What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MSM Silent As Drunk Driver Released After Killing Teenager He Falsely Accused Of Being A "Republican Extremist" (10/4/22 16:34 PST) (1 Viewer)

GordonGekko

Footballguy
Direct Headline: Republicans Are Furious a Driver Was Released After Killing ‘Extremist’ Teen

The man who admitted to hitting an 18-year-old with his car said the teen was a “Republican extremist.” Authorities have found no evidence of that.

by Mack Lamoureux September 27, 2022, 12:03pm

A man who killed a teenager who he believed was a “Republican extremist” has been released on bail, and the case is quickly becoming a flash point for the GOP....Eighteen-year-old Cayler Ellingson was intentionally hit with a car by 41-year-old Shannon Brandt in the early morning hours of Sept. 18 in McHenry, North Dakota. The teen later died of his injuries at the hospital. Brandt admitted to hitting Ellingson and has been charged with DUI-related vehicular homicide as well as leaving the scene of a crime....Brandt initially left the scene then returned and called 911, when he admitted to hitting the teen. In the call, Brandt stated that the two had a political argument and that he believed Ellingson was part of a “Republican extremist group” and was calling friends to attack him......Captain Bryan Niewind of the North Dakota Highway Patrol told VICE News that their “investigation has not found any evidence to support the claim Shannon Brandt made on the 911 call that Cayler Ellingson is a ‘Republican extremist.’”

...In a probable cause affidavit, published by Law and Crime, Ellingson called his parents before being run over to ask if they knew Brandt—Ellingson’s parents did know Brandt but their son did not. He called back shortly after that to say Brandt was chasing him....Brandt was later arrested at his home where he was breathalyzed and found to be over the legal limit. Brandt has since been released on $50,000 bail. ...Ellingson’s death came just weeks after U.S. President Joe Biden gave a fiery speech about fighting the current iteration of the Republican Party. “Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,” Biden said, adding that it’s citizens’ duty to “confront extremists.

...Even former President Trump mentioned Ellingson in a recent speech that railed against the perceived lack of media coverage. ....“Think of it the other way,” Trump said. “Think of it the other way. Supposing a mad person ran down somebody on the other side, it would be the biggest story you've ever seen. It's a disgrace....."..... “Brandt did what Joe Biden instructed all of his supporters,” posted the person with a Twitter account with over 113,000 followers....Ellingson was described as having a big heart and a kindness about him. He was just about to go to school to train to be an ultrasound technician. Outcryings of support have come in for the family .... and his high school recently held a moment of silence for the slain teen.....

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7k8evg/cayler-ellingson-death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF5-csKADBU

Direct Headline: Shannon Brandt charged with murder after allegedly fatally hitting Cayler Ellingson with SUV

By Adam Sabes & Stephanie Pagones September 30, 2022

....He was released from jail Sept. 20 after posting a $50,000, and while he was not placed on house arrest or curfew, but could not leave North Dakota or drink. ...A probable cause affidavit for the new charges states that Brandt asked the 911 operator if he was going to prison....“I just wanna ask you a question, am I going to prison?,” Brandt asked the 911 operator, according to the document....During the 911 call, Brandt “made comments regarding the incident being intentional and not an accident,”...According to the affidavit, when the 911 operator asked “he wouldn’t let your vehicle go then what happened,” and Brandt responded “yes I…I just tried to take of en , he..he wasn’t going to let me go, I I hit him I didn’t mean to and and he’s subdued I was scared to death but he’s subdued, he can’t do anything to me now so, so this is why I’m calling you.....I mean I…I almost oh god, I almost just runaway but I thought jeez obviously if it was a total accident I wouldn’t be scared but I know it was more than that,” .....

Ellingson called his mother before Brandt admitted to using an SUV to hit him, according to an affidavit, and told her that “‘he’ or ‘they’ were chasing him.” The mother told her son that she was “on her way to get him” prior to that call, the affidavit stated....According to the affidavit, during the time period between 2:00 a.m. and 2:42 a.m., Ellingson only placed and received phone calls to his mother and father....

An autopsy performed on Ellingson indicated that his injuries were caused by being “ran over” by the SUV, and not by being struck by the front of the car..... Court documents say during the Highway Patrol’s accident investigation, there were no acceleration marks or skid marks in the gravel where Ellingson was found. An autopsy of Ellingson found that he was on the ground when he received his injuries. Dr. Kevin Maley says that means Ellingson’s injuries weren’t caused from being hit by Shannon Brandt’s vehicle and were caused by being run over.

...Ellingson’s last call with his mother was at 2:42 a.m., when he stated “something to the effect of they are after me or he is after me,” and the call dropped, according to the affidavit.

....During a court hearing on Sept. 19, Brandt disagreed with the proposed bail amount, stating that he is not a flight risk and has a life that he needs to get back to....“I have a job, a life and a house and things that I don’t exactly want to see go by the wayside — family that are very important to me,” ....

https://nypost.com/2022/09/30/shann...ly-fatally-hitting-cayler-ellingson-with-suv/

https://www.kfyrtv.com/2022/09/30/charges-upgraded-murder-fatal-hit-and-run-crash/

Direct Headline: MSNBC Leads Media in Ignoring Politically Motivated Killing of 18-Year-Old Republican

By Jackson RichmanSep 22nd, 2022, 10:14 am

....An 18-year-old was run over and killed in North Dakota over the weekend. The alleged killer told police the attack followed a “political argument.” He was charged with vehicular homicide, DUI and leaving the scene of an accident. By Tuesday, he was released from jail after posting $50,000 bond....Yet, MSNBC didn’t cover this tragic act of political violence, despite the network’s (and the media’s) years-long obsession with political violence.

Why? It’s hard to come to any other conclusion than the fact that the victim was (allegedly) a Republican....The news is both straightforward and well-documented. It’s also dead center of the topic of political violence in the country, which media has purported to care a great deal about....

.....There is just zero question that, if the roles had been reversed, CNN, MSNBC, and other mainstream and left-wing media would have been all over the story. More than all over it, they would draw conclusions from it, assign blame for it, and ask every Republican to answer for it. While MSNBC hasn’t covered the story at all, CNN published one story on the killing on Thursday....The New York Times, NBC News, NPR? Nothing, according to searches of each site at the time of posting....The Washington Post, ABC News and CBS News? The syndicated Associated Press story.

There is no excuse for major, national news outlets ignoring the story of the politically-motivated alleged killing of (an alleged) Republican in any political climate....The media has an obligation to consistently report the news, to commit to facts over ideology, and most of all not to commit propaganda by omission. This almost-blackout is just another instance of malpractice.....

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/ms...-motivated-killing-of-18-year-old-republican/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b6gtO6a82A

"We’ve got to kill and confront that movement" - Democratic Representative Tim Ryan (HOR-D Ohio) on ‘extremist’ GOP

“What we’re seeing now is either the beginning or the death knell of extreme MAGA philosophy. It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the — I’m going to say something, it’s like semi-fascism....The MAGA Republicans don’t just threaten our personal rights and economic security...They’re a threat to our very democracy. They refuse to accept the will of the people. They embrace political violence. They don’t believe in democracy....” - President Joe Biden, 8/22

"Just recently, a young 18-year-old man from North Dakota … was targeted and killed, run down in cold blood with an SUV by a radical left maniac...This guy ran him down and not one mainstream media network has even mentioned this horrible crime. Think of it now. Think of it the other way. Think of it the other way. Supposing a mad person ran down somebody on the other side, it would be the biggest story you've ever seen. It's a disgrace." - Former President Donald Trump

