What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My wife, she's... overweight. (1 Viewer)

I hear Oats has a slightly used Peleton for sale.  All the chicks who ride those are hot according to the commercial.  That's why the cost as much as a used car.

Could be. Who knows what people think?

I am down to 2 drinks per day, right before bed. Never day drinking, or even at weddings and parties.

For her part she has tried working out and gives me daily updates. Of course eating off others plates and snacking to unmentioned.

So part of it is that we each have issues. Working on them in theory but in reality intractable.

Kids, money, NY law all are issues. As is my past behavior. 

I have a great job and make a very good salary for NY. So may get soaked in an area where I can't afford it. 2 kids one in HS one in 3rd grade so money woes may last a long time. 

Believe me there are many structural, societal and personal issues. And it is SOOOO easy just to stay the course and be ambivalent as opposed to taking the risk. 

TLDR I am a chicken.
One note on the NY/getting soaked part...

I live in the SF Bay Area and had the same concerns.  Now divorced, I can say without hesitation that "getting soaked" is money well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread