What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Denver at Cleveland**(-1.5) O/U 40.5...The Bridgewater-Keenum Bowl TNF-Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I'd think he hits WR3 territory, low-end, but there. 
Probably the ceiling.

surpised by these responses...Landry has been a PPR monster before, and OBJ looks like hot garbage. SOMEONE has to catch it in Cleveland
Browns aren't gonna pass the ball like Miami did at Landry's peak. TDs are never going to be there. Its a run first team, and Beckham is still there. If Beckham is out for the year in this scenario, than maybe I could put Landry in the mid to low WR3 range.

Probably the ceiling.

Browns aren't gonna pass the ball like Miami did at Landry's peak. TDs are never going to be there. Its a run first team, and Beckham is still there. If Beckham is out for the year in this scenario, than maybe I could put Landry in the mid to low WR3 range.
i think higher than wr3, but great point about chubb and hunt coming back shortly, so top10 and WR1 talk is overly optimistic.

Broncos now down arguably their top-3 defensive players. In case anyone thinks this is more about Cleveland than Denver.

Bill Barnwell used to always go off on teams that run draw plays at the end of the half. If you’re not trying to score, why not just take a knee and avoid the risk of a fumble or injury?

Probably the ceiling.

Naw, I get that. But I think he was around WR3 or so PPG with the Browns a few years back, anyway.  Actually, he was a lot better than that. He was WR36 last year, WR13 overall the year before, and WR20 the year before that. 

I wouldn't count out the Broncos.

OC Shurmur has taken a lot of heat recently for ultra conservative play-calling in the first half.

Offense orders-of-magnitude better once they've gotten behind then gone aggressive.

10 point deficit not least bit insurmountable.

I remember because I dropped Landry in a redraft league in 2019, and he nearly finished as a WR1. But that was a few years ago, and things are different. 

I wouldn't count out the Broncos.

OC Shurmur has taken a lot of heat recently for ultra conservative play-calling in the first half.

Offense orders-of-magnitude better once they've gotten behind then gone aggressive.

10 point deficit not least bit insurmountable.
This is true. Their up-tempo offense had people wondering why they weren't up-tempo all the time. But Bridgewater looks really bad tonight and the Cleveland DL is no joke.

No

A combination of things. Injuries, bad offensive fit. I still think he could be a decent WR2 on a lot of teams, but his days as an elite player are long gone. 
There is nothing on the waiver wire I'd drop him for,  but he does not show signs of life before the end of the season, it will be tempting to replace him with a rookie 3rd rounder.

Users who are viewing this thread