Picture of 41 year old white heterosexual male Shannon Brandt

Picture of murdered 18 year old Cayler Ellingson

There are regular forum posters here with children around the age of Cayler Ellingson. How would you like it if nearly the entire activist complicit left leaning MSM pretended the death of your child never happened? Because it was not "politically expedient" to cover. Because it didn't fit the "proper identity politics narrative". How would you feel if your child was run over and killed simply for being accused of being a "Republican extremist"? How would you feel if the killer could pay 5000 dollars a few days later and walk out as long as he promised to stay in the state and promised not to drink. How would you feel if the killer was egged on by hard leaning partisan rhetoric like using the term "fascist" and saying things like "kill and confront" that's been part of the toxic pathway where it's clear more and more widespread political violence is coming? What if you were the last person to hear your child begging for their life on the phone before a drunk psychopath murdered them because of their political tribalism? What if you were subjected to your child's killer saying this to your face - “I have a job, a life and a house and things that I don’t exactly want to see go by the wayside — family that are very important to me,” What if the killer was only taken back into custody because there is a massive backlash because it's turning into a political redball and not because your child was brutally murdered?

Kill and confront...

KILL and CONFRONT....

KILL AND CONFRONT......

What makes any of you think, particularly the leftists here, that your children are any more safe than Cayler Ellingson?

I'll leave this here for others to discuss.

It's a strange story. I saw it a few days ago but googling now I see that it happened a couple weeks ago. Some media outlets reported it simply as a "political dispute."

Looking at the pictures of the victim and the accused, without clarification, I would have guessed that a Republican extremist ran over a Liberal. The victim's mother apparently knew the killer and the victim was on the phone with her when the whole thing unfolded. Very strange story and I'm surprised there hasn't been more clarity over the last couple weeks.

"We’ve got to kill and confront that movement" - Democratic Representative Tim Ryan (HOR-D Ohio) on ‘extremist’ GOP

“What we’re seeing now is either the beginning or the death knell of extreme MAGA philosophy. It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the — I’m going to say something, it’s like semi-fascism....The MAGA Republicans don’t just threaten our personal rights and economic security...They’re a threat to our very democracy. They refuse to accept the will of the people. They embrace political violence. They don’t believe in democracy....” - President Joe Biden, 8/22

"Just recently, a young 18-year-old man from North Dakota … was targeted and killed, run down in cold blood with an SUV by a radical left maniac...This guy ran him down and not one mainstream media network has even mentioned this horrible crime. Think of it now. Think of it the other way. Think of it the other way. Supposing a mad person ran down somebody on the other side, it would be the biggest story you've ever seen. It's a disgrace." - Former President Donald Trump

There are regular forum posters here with children around the age of Cayler Ellingson. How would you like it if nearly the entire activist complicit left leaning MSM pretended the death of your child never happened? Because it was not "politically expedient" to cover. Because it didn't fit the "proper identity politics narrative". How would you feel if your child was run over and killed simply for being accused of being a "Republican extremist"? How would you feel if the killer could pay 5000 dollars a few days later and walk out as long as he promised to stay in the state and promised not to drink. How would you feel if the killer was egged on by hard leaning partisan rhetoric like using the term "fascist" and saying things like "kill and confront" that's been part of the toxic pathway where it's clear more and more widespread political violence is coming? What if you were the last person to hear your child begging for their life on the phone before a drunk psychopath murdered them because of their political tribalism? What if you were subjected to your child's killer saying this to your face - “I have a job, a life and a house and things that I don’t exactly want to see go by the wayside — family that are very important to me,” What if the killer was only taken back into custody because there is a massive backlash because it's turning into a political redball and not because your child was brutally murdered?

Kill and confront...

KILL and CONFRONT....

KILL AND CONFRONT......

What makes any of you think, particularly the leftists here, that your children are any more safe than Cayler Ellingson?

We were told in a thread in your absence from this forum that you "owned the libs"

Hardly true after you run away from saying this like on all your recent posts:

Stick around and actually discuss it if you are serious.

Kill and confront...

KILL and CONFRONT....

KILL AND CONFRONT......

We were told in a thread in your absence from this forum that you "owned the libs"

Hardly true after you run away from saying this like on all your recent posts:

Stick around and actually discuss it if you are serious.
he hit a nerve

Why was this man even arrested? He is just following the marching orders of our president. In another story there was a pro-life activists shot in the back by a patriotic Biden supporter.

