What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Denver at Cleveland**(-1.5) O/U 40.5...The Bridgewater-Keenum Bowl TNF-Game Thread (1 Viewer)

IMO Gordon absolutely is 1A in this backfield.  He enters in the middle of the series and I have not seen this from Javonte.

IMO Gordon absolutely is 1A in this backfield.  He enters in the middle of the series and I have not seen this from Javonte.
It's actually more like one series for Gordon, one for Javonte, Javonte starts the next, they pull him at the fifty. That's how the sequence went. They're clearly splitting time painstakingly evenly tonight. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually more like one series for Gordon, one for Javonte, Javonte starts the next, they pull him at the fifty. That's how the sequence went. They're clearly splitting time painstakingly evenly tonight. 
I disagree.  3rd and 1 this last "Javonte" series and Gordon comes in and...stays in so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually more like one series for Gordon, one for Javonte, Javonte starts, they pull him at the fifty. That's how the sequence went. They're clearly splitting time painstakingly evenly tonight. 
There's a lot to like about Williams, but the idea that he's outplayed Gordon is false. They've been pretty equivalent and given that they SHOULD be splitting it nearly even

There's a lot to like about Williams, but the idea that he's outplayed Gordon is false. They've been pretty equivalent and given that they SHOULD be splitting it nearly even
Yeah, I'm not really arguing one way or the other. It seems that Williams is more dynamic, and it's showing up in YPC. That said, Gordon brings veteran skills and probably a little more pass-catching ability to the table. 

I just don’t get why Denver decides to run this open offense starting in the  fourth quarter And the rest of the game it is so conservative. 

Horrible play call on 4th and 1, even if they do make it, you could tell they were going to go QB sneak and it was an awful call, it's not like they are grinding out for a win, they need 2 scores, kinda need to get in the end zone or kick the FG quickly to extend the game. 

Users who are viewing this thread