having a good interior offensive line is more important.

2) Running back rule #1 - run north and south. It's what makes Dalvin Cook so good and you can tell Stefanski coaches it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does show two things:

1) A lot is made about the importance of offensive tackles. Having a good interior offensive line is more important.

2) Running back rule #1 - run north and south. It's what makes Calvin Cool so good and you can tell Stefanski coaches it.
Is he that guy that always urinates on pickup truck decals? 

Not really. Let's discuss it when Johnson does it for at least two games let alone for two coaches before Stefanski, or on their second team.
I'm just saying OL>RB, Johnson has looked good tonight, and Hunt and especially Chubb always do, but I do think if you were to say, swap places with a guy like Josh Jacobs, Jacobs would look great in Cleveland while the other guy struggle in LV.

He went down the play before, too. You still would have won even without the penalty calling it back. 
Yep. It's why I was upset. Actually had a RB know what to do and then penalty. Was afraid they'd do something dumb like kick the FG.

What a shock that Fangio's defense couldn't even stop the Browns on a 3rd and 7 even though everyone knew they were going to run it.  Every day that clown remains the head coach, the Broncos franchise gets more embarrassing. 

Users who are viewing this thread