6 responses

if this was a MAGA hat wearer killing a young liberal, it was be 6 pages long by now

my thoughts - treat this man like anyone else who commits a hit and run murder .......... however they do that in that state treat him the same way. After investigations, then proceed accordingly. If there was intent - get him for murder. If it was politically motivated get him for a hate crime

6 responses

if this was a MAGA hat wearer killing a young liberal, it was be 6 pages long by now

my thoughts - treat this man like anyone else who commits a hit and run murder .......... however they do that in that state treat him the same way. After investigations, then proceed accordingly. If there was intent - get him for murder. If it was politically motivated get him for a hate crime

Direct Headline: Man Released After Running Over Teen He Deemed a ‘Republican Extremist,’ Court Docs Show

Barbie Latza Nadeau Sep. 22, 2022 7:33AM ET

According to a probable cause affidavit published by Law & Crime, Brandt told investigators he and the younger man had a verbal altercation about politics at a local street dance. “Brandt indicated that the pedestrian called some people and Brandt feared they would come for him,” the affidavit states. “Brandt admitted to State Radio that he punched the pedestrian and that the pedestrian was part of a Republican extremist group.”...

....After Brandt allegedly ran down Ellingson, he left the scene and went home, but told police he later returned and called 911, telling the dispatcher that he “struck the pedestrian because the pedestrian was threatening him.”...He then left again before first responders arrived, authorities said. Ellingson was found lying in the street and was rushed to a hospital, but he later died of his injuries.....

His mother gave investigators a drastically different version of events, court documents show. She said the teen had phoned at about 2:41 a.m. to ask if his parents knew Brandt, which they did. He then called again a short time later and “stated that ‘he’ or ‘they’ were chasing him,” and after that she was unable to reach him....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/north...ng-over-teen-cayler-ellingson-court-docs-show

Stealthy Cat, my friend, it gets even worse as more details come out.

Brandt punched Ellingson, then ran him over while he was on the ground. THEN LEFT HIM THERE WHILE HE STILL ALIVE. Then he returned and called 911, and his only concern was “I just wanna ask you a question, am I going to prison?,”

Then he LEFT AGAIN, while Ellingson was still alive.

Can you imagine Cayler Ellingson's last moments in this life? Getting punched to the ground. Calling his mother while begging for his life. Then being run over while still on the ground. Possibly be aware that Ellingson drives away and leaves him there in that state near certain death. Then might still be aware when Brandt comes back, calls 911 and asks if he's going to prison or not. Not to call for help for someone who is mortally wounded. Not to call for medical aid for Cayler, just if Brandt is going to go to prison or not.

Cayler was someone's child. This forum is full of parents. What if it was their child?

And yes, you are correct, I could have posted the thread title as "41 Year Old White Heterosexual Male Runs Down Possible Mixed Raced Teenager Over His Alleged Political Beliefs" and that would still be technically accurate. Of course you know the radicals here would hit the Report Button to no end if I did that, claiming that I was not accurate enough. And they'd only click into the thread hoping to see a story about a nutjob Republican killing a liberal so they could pile on some more.

You and I are both Pro 2A. Right now there over a million legal firearm sales a month and this has been going on for over three years straight. That's an astronomical rate of gun purchasing. Stat tracking shows it's not just the 'Feared White Heterosexual Christian MAGA Male', it's also a large range of minorities, mothers, women and even the elderly. People are terrified. They see the out of control violence. And it's being egged on by one particular Party over and over again.

The only fair answer is simple - "They" don't care and many would be happy to see us Conservatives dead

Last edited:
6 responses

If this was a maga hat wearer that stood near a minority and gave a mean look this thread would be 6 pages.

