What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF**Las Vegas at Kansas City** (-7.5) (52) (1 Viewer)

So, why go for 2 there? Do they think the refs are about to strike again?
no, over coaching. they think they can’t stop them on d but that still makes 0 sense because being tied or up 1 still loses to a field goal

Could be they just went for the win and it didn't work.

I think it was the right move, but I'm not a fan of either team, so I'm not sure if it's just because I don't care or if that was really a gutsy call that was the right one that didn't work out.

So, why go for 2 there? Do they think the refs are about to strike again?
no, over coaching. they think they can’t stop them on d but that still makes 0 sense because being tied or up 1 still loses to a field goal

Could be they just went for the win and it didn't work.

I think it was the right move, but I'm not a fan of either team, so I'm not sure if it's just because I don't care or if that was really a gutsy call that was the right one that didn't work out.
Too much time left to be going for the win there.

Yeah I don’t get the call to go for 2 either. It’s not like a 1 pt lead does much against Mahomes with that much time left. If anything, he then gets 4 downs to play with. Now the Raiders likely lose without ever seeing the ball again.
Was likely going to be the case either way

Yeah I don’t get the call to go for 2 either. It’s not like a 1 pt lead does much against Mahomes with that much time left. If anything, he then gets 4 downs to play with. Now the Raiders likely lose without ever seeing the ball again.
Very good point.

Was likely going to be the case either way
But at least they could hope for some fluke like a missed FG. Now KC doesn’t even have to attempt a FG

Weird. That looked like a catch to me. Was his foot not down before the ball hit his hands or something?

I'm missing this. Did Goodell call in from NY to exact revenge on the ghost of Al Davis?

Users who are viewing this thread