What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My 40th birthday falls on the Super Bowl this year (1 Viewer)

What a coincidence. Mine falls during Rosh Hashana next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I combined the amount of alcohol that I consume on my birthday with the amount I consume on SB, I would die.

Good Luck.

Will you be fielding questions on that day?? :popcorn:

My mom's 75th Birthday was on a Super Bowl Sunday. There was gonna be a party but the weather screwed it all up :(

-QG

I hope you don't die. :thumbup:
Not wanting to count my chickens before they hatch, but I think I might make it.
I can't speak for your chances 24 hours a day, but you could count out the chance of a serious accident on your commute if you had the safety and security that only a crossover can provide.
:lmao:

Even before I opened the thread, I saw it was you who posted and I started laughing. I knew the crossover joke was coming and it still cracked me up. :lol:

I hope you don't die. :thumbup:
Not wanting to count my chickens before they hatch, but I think I might make it.
I can't speak for your chances 24 hours a day, but you could count out the chance of a serious accident on your commute if you had the safety and security that only a crossover can provide.
:lmao: Even before I opened the thread, I saw it was you who posted and I started laughing. I knew the crossover joke was coming and it still cracked me up. :lol:
Okay, its still funny....notebook updated.

Yeah. I requested off a while back.

Of course I forgot and set up a meeting so I could train people on Monday. I had to send out a follow up email after everyone accepted saying, "Psych!!! Just playin'. Let's do it Tuesday."

Is your GF upset that she's going to have to have a day of mimosas, brunch, art galleries, farmers markets, and maybe a matinee of August: Osage County instead of watching the Super Bowl?

Hey Sheik, you'll be happy to know that your birthday and my dog's birthday are the same day! He's turning 10. We're throwing him a big party, but most of the attendees likely don't know his name.

Hey Sheik, you'll be happy to know that your birthday and my dog's birthday are the same day! He's turning 10. We're throwing him a big party, but most of the attendees likely don't know his name.
Sounds similar to my parties. :(

My son turns 7 on Sunday. Kind of hard to have a kid b-day party, even on Saturday since most people are busy getting their weekend stuff done that day.

We're going to take him to Legoland on Sunday until gametime. Should be dead there. And it'll be nice to just get home and turn on the game, because watching the buildup all day on TV gets annoying

Welcome to the club, old man.

I still have a PM from you from when you were still young and had hopes and dreams... And barely 31. The URL is apparently dead. :coffee:

Welcome to the club, old man.

I still have a PM from you from when you were still young and had hopes and dreams... And barely 31. The URL is apparently dead. :coffee:
So are his hopes and dreams ;)

Users who are viewing this thread