And likely reason again why not a huge amount of posts...because people agree it was wrong of this guy. That he should not be out so quickly...that he should face punishment for his actions.
Rather than making excuses for him or claiming he is the real victim. He seems to clearly be in the wrong and should face big time jail time for this. Its not controversial in that way...so fewer clicks...fewer back and forth arguments.

I am surprised by the lack of media attention...Biden just gave a big speech on extremism, but this story doesn't seem to resonate even though this guy's intentions appear to be cut and dry and totally political...would seem like the perfect story to reinforce the dangers of political extremism.

Odd that they were so lenient on bail. Anyone have an idea why?
This is happening everywhere and we are all paying for it. Not just bail, but complete lack of effort to round up people with warrants.

Huge spike in thefts of catalytic converters near me (lots of other places too). They just arrested a guy for a string of thefts. He had three other warrants for his arrest for doing the same thing in other places. Guess where they arrested him? His house.

I mean wtf? We arent even trying because there is this mindset out there that a man being in jail is worse than the average joe having to deal with stuff stolen.

This is happening everywhere and we are all paying for it. Not just bail, but complete lack of effort to round up people with warrants.

Huge spike in thefts of catalytic converters near me (lots of other places too). They just arrested a guy for a string of thefts. He had three other warrants for his arrest for doing the same thing in other places. Guess where they arrested him? His house.

I mean wtf? We arent even trying because there is this mindset out there that a man being in jail is worse than the average joe having to deal with stuff stolen.
I sincerely thought it was more of an urban thing than something in a lightly populated North Dakota county. A murder like this has to be huge news locally.

Why was this man even arrested? He is just following the marching orders of our president. In another story there was a pro-life activists shot in the back by a patriotic Biden supporter.

Following the marching orders of our president? :lol:

Biden wasn't asking that his supporters run over people with their cars (we don't even know if this drunk driver even heard Biden's speech)

This is what POTUS actually said:

That’s why tonight I’m asking our nation to come together, unite behind the single purpose of defending our democracy regardless of your ideology. (Applause.)

We’re all called, by duty and conscience, to confront extremists who will put their own pursuit of power above all else.

I am glad this thread was created. This was an awful crime and sadly illustrates how the left wing media conglomerate bury or push stories to fit the narrative. This murder absolutely came on the heels of Dividen’s 9/1 call to arms against his political enemies. This guy made bail while 20 armed FBI agents go collect some preacher for allegedly pushing someone a year ago.

Dark Times.

Thanks for sharing this story @GordonGekko There will be backlash at the polls if people like this keeping going bail in exchange for the money under their sofa cushion.

I sincerely thought it was more of an urban thing than something in a lightly populated North Dakota county. A murder like this has to be huge news locally.
It is more of an urban thing, but it still happens a lot elsewhere too. Even some GOP dominated areas quietly engage in it.

I dont understand it at all and it pisses me off more than any single issue out there right now. Crime is everywhere and it is largely ignored.

I mean I guess if you ignore it, you can pretend crime has gone down and get reelected. Maybe even on a tough on crime platform.

And the police are becoming nothing but onlookers that tell you to put lights on and make sure everything is locked and parked in a garage. More focused on posting stories of how many women they hired.

I am glad this thread was created. This was an awful crime and sadly illustrates how the left wing media conglomerate bury or push stories to fit the narrative. This murder absolutely came on the heels of Dividen’s 9/1 call to arms against his political enemies. This guy made bail while 20 armed FBI agents go collect some preacher for allegedly pushing someone a year ago.

Dark Times.

Biden did not make a "call to arms against his political enemies." Please.

It is more of an urban thing, but it still happens a lot elsewhere too. Even some GOP dominated areas quietly engage in it.

I dont understand it at all and it pisses me off more than any single issue out there right now. Crime is everywhere and it is largely ignored.

I mean I guess if you ignore it, you can pretend crime has gone down and get reelected. Maybe even on a tough on crime platform.

