What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Denver at Cleveland**(-1.5) O/U 40.5...The Bridgewater-Keenum Bowl TNF-Game Thread (1 Viewer)

It looked like Johnson was going to go untouched. Nice run after gashing them with Hooper after a nice short completion to get Case Keenum comfortable and 

-Are we looking at a change of QB the rest of the season?

Last edited by a moderator:
As if we needed more proof that Vin Fangio is the worst coach ever, the Browns make their D look like clowns despite missing their two stud RBs.  Of course. 

Was Aikman just saying the Broncos going 3 and out does no favors to their defense? Come on, the defense shouldn't be that tired they gave up a TD in what, 3 minutes?

Really weird that people were super concerned about this offense because Chubb and Hunt are out. RB is the NFL's least important position. Getting Landry and Wills back probably outweighs the 2 of them in the value column.

Really weird that people were super concerned about this offense because Chubb and Hunt are out. RB is the NFL's least important position. Getting Landry and Wills back probably outweighs the 2 of them in the value column.
Both of their tackles are out as well

Following up an opening drive where they hammered it down the field putting up 7, 2nd Drive methodical and long, getting close to 7:00 now on this drive with over 13 plays. 

:lmao:   :wall:  why do I waste my time on this dumb game. 
Guy in my league grabbed him off waivers about 2-3 hours before kickoff, I didn't hear about this until game was already going. What are the odds? Looks like Landry was going to get a lot of catches either way. 

Users who are viewing this thread