And the police are becoming nothing but onlookers that tell you to put lights on and make sure everything is locked and parked in a garage. More focused on posting stories of how many women they hired.
Yes, I can believe all that. I certainly see the lack of effort in my area. But for a murder? And one that got some national press? I’m shocked. But, I guess, that’s what happened. Very disappointing.

the MSM doesn't cover a story the way partisan hacks want it to be covered? EGADS! Next thing you will tell me, water is wet!

Actually the MSM covered the story exactly how partisan hacks wanted it to be covered…in the words of Seargent Shultz…”I see nothing.”

Dark Times.
The bolded is a pretty bogus spin on what his speech said. Downright inflammatory false spin of what it was.

Dark Times.
The bolded is a pretty bogus spin on what his speech said. Downright inflammatory false spin of what it was.
How would you characterize that speech? Just a few gaffes?

Dark Times.

You obviously do not recognize hateful and divisive speech even when it's right in front of you to read. So really what's the point in even discussing anything with you.

Dark Times.
Awww..."gaffes"! Isnt that cute? No big deal.

Its so much a sugary and sweet coating it makes it sound like they're no big deal.

Dark Times.
Where he talked about coming together and preaching against extremism? Id call that not calling to arms or pushing for what this guy did (which was an extremist act).
Pretty sure he has also always condemned violence and political violence.

Dark Times.

You obviously do not recognize hateful and divisive speech even when it's right in front of you to read. So really what's the point in even discussing anything with you.
Divisive...hateful towards extremism and violence. By far no call to arms against political enemies. And was clear he was not talking about all republicans. Do you think there is a point discussing it with someone who frames it the way KD has?

Dark Times.

I quoted exactly what Biden said, but if you missed it, I will do it again. It was not a call to arms - he did not say that extremists should be confronted or attacked with weapons. And I doubt this teenager who was murdered was the type of person Biden was referring to by confronting those "who put their own pursuit of power above all else."

That’s why tonight I’m asking our nation to come together, unite behind the single purpose of defending our democracy regardless of your ideology. (Applause.)

We’re all called, by duty and conscience, to confront extremists who will put their own pursuit of power above all else.

Divisive...hateful towards extremism and violence. By far no call to arms against political enemies. And was clear he was not talking about all republicans. Do you think there is a point discussing it with someone who frames it the way KD has?
Sho, That was the most divisive speech I have ever heard by a President in my lifetime. Yes I took it personally. You can say it wasn't directed at me because I'm one of the good Republicans. I'm not Republican but I believe in some of the things those Dastardly Maga folks believe in. That makes me a scalawag according to Biden because I do not believe as he does.

Sho, That was the most divisive speech I have ever heard by a President in my lifetime. Yes I took it personally. You can say it wasn't directed at me because I'm one of the good Republicans. I'm not Republican but I believe in some of the things those Dastardly Maga folks believe in. That makes me a scalawag according to Biden because I do not believe as he does.
Not going to rehash the same argument. Im sorry you took it personally despite him making it clear he was not referring to people such as you.

The Biden Regime considers people against abortion, for secure borders, wanting answers about the controversial 2020 election, against MSM and Big Tech manipulation, or folks that simply like wearing a certain red hat as “extremist.”

All are targets of this regime.

And he wonders why he’s called a “Biden Bro?”

The Biden Regime considers people against abortion, for secure borders, wanting answers about the controversial 2020 election, against MSM and Big Tech manipulation, or folks that simply like wearing a certain red hat as “extremist.”

That again is not what he stated. Nowhere in that speech did he call out anyone who is pro-life as extremist. Nor those who want secure borders, or those who are against the MSM or Big Tech. And not quite how he phrased it about the election (but you know that as well...the only controversy in the election was one man's refusal to admit he lost).

And he wonders why he’s called a “Biden Bro?”
Because I find you characterization to be completely made up? Because you cannot defend your claims with anything of fact?
We are going on feelings now? Come on man.

That again is not what he stated. Nowhere in that speech did he call out anyone who is pro-life as extremist. Nor those who want secure borders, or those who are against the MSM or Big Tech. And not quite how he phrased it about the election (but you know that as well...the only controversy in the election was one man's refusal to admit he lost).
There is no MAGA violence. There is no MAGA crime. It’s all made up. Nothing has happened since Biden was installed. Look at who the DOJ has targeted. Look at what has been given a pass. Wake up.

Dark Times.

I quoted exactly what Biden said, but if you missed it, I will do it again. It was not a call to arms - he did not say that extremists should be confronted or attacked with weapons. And I doubt this teenager who was murdered was the type of person Biden was referring to by confronting those "who put their own pursuit of power above all else."

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people

And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

They tried everything last time to nullify the votes of 81 million people. This time, they’re determined to succeed in thwarting the will of the people.

MAGA Republicans have made their choice. They embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies.

There is no MAGA violence. There is no MAGA crime. It’s all made up. Nothing has happened since Biden was installed. Look at who the DOJ has targeted. Look at what has been given a pass. Wake up.
Now you are moving on to new assertions rather than addressing my post. Seems to happen a lot. And yeah, there has been some violence including against FBI offices. The DOJ appears to target criminals. Like they should.

I see the #1 Biden Bros are back defending the indefensible.
Nobody is defending the action of that man...nobody. Nobody really even defending the media. So what again are we doing? Disagreeing with false characterizations of a speech. That apparently makes someone a biden bro.

I see the #1 Biden Bros are back defending the indefensible.
Nobody is defending the action of that man...nobody. Nobody really even defending the media. So what again are we doing? Disagreeing with false characterizations of a speech. That apparently makes someone a biden bro.
Yet here you are
Yes...here I am disagreeing with a false characterization of a speech as some call to arms against political rivals. Disagreeing that he called anyone who is pro-life an extremist (if you have anything showing he did as KD claims...by all means post it rather than just trying to take pot shots at posters).

Now you are moving on to new assertions rather than addressing my post. Seems to happen a lot. And yeah, there has been some violence including against FBI offices. The DOJ appears to target criminals. Like they should.
No I’m not. I am pointing out the actions that went along with the speech and not the selectively edited version from Squis. You are doing exactly what you guys cry about that Project Veritas allegedly does.

Defending that speech and the loon that carried out Biden’s threat is a bad look for you guys. Be better.

Seems like the Biden Bros also like to partake in selective editing?

I would not call myself a "Biden Bro" (whatever that means).

I provided a link to the entire speech. I still have yet to see anything close to Biden asking for "a call to arms" against conservatives, Trump supporters, or his political enemies in the full text quoted above.

The Defendant SAYS he was scared that the victim would round up some violent seditionists to hurt him? The victim did mention calling a "posse" in a call to Mom, so maybe the victim did made this threat in an unsuccessful attempt to scare the Defendant off. Or maybe the Defendant is lying. Either way, it's a weak self defense claim to a murder charge, especially because the Defendant RAN OVER THE KID, which establishes a lack of a well founded fear of harm in the Defendant. It's a murder case plain and simple, and it has been widely reported - The Google demonstrates this. Is the outrage because the Defendant isn't being charged as a hate crime for raising this stupid defense? I don't get the political victimization - insurrectionists and white nationalists are not protected classes, so no hate crime here.

Further, "North Dakota Highway Patrol Capt. Bryan Niewind told Fox News Digital that there was “no evidence” suggesting that the teenager was part of a “Republican extremist group” or that the incident involved politics." Link So the cops don't believe the Defendant and are treating this as a murder case.

Oh, and have you seen the victim? The Defendant looks a lot more like a MAGA storm the Capitol type. Judging by the photos, I think it's just as likely that this argument escalated out of the Defendant calling the victim something derogatory over his appearance. Will MAGA jump in to defend the victim's honor if this all started because the Defendant called the victim gay, and this actually DOES get charged as a hate crime? It's ALL speculation, and my point is that there are other witnesses out there (it began at a crowded street party) and other facts that will come to light as this case winds through the judicial system. Perhaps we should see how it plays out before jumping to conclusions or demonizing anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread